• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mr Low TK and Chiam ST are the only 2 leaders who absent from SDP gala dinner

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
RP KJ also didn't.
Is there a need to stay away from Chee and SDP?

It is not a true representation.

Kenneth is away in London but his party members Tony Tan, Justin and some other members did attend the dinner. Although Chiam may not attend most probably due to inconvenience caused by his health status, SPP Chairman Sin did turn up.

As for WP, I was told its VP Rahizan was supposed to attend but in the end he has to give it a miss due to some urgent matters.

Goh Meng Seng

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kenneth is away in London but his party members Tony Tan, Justin and some other members did attend the dinner. Although Chiam may not attend most probably due to inconvenience caused by his health status, SPP Chairman Sin did turn up.

As for WP, I was told its VP Rahizan was supposed to attend but in the end he has to give it a miss due to some urgent matters.

Goh Meng Seng

Rahizan is Vice Chairman, not VP (Vice President). WP has no presidential system.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Goh Meng Seng

Tony Tan and Justin appeared very late for the function. Not very respectful, in my opinion.

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why never give face?

Neber give face neber mind.

Oledi 'has been' Chiam See Tong cannot 'Tong' liao.

As for Low Thia Khiang, no aspirations for the next 20 years.

You see, hor, when SDP become house opposition leader again, all will sadhu sadhu again, including leetahbar.:biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The new leading opposition party seems to be NSP under Sec-Gen Goh Meng Seng. It's got more statements, news and coverage than all other opposition parties combined, with or without parliamentary seats. Even rattling Tampines GRC, causing Mah Bow Tan, MND and HDB some distress and even provoking some Lee Kuan Yew comments.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I may want to help out during the next election for the opposition parties,can?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I may want to help out during the next election for the opposition parties,can?

Sure.

PteMsg Goh Meng Seng if you want to help NSP.
PteMsg Lamei if you want to help SDP.
PteMsg LockeLiberal if you want to help WP.

Apologies to RP and SDA/SPP. I'm not aware of anyone therefrom here.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How you know they are from the respective parties? Have you gone out with them before? Maybe we shld organise an outing together,I still have half a bottle at one of the KTVs.:biggrin:

Sure.

PteMsg Goh Meng Seng if you want to help NSP.
PteMsg Lamei if you want to help SDP.
PteMsg LockeLiberal if you want to help WP.

Apologies to RP and SDA/SPP. I'm not aware of anyone therefrom here.

S

sodoMee

Which opposition party plan to do a suicide mission at tanjong pagar?

I want to join in the fun!!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Goh Meng Seng

But look at how the 154th Zao Bao omitted such info and leeported the event in a manner to sow discord among the Oppos.