• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

English Premier League

jw5

Loyal
Any fans of the EPL here? Just fans of the league, teams and football action, not of any particular team?

I have some comments to make:

1. Spurs letting Keane and Hutton go on loan in the transfer window. Big mistakes in my opinion. Hutton is a much better attacking full back than Corluka, which is needed if Lennon is still out injured. Keane is a good backup in case Defoe or Crouch get injured.

2. Glad that Postmouth have a potential new owner and hope it works out for them. The debacle over the current owner is appalling, what in the world did the EPL do to ascertain if he was a "fit and proper" person to be a owner. Kept paying the players' wages late, did the club also pay the ground staff, canteen workers, maintenance workers and youth players late? Disgusting if they did.

3. Teams, players and coaches have highs and lows and Liverpool and Benitez are no different. But do you know what I can't stand about Benitez? When he's angry about a result, he gives interviews like a spoilt child. When he's happy, he's the master at stating the obvious and making motherhood statements, just like our world class ministars.
Another thing: Do you notice how he micromanages on the touch line, by shouting and making hand and body gestures?