• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

15-Yr-O Gal Wants Sex Tips! ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
15-year-old girl seeks sex tips

A 15-year-old Singaporean girl wanted to learn about making love with her boyfried from a counsellor.

The girl had written to Dr Carol Balhetchet, director of youth services at the Singapore Children's Society.

Dr Balhetchet said the girl had asked on tips on how to have sex with her boyfriend, reported China Press.

She said the teenager told her that she was the only virgin among her friends.

"All my friends have had sex," the teenager wrote.

The teenager also wanted Dr Balhetchet to teach her how to invite her boyfriend for sex.

Singapore Planned Parenthood Association president Edward Ong said he was told by many teenage boys that it was their girlfriends who had taken the initiative to voluntarily have sex with them.

Dr Balhetchet also said most of the teenagers, aged 14 and 15, whom she counselled had sexual experiences.

She advised parents to give sex education to their children at an early age, before they started seeking love relationships.

Published March 29 2010

jw5

Loyal
I have 2 tips for her.
1. Wait till you are both 18 before you do it.
2. If you really can't wait, use protection and make sure you are wet before entry. :smile:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

applause2.gif

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal

applause2.gif

young genration are generally more open due to the internet revolution... u cant stop them....the only way is to encourage them having safe sex..and prevent unwanted pregnacies and etc.....

monoceros

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depends on school environment and crowd the individual hangs out with. 14 years old - Sec 2, I doubt her friends are telling the truth.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a singapore case but reported by China Press ?

Guess SPH's reporters are too busy buttering PAPa and preparing news for the election's cooling-off day reporting.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a singapore case but reported by China Press ?

Guess SPH's reporters are too busy buttering PAPa and preparing news for the election's cooling-off day reporting.

They busy buttering the 66.6% behinds for a hot shafting after the next election if the figures stay the same or depleted..anyway buttering most SINkingporans behind for shafting...:biggrin:

FlipSide

Alfrescian
Loyal
It coul be a prank , written by some adult posing as a 15 year old.

Anyway, what the person need is not sex education but some moral guidance
to help her make right decisions by herself.