• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

France PM says man with 'burqa' wife has no place in France

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paris, Feb 3 (AFP):

France's prime minister said today he would sign a decree refusing French nationality to a man who forced his wife to wear the full Islamic veil because he 'has no place in our country.'

The case has arisen amid a fierce national debate about what it means to be French, with the government seeking to legislate for a ban on the head-to-toe burqa on the grounds that it is incompatible with French values.

Prime Minister Francois Fillon told Europe 1 radio that he would sign the decree issued by Immigration Minister Eric Besson.

"It's French law," Fillon said. "The civil code has for a very long time provided that naturalisation could be refused to someone who does not respect the values of the (French) republic.

"This case is about a religious radical: he imposes the burqa, he imposes the separation of men and women in his own home, and he refuses to shake the hands of women.

"If this man does not want to change his attitude, he has no place in our country. In any case, he does not deserve French nationality."

The man's name and nationality have not been made public, although Fillon said his wife was French and she could continue to wear the full veil, if she wants, pending legislation.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
french is getting cooler by the min.
and obama USA is getting worse with that nigger running things.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paris, Feb 3 (AFP):

France's prime minister said today he would sign a decree refusing French nationality to a man who forced his wife to wear the full Islamic veil because he 'has no place in our country.'

The case has arisen amid a fierce national debate about what it means to be French, with the government seeking to legislate for a ban on the head-to-toe burqa on the grounds that it is incompatible with French values.

Prime Minister Francois Fillon told Europe 1 radio that he would sign the decree issued by Immigration Minister Eric Besson.

"It's French law," Fillon said. "The civil code has for a very long time provided that naturalisation could be refused to someone who does not respect the values of the (French) republic.

I wonder how the burqa will look in a passport. Recently, even countries like Egypt have became wary of this type, which is bad news for me.

Before I used to be able to bring different women wearing head-to-toe burqa to hotel with me and the hotel staff will think the lady is the same person - my wife. Of course, height can be a problem but no one dare to ask question.

But ever since some terrorists started wearing burqa, Egypt changed the law!!!

shits!

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had fcuked a gal with burqa on. You can never imagine how great the passion in her heart for sex, what a wonderful session!