• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Molotov cocktails hurled at MP Teresa Kok's family home

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Molotov cocktails hurled at MP Teresa Kok's family home

</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
ST_IMAGES_SEMOLOTOV28_8.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

Ms Kok and her family are shaken by a threatening message in Malay that contains vulgarities and calls her a 'pig'.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->Two Molotov cocktails were thrown into the family home of opposition politician Teresa Kok yesterday, but they did not cause any injury or damage.
Ms Kok, who was released recently after a week-long detention under the Internal Security Act, said a piece of paper with a warning written in Malay was also flung into the compound of her family home at dawn.
The message, which included vulgarities and called her a 'pig', warned her to 'watch out' and 'don't look for trouble or you and your family will be burned'.
The Democratic Action Party MP said: 'The family were very shaken and now fear for their safety. I am deeply concerned about the personal safety of my family now.
'I view this act as most despicable and criminal, which is designed to instil fear and anxiety in me and prevent me from performing my duties as an elected representative.'
The attack took place at the home of Ms Kok's parents in Jalan Ipoh. They and the MP's siblings were at home at the time.
Ms Kok's brother Sow Kuen, 41, was in the living room when he saw a man on a motorcycle throw the bottles at the house. One of the bottles broke, but did not explode.
Ms Kok's brother woke up his father, Mr Kok Kim Tong, 74, and they called the police immediately.
'We don't have any enemies. I'm not sure if this could have something to do with Teresa,' the elder Mr Kok said at a press conference held yesterday afternoon.
The family lodged a report with the police, who found the bottles and nails around the house compound.
Ms Kok said she would install closed-circuit television cameras at the home to protect her family.
The MP made the headlines recently when she was arrested after she allegedly complained about the call to prayer in mosques in non-Muslim areas, something she has denied.
She said that actions by 'certain media groups and blogs' that have painted her as anti-Malay and anti-Islam may have stoked contempt and hatred against her and her family.
Acting president Koh Tsu Koon of Barisan Nasional party Gerakan said the party was deeply disturbed by the second act of terrorism in less than two months. Early last month, he said, Molotov cocktails were also hurled at Bar Council president Ambiga Sreenevasan's home after a controversial forum on inter-marriages.
He said: 'In a multiracial and multi-religious country such as Malaysia, it is normal to have differences of opinion. While we may disagree over issues, we should, at all times, ensure that all discussions and decisions are made through peaceful democratic means.' AFP, The Star/Asia News Network, Bernama

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, Malaysia is burning!

Used to be "MSC" - Mugging, Shooting and Carjacking. Then MSCR = Mugging, shooting, Carjacking and Rioting.

Now "MSCDB" - Mugging, Shooting, Carjacking, Rioting and Bombing.

Safe going up North? Don't know what's next!!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come Molotov didn't not explode/burn? Stupid m&d!
1. Maybe they use diesel should use petrol.
2. Bottle to thick must must use easy to shatter bottle glass.

Stupid m&d.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Until there is a similar incident in Singapore, Singapore is a safe country. Such incidents can only occur due to complaceny of Singaporeans.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the problem in Malaysia. The Malays' interests are threatened and they are still trying to protect their rights in the bumiputra policy. The majority of these morons have their own supporters ready to commit crime on their behalf.

Since other races (especially Indians and Chinese) have contributed to the growth in Malaysia, they want to be treated equally without prejudice. This is something that Badawi could not manage as he had difficulties in balancing this tension. Even if Mahathir were to return as PM and tried to favor the Malays as he did in the past, he will not succeed this time !! Unless, Anwar is again "proven" to have sodomized his aide. If not, the MCA, Gerakan, and others will break away to join Anwar. This is something that UMNO is trying to avoid till today.

So, what is next ? In either way, the next PM will be f88ked !! It is whether the next PM is shafted from the rear (which, Anwar could be good at !!!) or into his mouth !!

Yes, Najib can deny whatever he wants to distance himself from the dead Mongolian lady !!! But, the truth remains ......

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come Molotov didn't not explode/burn? Stupid m&d!
1. Maybe they use diesel should use petrol.
2. Bottle to thick must must use easy to shatter bottle glass.

Stupid m&d.

I guess those m&ds just want to intimidate her and no intention of causing hurt to her family.