• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

English Premier League

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
since no thread for EPL's match results,i will start it and will try to post the latest full-time/final results.

hope others can also help to post if I forget to do it.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Full-Time Results :

27 September 2008

<table width="331" bgcolor="#666666" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#cfcfcf"><td width="45" height="18">FT</td><td width="118" align="right">Everton</td><td width="50" align="center">0 - 2</td><td width="118">Liverpool</td></tr><tr><td colspan="4" height="1">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#dfdfdf"><td width="45" height="18"> FT</td><td width="118" align="right">Aston Villa</td><td width="50" align="center">2 - 1</td><td width="118">Sunderland</td></tr><tr><td colspan="4" height="1">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#cfcfcf"><td width="45" height="18"> FT</td><td width="118" align="right">Fulham</td><td width="50" align="center">1 - 2</td><td width="118">West Ham U.</td></tr><tr><td colspan="4" height="1">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#dfdfdf"><td width="45" height="18"> FT</td><td width="118" align="right">Manchester U.</td><td width="50" align="center">2 - 0</td><td width="118">Bolton W.</td></tr><tr><td colspan="4" height="1">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#cfcfcf"><td width="45" height="18"> FT</td><td width="118" align="right">Middlesbrough</td><td width="50" align="center">0 - 1</td><td width="118">West Bromwich A.</td></tr><tr><td colspan="4" height="1">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#dfdfdf"><td width="45" height="18"> FT</td><td width="118" align="right">Newcastle U.</td><td width="50" align="center">1 - 2</td><td width="118">Blackburn R.</td></tr><tr><td colspan="4" height="1">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#cfcfcf"><td width="45" height="18"> FT</td><td width="118" align="right">Stoke C.</td><td width="50" align="center">0 - 2</td><td width="118">Chelsea</td></tr><tr><td colspan="4" height="1">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#dfdfdf"><td width="45" height="18"> FT</td><td width="118" align="right">Arsenal</td><td width="50" align="center">1 - 2</td><td width="118">Hull C.</td></tr></tbody></table>
Hull City shocked Arsenal. I thought we will be the shocker,after being held to a 0-0 by Stoke City at Anfield last weekend. This is a real shocker.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought they can't sustain Arsenal free flowing fast attacking
play and i bought AOS for Arsenal game, dissapointing!!!
and you know what odds S.pore pools offer
only $15, what a joke!!!

shadezz69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hull City shocked Arsenal. I thought we will be the shocker,after being held to a 0-0 by Stoke City at Anfield last weekend. This is a real shocker.
I suppose teams like Stoke, Hull or even WBA knows that they've got nothing to lose playing the Big 4 and thus would give all out and whatever they can. For me, I juz hope that Liverpool had learnt that lesson with that draw with Stoke at Anfield last week and move on from there. Need to kill off teams like these... especially playing at home.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
<table width="331" bgcolor="#666666" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#333333"><td class="match-light" width="45" height="18">23:23</td><td class="match-light" colspan="3" width="286" align="right">September 28 </td></tr><tr><td colspan="4" height="1">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#cfcfcf"><td width="45" height="18"> FT</td><td width="118" align="right">Portsmouth</td><td width="50" align="center">2 - 0</td><td width="118">Tottenham H.</td></tr><tr><td colspan="4" height="1">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#dfdfdf"><td width="45" height="18"> FT</td><td width="118" align="right">Wigan Athletic</td><td width="50" align="center">2 - 1</td><td width="118">Manchester C</td></tr></tbody></table>
Tottenham Hotspurs's confidence is very low and in disarray.
Ramos maybe the next manager to go.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
<table width="331" bgcolor="#666666" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#333333"><td class="match-light" width="45" height="18">23:23</td><td class="match-light" colspan="3" width="286" align="right">September 28 </td></tr><tr><td colspan="4" height="1">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#cfcfcf"><td width="45" height="18"> FT</td><td width="118" align="right">Portsmouth</td><td width="50" align="center">2 - 0</td><td width="118">Tottenham H.</td></tr><tr><td colspan="4" height="1">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#dfdfdf"><td width="45" height="18"> FT</td><td width="118" align="right">Wigan Athletic</td><td width="50" align="center">2 - 1</td><td width="118">Manchester C</td></tr></tbody></table>
Tottenham Hotspurs's confidence is very low and in disarray.
Ramos maybe the next manager to go.

Not sure who gave the decision to let go Keane, Berbatov at the same time. Defoe left early. haizzz:(

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure who gave the decision to let go Keane, Berbatov at the same time.

Berbatov is a goner,once he knew that Man Utd is interested in him and had made a bid for him. His heart and soul was already not with Spurs. So to sell him at a reasonable price is a good decision cos the whole team is affected by his issue.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
04 October 2008,Saturday

Blackburn Rovers vs Manchester United ---> Blackburn eats +1
Sunderland vs Arsenal ---> Arsenal gives -1
West Brom vs Fulham ---> West Brom gives -1/4
Wigan vs Middlesbrough ---> Wigan gives -1/2

05 October 2008,Sunday

Chelsea vs Aston Villa ---> Chelsea gives -1
Everton vs Newcastle ---> Everton gives -3/4
Manchester City vs Liverpool ---> Liverpool gives -1/4
Portsmouth vs Stoke ---> Portsmouth gives -3/4
Tottenham vs Hull City ---> Hull eats +3/4
West Ham vs Bolton ---> West Ham gives -1/2

I will place a small bet on Wigan to win at Pools for tonight.

Good Luck To All !
Bet Within Your Mean !

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The SG pools odds are always lower than the
Betting houses in England.
Who are the panel of people who give the odds??
I think one of them is Dollah Kassim.
Some time their odds is such a joke?
Wanted to bet Man City vs Omonia Nicosia on AOS.
But the odds is so low, i think at only $16.
In the end Man City only managed a 2-1 win
first half was goaless.
FYI, for AOS either team have to score 6 goals or more.

The MilkMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
England - Premier League
00:55 October 4
FT Sunderland 1 - 1 Arsenal
FT West Bromwich A. 1 - 0 Fulham
FT Wigan Athletic 0 - 1 Middlesbrough
FT Blackburn R. 0 - 2 Manchester U.

Look like Arsenal still have a lot of room for improvement.
They cannot maintain their good form for 2 matches in a row.
They were great against Porto in the CL.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wigan not playing Pools tonite leh..... it's Man City vs Pools :biggrin:

Pools is short for Singapore Pools la. Of cos I know Liverpool is playing tonight against Manchester City.

lost a small amt,hope to recoup it back today.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
England - Premier League
October 4 2008
FT Sunderland 1 - 1 Arsenal
FT West Bromwich A. 1 - 0 Fulham
FT Wigan Athletic 0 - 1 Middlesbrough
FT Blackburn R. 0 - 2 Manchester U.

October 5
FT West Ham U. 1 - 3 Bolton W.
FT Chelsea 2 - 0 Aston Villa
FT Manchester C. 2 - 3 Liverpool
FT Portsmouth 2 - 1 Stoke C.
FT Tottenham H. 0 - 1 Hull C.
FT Everton 2 - 2 Newcastle U.

A good performance by Man Utd,look like they are getting into the gear now.
An erratic performance by Arsenal,one moment they played great and the next moment,they look original.
Zola's honey is being shorten by Bolton.
Another shocker by Hull City,after Arsenal...Hope they can maintain it thru the whole season.
Another great comeback by Liverpool - the comeback kid on the block.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The SG pools odds are always lower than the
Betting houses in England.
Who are the panel of people who give the odds??
I think one of them is Dollah Kassim.
Some time their odds is such a joke?
Wanted to bet Man City vs Omonia Nicosia on AOS.
But the odds is so low, i think at only $16.
In the end Man City only managed a 2-1 win
first half was goaless.
FYI, for AOS either team have to score 6 goals or more.

Spore Pools have to make moeny & cover their position (ass). Why bet spore pools when u can get better odds elsewhere? No need to queue, no need to fill in the blanks (think of the trees u can save) & can still bet while the game is live. There's life out there other than Sinkie Pools.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spore Pools have to make moeny & cover their position (ass). Why bet spore pools when u can get better odds elsewhere? No need to queue, no need to fill in the blanks (think of the trees u can save) & can still bet while the game is live. There's life out there other than Sinkie Pools.

Yes, other than spools, one can get better odds elsewhere. However, if one is very confident of winning, why not get some money out of spools as well?

Don't tell me no one find the excitement in winning money out of spools when you realise how much money they make?

Betting in spools is not why some people bet for money. But some people who just love the thrill and excitement in winning money out of spools

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, other than spools, one can get better odds elsewhere. However, if one is very confident of winning, why not get some money out of spools as well?

Don't tell me no one find the excitement in winning money out of spools when you realise how much money they make?

Betting in spools is not why some people bet for money. But some people who just love the thrill and excitement in winning money out of spools

i admire your defiant stance against spools.
Let me ask u, since when Spools odds favored the punters? Never.
Handicap odds - either eat or give 1.5. EG Liverpool plays MU, u take Liverpool give 1.5, the payout is $4.8 to $1. But if u makan 1.5, Liverpool win 11cents to the dollar. What will be your advise?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
i admire your defiant stance against spools.
Let me ask u, since when Spools odds favored the punters? Never.
Handicap odds - either eat or give 1.5. EG Liverpool plays MU, u take Liverpool give 1.5, the payout is $4.8 to $1. But if u makan 1.5, Liverpool win 11cents to the dollar. What will be your advise?

Not every game is like this. and you are referring to a mega match between 2 of the Big 4
Why not this example below
Example Liverpool vs Wigan and Liverpool give 1.5

Give is $1.60
Eat is $1.80

Water money so high.
But if there are people who say Liverpool sure win, and they bet private bookie having a odds of $1.88 with Pool give 1.5 ball

So let me ask since there are people who are very confident in Pool being a banker's bet, they will sure bet private at $1.88

However lest no forget there is another class of people who loves to win money out of spools. These people hate spools to the core. I know when people hate something, they love to win something out of that to get that satisfaction. So will these people bet spools at $1.60 even though its much less? Yeah, they will, because to them, bet $100 win $60 from spools. bet $1000 win $600. It's not so much on a winning money part but how people can get something out of spools and gain that FEEL GOOD FEELING.

Just like why most people FEEL GOOD when Bookie transfer money. and damn dulan when have to transfer to Bookie. It's a psychology effect:wink:

BTW, I don't bet spools, because I don't hate them. If I really do, I will do that, not for the money part but just to win their money.

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
even though the odds at Pools are always not very attractive but they are the safest. no need to worry about unable to collect your winnings.

a nice break from all the leagues.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Top 5:
Chelsea (17 points +11 goals)
Liverpool (17 points +6 goals)
Hull (14 points -1 goal)
Arsenal (13 points +8 goals)
Aston Villa (13 points +2 goals)

Bottom 3:
Newcastle (5 points -6 goals)