• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foyce Le Xuan and Jack Neo makes promotional Sex Video

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Neo gets sex VCD threat

Apr 1, 2010

By Wendy Lim

jackfoyce-np.jpg
jackfoyce-np.jpg
jackfoyce-np.jpg
jackfoyce-np.jpg

Le (right) maintained that she has never checked into a hotel room with Neo but did it in a white Alphard(left). -- PHOTOS: TNP

A MYSTERIOUS person has claimed to have a sex VCD of Singapore film-maker Jack Neo and singer-actress Foyce Le Xuan, and has threatened to release it.

According to Chinese evening daily Lianhe Wanbao on Wednesday, the person sent an email to Neo on Tuesday evening, claiming to have the VCD of him and Le having a tryst in a hotel room, and demanded Neo to come clean on their relationship.

The email, which was also sent to Lianhe Wanbao, also included an image of the two having sex, allegedly taken off the VCD.

When contacted, Le said her church pastor had informed her about the email. She was 'shocked' by the claims and has already made a police report.

She maintained that she has never checked into a hotel room with Neo. 'I think this is a hoax. I'm afraid that someone has created the VCD to ruin Jack and my reputation, that's why I made the police report to protect myself,' she added.

Le, the second woman to be linked to Neo after part-time model Wendy Chong first spilled her affair with the Cultural Medallion winner, suspects that the mysterious person could be the same one who had made threatening phone calls to her earlier, when she first went public to reveal that Neo had sexually harassed her when she was a member of his artistes group.

She said that her spat with Neo had stopped after mediation. She did not expect another storm to brew again - until the latest VCD threat.

Neo, through his manager, confirmed that he has received the email but declined to comment further.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Jack has a new film coming up and he is an actor and a director (of the maneuvers) in it.

But it seems the producer is someone else whom even Jack has never seen before. He lives in the shadows, probably because he's ugly and useless and has no skirt-chasing much less bed skills too hahaha.

To be threatened by an ugly, thick-glasses nerd even if he has troublemaking brothers or whatever is a disgrace. Gives the victim nowhere to hide his face seriously.

Anyway if I were Jack, I'd humbly encourage him to release it followed by a public forum comparing tactics and discussing where I could do better.

I'd even invite him to give his views too over a cup of coffee in any one of my disciple's outlets at my expense, no biggie.

Last edited:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure about you guys but I think Jack's catches are all, really bad. I believe he can do better in his urban adventures if he pushes himself hard enough.