• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bosnian town pays homeage to legend

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Bosnian town pays homeage to legend </TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Jah rastafar I (freedom142) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>11:25 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>30957.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Bruce Lee

Unlike a certain race from a certain smelly country, i'm not going to make preposterous claims like bosnians now worship chinese. I can also bet none of the chinese forummers here will be getting big headed simply cos bruce lee happens to be the same race as them.
It's great that even Bosnia knows about the legend of bruce lee since he is famous world wide. Splendid that they paid homeage to him in such a big way.

<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #989898; COLOR: #989898" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
November 28, 2005
The world's first statue of kung fu legend Bruce Lee was unveiled in Bosnia's southern town of Mostar , paying homage to a childhood hero of all its divided ethnic groups. The life-size 1.68-metre bronze statue is situated in Mostar's central park. The statue portrays the Chinese-American actor, who died 32 years ago, in a typical defensive fighting position.
1127_B01.jpg
bruce_lee_statue_bosnia_2.jpg

1127_A99.jpg
226898.jpg

bruce-lee-mostar1.jpg
bruce-lee1.jpg

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A Croatian friend of mine once told me that a legend in his country stated that should the race of yellow people come to his lands, there would finally be peace amongst the Serbs/Bosnian/Croats.

I laughed it off then, but I wonder now if there is any truth in this.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why did your fren say that? Did he mean it in a good or bad way? Like they might unite and attack the asians instead?

Btw which legend was he?

A Croatian friend of mine once told me that a legend in his country stated that should the race of yellow people come to his lands, there would finally be peace amongst the Serbs/Bosnian/Croats.

I laughed it off then, but I wonder now if there is any truth in this.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Must be in a good way, otherwise he wouldn't be talking to me.

why did your fren say that? Did he mean it in a good or bad way? Like they might unite and attack the asians instead?

Btw which legend was he?