• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setting up a brothel

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I understand that brothel licences are residual since 1963 merger. Those licenceholders from colonial times could still operate legally and pass on their licences to sons, relatives, friends etc. However, no new brothel licence would be issued. If you're interested, you'd have to find a brothel owner who's willing to sell the licence to you at a price you can afford. You must have no criminal record for the transfer. Some brothel owners are open to negotiations for paid transfer, as their intended heirs have criminal records and disqualified or simply uninterested in the business.

lauhumku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody know how to set up a brothel?

You might want to try setting one up in forested areas with low operating costs. :biggrin:

20100129_yuxin_forestprostitution2.JPG

Last edited:

cityhope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you also the one who wanted to become a loanshark?
What has changed?

:biggrin: yes i toy with the loanshark idea, but want to know about brothel biz also. I think the brothel biz should be good :wink:

must actively think of how to improve my life, cannot depend on anyone. agree :smile:

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin: yes i toy with the loanshark idea, but want to know about brothel biz also. I think the brothel biz should be good :wink:

must actively think of how to improve my life, cannot depend on anyone. agree :smile:

Why dun you start by joining the underworld to learn the trades and familiarize yourself first before starting on your own ? ........ I heard the Wo Shing Wo is recruiting as they managed to tie up some lobangs with the 2 IRs...... they may even appoint you as one of their branch headman here in singkieland if you prove yourself to be capable :biggrin:

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal

wah, u got all the chek ark ideas, either living off desperate people's hard earn money or living off the earnings of women. got potential to be a PAP MP and minister. hehehe... :p

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey, I've got chicken business in Brisbane, i'm glad you talked about the licensing matter.. :biggrin: Only inner circle, will have the lobang..

Your setup would include importing of foreign chickens, quarantine check, apply for licensing, a lease with attached toilet..

Finally, customer satisfaction !

cityhope

Alfrescian
Loyal
cannot operate at a national level of forcing people to borrow $$$ for 30 years (HDB) or prostitute people (FT policy)....so do small lor

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does fishbuff visit your house of pleasure, er, chicken rice stall?

Cheers!

Hey, I've got chicken business in Brisbane, i'm glad you talked about the licensing matter.. :biggrin: Only inner circle, will have the lobang..

Your setup would include importing of foreign chickens, quarantine check, apply for licensing, a lease with attached toilet..

Finally, customer satisfaction !