• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

her blouse falling off her shoulders

jake

Alfrescian
Loyal
"What a sexy ride"

STOMPer GuGuJiJi noticed this female pillion rider on a motorcycle and couldn't help but exclaim, "what a sexy ride!"

The rider is seen in this picture with her blouse falling off her shoulders.

This STOMPer says:

"I saw it when I was riding along the ECP. The girl was an attention grabber in the middle of the roadway..."

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
ask that stomper to shut up :mad:.. got free show also want to complain. i say if expose more even better...this type of show will make the drivers behind stay awake....likedat better than drinking coffee .. lidat not good meh?:biggrin:

The girl was an attention grabber in the middle of the roadway..."

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stomper just wanna share what he saw, well at least we got to see it too. The blouse semms very thin, can actually see her bra strap, on the spot view will even better.:biggrin:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
"What a sexy ride"

STOMPer GuGuJiJi noticed this female pillion rider on a motorcycle and couldn't help but exclaim, "what a sexy ride!"

This STOMPer says:

"I saw it when I was riding along the ECP. The girl was an attention grabber in the middle of the roadway..."

NO big deal lah..I thou she's was wearing micro bikini??

:eek::confused::confused:

linnaohia1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha all said, if you driver behind, you will wanna overtake and see whether more are exposed in front ... :smile:

Angel.Janus

Alfrescian
Loyal
chey.... i see too many g-strings and t-backs liao also... jus tat my hands on handlebar, cannot take phone to shoot pic...

A

Alu862

"What a sexy ride"

This STOMPer says:

Should fine the stomper for using a handphone while on the road.

peasantJUDGE

Alfrescian
Loyal
"What a sexy ride"

This STOMPer says:

We dont see enough of these.

Let's have more!