• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

College girl advertise for boyfriend attracted thousands of males turning up

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
4651_2q1tksh.jpg

A Chinese college girl left a message on the university’s “wish wall”, saying she wants to find a boyfriend, attracting thousands of boys to cluster under her building.

University of Electronic Science and Technology of China in Chengdu, southwest China’s Sichuan province, named each year the March 7th and 8th, as the girl’s day for the university female students.

The university, which has ratio of male and female students as 25:1, gave each female student a blank card, asking them to write their wish and post onto a “wish wall” the university cleared for them.

A freshman student left her message saying “My name is Zhang Mengqian, a grade one student, and I think I am attractive, but strangely I can’t find a boyfriend. However I believe in destiny. If you have the same wish, please come under my dormitory building and shout for my name in between 12:30 to 12:50 on March 11th, and I will observe you secretly up on the building. If you’re my type, I’ll come down to meet you.”

The wish card soon became a popular message within the university, and at noon of March 11th, thousands of students clustered under the female student’s dormitory building.

Boys from neighboring universities even grouped together to come to the university to wait for the “wish girl”.

However, only a few dared to shout out for the “wish girl” although thousands of boys were clustered.

A man in a red coat shouted for “Zhang Menqian”, but no one came down.

The thread of “wish girl” and “red sweater boy” has received millions of hits after the exposure of the pictures and the “wish girl” event.

http://www.whatsonxiamen.com/news10892.html

8106_127fc77505dg213.jpg

7999_122kexl.jpg

9527_20100311190.jpg

2638_20100312012051344.jpg

3462_2b624n.jpg

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
impending doom for asia pac.

If the 10 guys to 1 girl pop ratio is to be believed as was in the press many years ago then, the other guys wouldnt mind going to war to get our women.

China is a very dangerous country now.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal

If the 10 guys to 1 girl pop ratio is to be believed as was in the press many years ago then, the other guys wouldnt mind going to war to get our women.

This is already happening mah! Same shit, different approach.

The angmo guys are conquering our fuck up SPGs in their thousands everyday..... or is it that the fuck up SPGs are throwing themselves to the angmo cocks in their thousands everyday!:oIo:

jw5

Loyal

The china guys can always come to SG, there are many SG women waiting for them.

jw5

Loyal
If she had posted that she doesn't do bjs, there would be no responses. :smile:

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
u be suprise that china girls are so much open than sg ones...even the country china ones too are open minded