• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Model Wendy Chong's Sinful & Scandalous Sexual History Exposed

Medusa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wendy Chong is a demonic ugly seductress. She will burn in HELL I tell you:mad:

<object height="505" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zBtAO4dYL98&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="505" width="640"></object>

You retarded cunt! Lusting for Teo Ser Fuck again?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
pastor kong is no saint u dumb fuck. he is just satan puppet. same as jack ass as to y he is fucking around.

and u too. the way u abused the forummers here shows how much u have been influenced by satan.

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

You blasphemous maggot :oIo:

Apologise to Pastor Kong or your whole family will be burnt in HELL for all of eternity :mad:

Dumbell

Alfrescian
Loyal
this wendy really is a fucking slut, or should i call her whore?:(

not so much that she fuck a married man, but on the way she trying destroy Jack Neo. She admit she trying to destroy jack's family & career. But turn out Jack 's wife already know, instead of jack's wife shocked, she is the 1 get the shock. She turn out to be the biggest loser in this saga, telling the whole world, what kind of character she have, and what a slut she is.

future boss or guy will stay away from this slut i believe, and she is really quite ugly, got abit those "fighting chicken eye" (how do u call it in english?:biggrin:) This type also can be model, singapore no chio bu liao?:confused: relli any ah mao ah gou can be model nowsaday, no quality control at all :eek:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
this wendy really is a fucking slut, or should i call her whore?:(

not so much that she fuck a married man, but on the way she trying destroy Jack Neo. She admit she trying to destroy jack's family & career. But turn out Jack 's wife already know, instead of jack's wife shocked, she is the 1 get the shock. She turn out to be the biggest loser in this saga, telling the whole world, what kind of character she have, and what a slut she is.

future boss or guy will stay away from this slut i believe, and she is really quite ugly, got abit those "fighting chicken eye" (how do u call it in english?:biggrin:) This type also can be model, singapore no chio bu liao?:confused: relli any ah mao ah gou can be model nowsaday, no quality control at all :eek:

You moron :oIo:
You can call her a fucking whore slut ....
She is possessed by the Devil to do the evil deed of destroying a blissful Christian family.

Satan already got her number:mad:

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal
Model Wendy Chong is a sinful wanton cheap slut destined for HELL

Sin Number 1: Having Pre-marital sex (Forbidden as stated in the Bible)

Sin Number 2: Having torrid sex with an old famous director old enough to be his father.

Sin Number 3: Attempting to break up a happy family.

Sin Number 4: Appearing in erotic and sexy photos to corrupt the mind of our young.

Sin Number 5: Dishonouring her father and mother.

Any of the above sins would be enough to condemned her to a life of eternal damnation:oIo:

Cunton pig fucking pussy piece of shit,:oIo:

I know you like to be banged by man but don't have to take it out on her ok??

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
13_3837.jpg
24351.jpg
90274Jack%20Neo.jpg

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
You blasphemous infidel :oIo:

True Christians must not be afraid to confront family-breakers like Wendy and spit on her:mad:

Doggy Clinton,
I ask you 1 simple question.
What situation can gave her a chance to break up a family?
Ans: Jack Neo can't resist the temptation.
Problem is, an ordinary face like her also cannot resist, NB.
:oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doggy Clinton,
I ask you 1 simple question.
What situation can gave her a chance to break up a family?
Ans: Jack Neo can't resist the temptation.
Problem is, an ordinary face like her also cannot resist, NB.
:oIo:

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

Only Jesus Christ can resist the temptation engineered by Satan.
Jack isn't Jesus..The person responsible for this whole scandal is Mr Chong who breed Wendy to become a demonic seductress:mad:

sylvester134

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys make me laugh..:biggrin:

Moaning on the Inside :" Oh.. Yess!!! Harder!! Yess... Shiok !! Oh God!! I love it.. More!!"

Moaning on the Outside:" Don't want.. I don't want.. Oh.. god.. oh arrr!! You Bad Boy... I cannot do such thing... Oh.. yes.. I mean.. Oh... I don't want"

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys make me laugh..:biggrin:

Moaning on the Inside :" Oh.. Yess!!! Harder!! Yess... Shiok !! Oh God!! I love it.. More!!"

Moaning on the Outside:" Don't want.. I don't want.. Oh.. god.. oh arrr!! You Bad Boy... I cannot do such thing... Oh.. yes.. I mean.. Oh... I don't want"

You must be Wendy Chong :oIo:

Shame on you :mad: