• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee, take the train with me!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - PM Lee, take the train with me!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>JJ (MojoJ2) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Feb-28 11:20 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 7) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>29352.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>A Facebook group started by a group of JC students (singaporeans) who are fed up with foreigners crowding up the MRT, appealing the PM to take the train before deciding that we should have 6.5 million people on this shithole.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=282542470052
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD><TD class=wintiny width="25%" noWrap align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgbfrbot> </TD><TD colSpan=3> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>WKS (stingrayyeo) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>12:07 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>JJ (MojoJ2) <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (2 of 7) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>29352.2 in reply to 29352.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Assloon : little boys and girls, please lah, my time is very precious and my pay is S$10K/day. Pls dont waste my time by asking me to take MRT with you. I am cheuff driven everyday fm Oxley to Ministry of Finance.....where got traffic jam???
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>JJ (MojoJ2) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>12:43 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>Denzuko1 <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (4 of 7) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>29352.4 in reply to 29352.3 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>king hussein of jordan, regularly puts on disguises and goes out to the public facilities such as schools and hospitals to make sure that conditions for his citizens are right and not dressed up specifically for VIP events that he will be attending.
if our leaders really do care for their people, they would board the train, wait at the hospitals to see for themselves what the country has become
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

angie ll

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>JJ (MojoJ2) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>12:43 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>Denzuko1 <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (4 of 7) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>29352.4 in reply to 29352.3 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>king hussein of jordan, regularly puts on disguises and goes out to the public facilities such as schools and hospitals to make sure that conditions for his citizens are right and not dressed up specifically for VIP events that he will be attending.
if our leaders really do care for their people, they would board the train, wait at the hospitals to see for themselves what the country has become

if the train so bad for you.... then walk lor... or take taxi lor... why u kpkb for??

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky & Ho Jinx do travel on the MRT once in a blue moon....... but nobody else is allowed to be on the train cars except them & their poodleguards :(

jw5

Loyal
They can wait long long.
Where do they think they are? Taiwan? Thailand?
They need to go and ask their parents why they keep voting for the pappies. Alternatively they can ask their parents to drive them wherever they want to go, like the children of the pappies.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>WKS (stingrayyeo) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>12:07 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>JJ (MojoJ2) <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (2 of 7) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>29352.2 in reply to 29352.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Assloon : little boys and girls, please lah, my time is very precious and my pay is S$10K/day. Pls dont waste my time by asking me to take MRT with you. I am cheuff driven everyday fm Oxley to Ministry of Finance.....where got traffic jam???

Assloon : "even when I was doing my national service, my personal guard waits for me outside the camp in the car...cook house food was resturant standard & hygiene...." I work 9 to 5....:wink:

White Light

Alfrescian
Loyal
Margaret Thatcher once said: A man who, beyond the age of 26, finds himself on a bus can count himself as a failure.

So true. Public transport is for losers.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Assloon : "even when I was doing my national service, my personal guard waits for me outside the camp in the car...cook house food was resturant standard & hygiene...." I work 9 to 5....:wink:

That guy waiting in the car was the ahmad....... his personal poodleguards James & Jackie went along with the training as his fellow trainees. :p

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Margaret Thatcher once said: A man who, beyond the age of 26, finds himself on a bus can count himself as a failure.

So true. Public transport is for losers.

i know someone that earns abt 5 digits a month take MRT to work everyday