• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPG mediacorp actress kena dumped by french hubby. OBIGOOD!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lin Xiao Pei, The Naked Woman ?

126ef6e6d2cg214.jpg

I really don't like French Bastards! They only like to fuck, in fact when durex condom did a research on the frequency of fucks people have all over the world... the french fries came in first, with an average of 3 fucks a day, and for singaporeans a shocking 0. something fuck a day (that explains the low birth rate)

Anyways, the French Fries only love to fuck, and fuck and fuck... :oIo:

Must see sex doc lah. Sinkiesland is a shit hole where everybody slaves for the fascists' million dollars salaries. No energy to have the mood to have sex lor. :mad:

TV advert :

Holland V Doc : 来吗。

Little Flying Fish : 不要,我很累。

Holland V Doc : 我不是这个意思。

Carole Lin's tape fell off from her ... on the set when she was supposed to appear 'naked'.

01300000327834122971767105480_s.jpg

中文名:林晓佩

国籍:新加坡

生日:1973年2月23日

身高:1.71 公尺

体重:50 公斤

头发:黑色

眼睛:深褐色

语言:华语, 英语, 福建话

经纪公司:新视传媒公司

林晓佩在加入演艺圈前是一位空服人员,她於1995年参加《才华横溢出新秀》(新加坡最具权威的演艺新人选拔赛)并进入大决赛,从此打开璀璨的 演艺之路。尽管外型给人柔弱、楚楚可怜的感觉,她在比赛中耀眼的突破性演技却让观众及评审另眼相看。她在半 决赛中演出的女佣角色抢尽风头,使她成为大决赛的大热门人选。晓佩在1995年与其他《才华横溢出新秀》新 人在怀旧电视剧《豆腐街》中初试啼声,她饰演意志坚定的年轻女子,生活困苦,最后为了亲人牺牲自己的生命。1997年 ,她凭《和平的代价》获得《红星大奖》(新加坡主要传媒机构"新传媒"每年主办之颁奖礼)最佳女主角奖,肯定了晓佩的精湛演技。除了华语电视连续剧以外,精通中英双语的晓佩也能 胜任英语连续剧,作品包括《烽火岁月》《Heartlanders》

[video=youtube;JTvMcvmpfwI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTvMcvmpfwI[/video]

jw5

Loyal
I am a big fan of Michelle Chong.
She is pretty, talented and funny.
She's hilarious on the "Noose".
Hope she finds her true love soon, if she hasn't already, whatever the race, nationality or gender. :smile:

2 years later and I still feel the same way.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop being jealous of ang mohs. I'm sure there are enough PRC whores out there who would appreciate your 4 inch dicks. All these petty sniping and gloating only make you guys come across as even more emasculated.