SG Live Bet WPL Bet 88
SG Tipster
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 79

Thread: SPG mediacorp actress kena dumped by french hubby. OBIGOOD!

  1. #41
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,033
    My Reputation Points: 733 / Power: 6

    Default Re: SPG mediacorp actress kena dumped by french hubby. OBIGOOD!

    Quote Originally Posted by oli9 View Post
    Ma Bok Tan's wife is also an angmo. Though he may be shorter than the wife, Im sure he must have his other "qualities" eh?
    Maybe that is Mah's one & only SIGNIFICANT ACHIEVEMENT in his life

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    620
    My Reputation Points: 71 / Power: 6

    Default Re: SPG mediacorp actress kena dumped by french hubby. OBIGOOD!

    maybe she like ang mo hot dog, local hot dog not good, not long, cannot spew alot of cream

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    153
    My Reputation Points: 13 / Power: 0

    Default Re: SPG mediacorp actress kena dumped by french hubby. OBIGOOD!

    Who the fxxk is this bitch?


    Quote Originally Posted by BusNo64 View Post
    KNN got married to angmo husband damn haolian dat time, announce to whole world and parade angmo husband around everywhere she go...now kena dumped by angmo hubby after kena fuck until loose and dry liao...totally deserve it..hhahahaha Next one will be Joanne peh...mark my word...also veri haolian now got angmo bf...after kena fucked until dry and loose liao sure kena dump one to all SPG!!!




    Quote:
    ·离两次婚,强调并非不尊重婚姻。更多详情,请翻阅04.02.2010的《联合晚报》。

    结婚一周年,林晓佩和法国老公离婚了。

    林晓佩回新,准备在商界大展拳脚,问她长时间与法国老公分隔两地怎么办,她平淡说:“没有了。 ”

    一问之下才惊悉,她的异国婚姻已走到尽头,去年底已和法国老公办妥离婚手续。她透露,离婚的导火线是两人对 婚姻生活和人生目标的观念差异,她想回来做生意,他却希望她只做他的小女人就好。

    这段婚姻最早在林晓佩去年回新拍《难兄烂弟》时出现矛盾。当时,前夫希望和她一起游冰岛,她却执意回来拍戏 。她说:“那时他觉得我回来3个月太久,说如果我坚持回来,他就要重新考虑这段婚姻。我欣然接受,所以回来 拍戏了。”

    林晓佩形容前夫,是个有点大男人主意但绝对很爱她,所以希望她能一直陪在他身边。她去年因前夫的工作关系搬 到英国,期间因前夫在法国修读MBA,所以不断陪他两头跑。生活只环绕着前夫的日子让林晓佩觉得大材小用, 于是想回新发展事业。她说:“每个人都想做太太,但我不想。”

    经她这么一提,问题就一发不可收拾,两人吵过哭过,也努力挽回过,但最后仍闹到离婚地步。

    http://showbiz.omy.sg/Showbiz/E-News...42-125807.html

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,971
    My Reputation Points: 3505 / Power: 12

    Default Re: SPG mediacorp actress kena dumped by french hubby. OBIGOOD!

    Fiona also suck angmo dick now right.......Aussie dick

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,971
    My Reputation Points: 3505 / Power: 12

    Default Re: SPG mediacorp actress kena dumped by french hubby. OBIGOOD!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jah_rastafar_I View Post
    UTT is not mixed btw he's pure asian




    About Utt


    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utt_Panichkul#cite_note-0



    Utt , born Greg Uttsada Panichkul (Thai: อัษฎา พานิชกุล), on September 3, 1974, in California, is a Thai-American Actor/Host and Model.
    Maybe the mother 'steal eat'?
    Anyway he is not all that famous in Thailand...no one knows him

  6. #46
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    870
    My Reputation Points: 55 / Power: 4

    Default Re: SPG mediacorp actress kena dumped by french hubby. OBIGOOD!


  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,734
    My Reputation Points: 1308 / Power: 8

    Default Re: SPG mediacorp actress kena dumped by french hubby. OBIGOOD!

    Of all Europeans, marry a frog.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sink City
    Posts
    21,623
    My Reputation Points: 2825 / Power: 13

    Default Re: SPG mediacorp actress kena dumped by french hubby. OBIGOOD!

    she got an attractive face, i bet she will be married in no time.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,734
    My Reputation Points: 1308 / Power: 8

    Default Re: SPG mediacorp actress kena dumped by french hubby. OBIGOOD!

    Quote Originally Posted by Narong Wongwan View Post
    Fiona also suck angmo dick now right.......Aussie dick
    Which angmo worse than a frog (French), an aussie. The only consolation, the aussie showers more frequently than the frog.

    Quote Originally Posted by singveld View Post
    she got an attractive face, i bet she will be married in no time.
    angmo do not mind. My office's angmo mates' divorce a few times, their 3rd or 4th wives are asians.
    Last edited by neddy; 29-08-2011 at 09:18 AM.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sink City
    Posts
    21,623
    My Reputation Points: 2825 / Power: 13

    Default Re: SPG mediacorp actress kena dumped by french hubby. OBIGOOD!

    yeah angmo cannot get young angmoh gals, but can get young asian gals, of course take the young one.
    youth for woman is priceless.

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    BISHAN
    Posts
    14,479
    My Reputation Points: 43 / Power: 7

    Default Re: SPG mediacorp actress kena dumped by french hubby. OBIGOOD!

    Quote Originally Posted by jw5 View Post
    I am a big fan of Michelle Chong.
    She is pretty, talented and funny.
    She's hilarious on the "Noose".
    Hope she finds her true love soon, if she hasn't already, whatever the race, nationality or gender.
    her husband is mr irene ang aka rosie
    emptiness is form...form is emptiness
    have u wonder why i m being targeted by mastershapeshifter n his clones?
    USD is choped standby party for SDP. why like that? SF is sdp's latest subsidiary. wow!! the opp with the most branches!!
    “种瓜得瓜, 种豆得豆, 因果报应是迟早的事”

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,516
    My Reputation Points: 1141 / Power: 5

    Default Re: SPG mediacorp actress kena dumped by french hubby. OBIGOOD!

    Quote Originally Posted by BusNo64 View Post
    KNN got married to angmo husband damn haolian dat time, announce to whole world and parade angmo husband around everywhere she go...now kena dumped by angmo hubby after kena fuck until loose and dry liao...totally deserve it..hhahahaha Next one will be Joanne peh...mark my word...also veri haolian now got angmo bf...after kena fucked until dry and loose liao sure kena dump one to all SPG!!!




    Quote:
    ·离两次婚,强调并非不尊重婚姻。更多详情,请翻阅04.02.2010的《联合晚报》。

    结婚一周年,林晓佩和法国老公离婚了。

    林晓佩回新,准备在商界大展拳脚,问她长时间与法国老公分隔两地怎么办,她平淡说:“没有了。 ”

    一问之下才惊悉,她的异国婚姻已走到尽头,去年底已和法国老公办妥离婚手续。她透露,离婚的导火线是两人对 婚姻生活和人生目标的观念差异,她想回来做生意,他却希望她只做他的小女人就好。

    这段婚姻最早在林晓佩去年回新拍《难兄烂弟》时出现矛盾。当时,前夫希望和她一起游冰岛,她却执意回来拍戏 。她说:“那时他觉得我回来3个月太久,说如果我坚持回来,他就要重新考虑这段婚姻。我欣然接受,所以回来 拍戏了。”

    林晓佩形容前夫,是个有点大男人主意但绝对很爱她,所以希望她能一直陪在他身边。她去年因前夫的工作关系搬 到英国,期间因前夫在法国修读MBA,所以不断陪他两头跑。生活只环绕着前夫的日子让林晓佩觉得大材小用, 于是想回新发展事业。她说:“每个人都想做太太,但我不想。”

    经她这么一提,问题就一发不可收拾,两人吵过哭过,也努力挽回过,但最后仍闹到离婚地步。

    http://showbiz.omy.sg/Showbiz/E-News...42-125807.html




    you mean this FARKING UGLY SLUT also got people want.................


    must be the AngMoh guy cheat her of all her money liao lah..............

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    20,598
    My Reputation Points: 2774 / Power: 13

    Default Re: SPG mediacorp actress kena dumped by french hubby. OBIGOOD!

    Quote Originally Posted by Narong Wongwan View Post
    Maybe the mother 'steal eat'?
    Anyway he is not all that famous in Thailand...no one knows him

    I didn't know that. Thought he was pretty famous.

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,971
    My Reputation Points: 3505 / Power: 12

    Default Re: SPG mediacorp actress kena dumped by french hubby. OBIGOOD!

    To be fair he did not appear in Thailand much...
    Is made a name here first then got mentioned in Thailand...
    He's ok like likeable,dun have those kuailan pinch me face like some of those mediacock guys like Terrance Chao cb.

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,825
    My Reputation Points: 1001 / Power: 8

    Default Re: SPG mediacorp actress kena dumped by french hubby. OBIGOOD!

    Quote Originally Posted by Watchman View Post






    I need two .
    lianbeng eye-feasting on tuanehneh.

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: SPG mediacorp actress kena dumped by french hubby. OBIGOOD!

    Quote Originally Posted by BusNo64 View Post
    KNN got married to angmo husband damn haolian dat time, announce to whole world and parade angmo husband around everywhere she go...now kena dumped by angmo hubby after kena fuck until loose and dry liao...totally deserve it..hhahahaha Next one will be Joanne peh...mark my word...also veri haolian now got angmo bf...after kena fucked until dry and loose liao sure kena dump one to all SPG!!!




    Quote:
    ·离两次婚,强调并非不尊重婚姻。更多详情,请翻阅04.02.2010的《联合晚报》。

    结婚一周年,林晓佩和法国老公离婚了。

    林晓佩回新,准备在商界大展拳脚,问她长时间与法国老公分隔两地怎么办,她平淡说:“没有了。 ”

    一问之下才惊悉,她的异国婚姻已走到尽头,去年底已和法国老公办妥离婚手续。她透露,离婚的导火线是两人对 婚姻生活和人生目标的观念差异,她想回来做生意,他却希望她只做他的小女人就好。

    这段婚姻最早在林晓佩去年回新拍《难兄烂弟》时出现矛盾。当时,前夫希望和她一起游冰岛,她却执意回来拍戏 。她说:“那时他觉得我回来3个月太久,说如果我坚持回来,他就要重新考虑这段婚姻。我欣然接受,所以回来 拍戏了。”

    林晓佩形容前夫,是个有点大男人主意但绝对很爱她,所以希望她能一直陪在他身边。她去年因前夫的工作关系搬 到英国,期间因前夫在法国修读MBA,所以不断陪他两头跑。生活只环绕着前夫的日子让林晓佩觉得大材小用, 于是想回新发展事业。她说:“每个人都想做太太,但我不想。”

    经她这么一提,问题就一发不可收拾,两人吵过哭过,也努力挽回过,但最后仍闹到离婚地步。

    http://showbiz.omy.sg/Showbiz/E-News...42-125807.html
    Sorry everyone but who is this actor or actress?

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sink City
    Posts
    21,623
    My Reputation Points: 2825 / Power: 13

    Default Re: SPG mediacorp actress kena dumped by french hubby. OBIGOOD!

    Dun know, but if she is the gal in the picture, she can find men easily.

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    20,598
    My Reputation Points: 2774 / Power: 13

    Default Re: SPG mediacorp actress kena dumped by french hubby. OBIGOOD!

    Quote Originally Posted by Narong Wongwan View Post
    To be fair he did not appear in Thailand much...
    Is made a name here first then got mentioned in Thailand...
    He's ok like likeable,dun have those kuailan pinch me face like some of those mediacock guys like Terrance Chao cb.
    Didn't this guy win mtv asia vj or something. Then i noticed he doesn't really get mentioned much in thailand and in fact acts more in sg but mtv vj thing is probably not a singaporean thing.

    One famous chup cheng over in thailand is mario mauer i think. Another one that is really famous is bird thong chai himself but he looks very thai not even a hint of mix.

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,388
    My Reputation Points: 243 / Power: 6

    Default Re: SPG mediacorp actress kena dumped by french hubby. OBIGOOD!

    ang mo divorce rate always damn high. no surprise.
    "Jew me, sue me, everybody do me" - hairylee, DOGisMYgod, etc meatpuppets.

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    22,236
    My Reputation Points: 7324 / Power: 22

    Default Re: SPG mediacorp actress kena dumped by french hubby. OBIGOOD!

    its not those angmo men fault ...who can tahan singaporean girls ? only singapore man can tahan their nonsense ...

Similar Threads

  1. MediaCorp actress Pan Ling Ling: It's so hard to seduce my husband!
    By Porfirio Rubirosa in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 31-03-2011, 07:22 PM
  2. Who Got What For The Sale Of French Submarines To Malaysia?
    By kensington in forum Political Issues [no rep deductions]
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 22-11-2009, 10:10 AM
  3. French base to fight pirates, guard oil lanes
    By makapaaa in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26-05-2009, 01:29 PM
  4. French navy storms yacht held by pirates
    By makapaaa in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 07:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •