• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNN PRC bitch abuse singaporean granny selling flowers at Kwan Imm Temple

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
kanninabo puah chee bye PRC bitch, come to our country to bully poor granny selling flowers at Kwan Imm temple. KNNBBCCB these prc bastards and bitches thinks singaporeans are damn easy to bully issit???!!!! :mad::mad::mad::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Posted on 31 Jan 2010
Fierce China girl shouts at granny selling flowers -- then goes inside temple to pray

fierce_china_woman_shouts-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer E was disgusted when she saw this China woman shouting and screaming at a helpless elderly woman selling flowers outside Kwan Imm Temple. What’s the point of going to the temple to pray if you are so disrespectful, the STOMPer added.

In an email to STOMP today (Jan 31), the STOMPer says:

“I was at Kwan Imm Temple in Singapore, taking pics of the temple when I came across this PRC scolding an elderly woman who sells flowers for a living.

“I was shocked, but since this PRC did not harm the elderly woman physically and I don't know what the scolding is about, I kept a distance and took a video clip of how disrespectful she was to the elderly woman.

“The PRC was picking on the elderly woman who makes that few cents from selling a packet of loose flowers or a few stalk of flowers to the devotees of the nearby Kwan Imm Temple.

“After scolding the old lady, she turned and screamed at me, asking me why I took her pictures. When I asked her if she was trying to pick up a fight, she walked away.

“To my surprise, the PRC walked into the temple after scolding the poor elderly woman. So unforgiving, so rude, so bitchy, so disrespectful, need to pray for what?

“The elderly woman then told me that the PRC had asked her a lot of questions about the flowers that she was selling, and then walked away.

“Then the elderly woman started to nag at the PRC when she realised that she had bought flowers from another woman.

“Even if the elderly woman is not right to nag at the PRC for not buying flowers from here, the PRC should not be so disrespectful and scold her.

“What is the point of going to the temple if she is so unforgiving and disrespectful towards old people?”

p7jpg1264904428078-data.jpg

p10jpg1264904424594-data.jpg

p4jpg1264904426344-data.jpg

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya say so much also no use. Can only blame opposition useless. Seriously opposition parties deserve to lose. All year round no action, only when general erection come then got wayang.

Looks like we are destined for a life full of foreign yeah under the PAPpy dogs.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holy shit! I think it's this girl. Same face, hair do, WTF.

icon1.gif
si jia
<hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message -->
53335807.jpg
Si Jia

34C-24-34
23 years old
160cm
47kg

Bubbly and Service Orientated

Providing Sexy Massage and "Special"

80/hr

Call or SMS to 8120-39^& fr 1pm-1am to Make Your Appointment NOW!

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess SGP people are too peaceful.

I would urge everyone reading this to consider visiting China, and see for yourself... after you understand the mentality of the PRC, you'll understand why they are like this.

Not that I agree that the lady being disrespectful to elders... just imagine YOURSELF in another country, and you feel unfairly treated, what would be your response?

Perhaps SGP people are more docile, no thanks to the years of brain washing...

But PRC people are more agressive, and fight for their rights, and fair share... (the word is COMPETITION)

Anyways, I don't know what exactly went on there, so, may everything is okay.

lurpsexx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess SGP people are too peaceful.

I would urge everyone reading this to consider visiting China, and see for yourself... after you understand the mentality of the PRC, you'll understand why they are like this.

Not that I agree that the lady being disrespectful to elders... just imagine YOURSELF in another country, and you feel unfairly treated, what would be your response?

Perhaps SGP people are more docile, no thanks to the years of brain washing...

But PRC people are more agressive, and fight for their rights, and fair share... (the word is COMPETITION)

Anyways, I don't know what exactly went on there, so, may everything is okay.

You dont have to be apologetic for these PRC PIGS la... Just because they behave like complete uncouth animals in China doesn't mean they bring these disgusting behaviours to another place & behave so...

They come to Singapore (OUR Home, mind you) and get shafted, doesn't give them the right to slap the host; they dun like they can F.O. back to their shit holes...

And I have to correct you on ur use of COMPETITION.. the PRCs dun know this word and they only know how to do anything to grab watever they can for all its worth and leave the shit for u to clear up... you call that COMPETITION??? I'd rather call that Exploitation of your host....

FT :oIo:

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dont have to be apologetic for these PRC PIGS la... Just because they behave like complete uncouth animals in China doesn't mean they bring these disgusting behaviours to another place & behave so...

They come to Singapore (OUR Home, mind you) and get shafted, doesn't give them the right to slap the host; they dun like they can F.O. back to their shit holes...

And I have to correct you on ur use of COMPETITION.. the PRCs dun know this word and they only know how to do anything to grab watever they can for all its worth and leave the shit for u to clear up... you call that COMPETITION??? I'd rather call that Exploitation of your host....

Well, what can I say... welcome to the real world?

When our Gobermentos decide to allow a huge influx of FTs to SGP turning our FTs population to 1.3 million... that's enough to make everything change.

Not forgetting perhaps millions of Singaporean have already uprooted, and settle down elsewhere like Australia, Thailand, Canada, USA, Europe, New Zeland, some, China...

In today's world, the borders are loosening... travelling have been getting cheaper... welcome to the real world, that's what I can say, ADAPT or DIE.

Home or not home... that's life.

there is a word, IGNORE if you don't like, take action when you cannot accept it... don't just complain and gribe over it... just go nicely tell the people who irritate you...

PRC are people, and when you tell them nicely, they will respond... but when everyone have a negative impression of them, their response would be negative as well...

:cool:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
If singaporeans have half of the agression like this PRCs, PAP will be disposed of 10 years ago and we won't have this kind of problem to begin with let alone discussing here!

Tioh boh?

lurpsexx

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is a word, IGNORE if you don't like, take action when you cannot accept it... don't just complain and gribe over it... just go nicely tell the people who irritate you...

PRC are people, and when you tell them nicely, they will respond... but when everyone have a negative impression of them, their response would be negative as well...

:cool:

Been there done that knocked the shit out of them too...

U never see how they work and behave up close? U tell them nicely and they will fcuk u back and take u for a sheep... to brutes u dun have to be nice.. they only know those who are fiercer than them.. why u think the PRC police so brutal to the pricks? if the PRC police were to tell them nicely to behave, you'd have anarchy long ago in China liao....

if they never so shitty to begin with, you think we so free to cast negative impression on them? there are always reasons why Pricks are not welcome here... open ur eyes n see la...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If singaporeans have half of the agression like this PRCs, PAP will be disposed of 10 years ago and we won't have this kind of problem to begin with let alone discussing here!

Tioh boh?

The Communist Party is still in power in PRC since 1949. PAP in power in Singapore only since 1959. PRC Chinese ugliness may be a mirror of Singapore Chinese. Behave like pet poodle under home country government. Once step abroad, act tough and rough, talk loud and shout.