• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Charlatan Goh Meng Seng Utter Rubbish To Get Media Attention

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Goh Meng Seng just never learn, uttering rubbish just to get cheap media attention. This is what he had said to Lianhe Zaobao:

"Extremist viewpoints may draw the attention of people and garner the support of other extremists, but most web users will still want to hear balanced, moderate, mature arguments. This is also the reason why the SDP website is rapidly losing its readers."

Now lets look at the facts. This traffic rankings were taken from alexa.com just now on the five political parties in descending order:

345kjn8.jpg

2zsus5y.jpg

2woykwo.jpg

2ii8rw5.jpg

2zhfaxu.jpg

Need I say more?

A charlatan will forever be a charlatan. :rolleyes:

A

Alu862

SDP hit counts is due to the number of people who like to bitch and thumbs down greyed out anti SDP comments. It is not a proponent of democracy in that regard

LaMei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Namqiong..

Thanks for your posting..

facts speaks for itself..

looks like the one rapidly losing its readership is not SDP..

A

Alu862

Dear Namqiong..

Thanks for your posting..

facts speaks for itself..

looks like the one rapidly losing its readership is not SDP..

People go to the SDP website for sensational stuff and not constructive discussion.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instead of pointing the flaws of the common 'enemy', he went ard to do other parties in.

Wat is the point?
NSP is not gonna gather much votes as well.

:o :rolleyes: :o

A

Alu862

Instead of pointing the flaws of the common 'enemy', he went ard to do other parties in.

Wat is the point?

Too many political parties in Singapore. Look at America and the UK? How many major political parties do you see?

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro,

While SDP has the highest traffic amongst political parties, it has now been surpassed by The Online CONS after the publicity blitz given to it by the Shitty Times.

Notice that ST has NEVER published the links of SDP while theonlinecitizen.com has been mentioned no less than 10 times this month - go and check it out yourself.

It appears that PAP is winning the battle in cyberspace with its proxy TOC.

Imagine if there are 100 visitors to TOC for only one visitor to SDP's blog, which will have a greater impact ?

It's time to discuss on how we can derail TOC's devious plans to dominate blogosphere.

This Goh Meng Seng just never learn, uttering rubbish just to get cheap media attention. This is what he had said to Lianhe Zaobao:

"Extremist viewpoints may draw the attention of people and garner the support of other extremists, but most web users will still want to hear balanced, moderate, mature arguments. This is also the reason why the SDP website is rapidly losing its readers."

Now lets look at the facts. This traffic rankings were taken from alexa.com just now on the five political parties in descending order:

345kjn8.jpg

2zsus5y.jpg

2woykwo.jpg

2ii8rw5.jpg

2zhfaxu.jpg

Need I say more?

A charlatan will forever be a charlatan. :rolleyes:

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS seems to be supporting TOC covertly by labeling anti-TOC blogs as being "extremist".

As I have told him, there is really no need for him to drag SDP into the picture.

However, GMS's views is actually shared by the TOC and WP people including the number 1 PAP running dog here lockeliberal aka Marcus Yap.

Wat is the point?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
People go to the SDP website for sensational stuff and not constructive discussion.

what she met was the article about herself was the main attraction. sdp is like that. ALL LOVE TO BASK ON PRAISES. u think they will take criticism whether it's practical or constructive sportingly?

wait long long.:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS seems to be supporting TOC covertly by labeling anti-TOC blogs as being "extremist".

As I have told him, there is really no need for him to drag SDP into the picture.

However, GMS's views is actually shared by the TOC and WP people including the number 1 PAP running dog here lockeliberal aka Marcus Yap.

if SDP or their supporters (or exploiters) cannot stop being prejudiced, then please do not exaggerate on FREE SPEECH or DEMOCRACY. it only makes a mockery and hypocrisy out of it.:mad:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
if SDP or their supporters (or exploiters) cannot stop being prejudiced, then please do not exaggerate on FREE SPEECH or DEMOCRACY. it only makes a mockery and hypocrisy out of it.:mad:

you are fucking jealous!

go get a job and stop wasting your time being a fucking kaypohji!

your appalling gay behavior is worse than a menopause woman!

did you had your menses lately chao ah kwa?

LOL

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironically both SDP and TOC seem to get along, well at least on the face of it going by SDP's plug for TOC's Speakers' Corner event and TOC's expose on the NTU's admin's block on the Dr Chee story.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Porifirio

See how easy it is to slime instead of discuss :_)) especially if one disagrees with them excessively. Firstly I believe because of sheer output the SDP deserves the highest ranking amongst all the Singapore Opposition Political Parties, they are serious about clicks and eyeballs whereas the others view it as mainly informational and thus have have not been serious about audience capture (WP esp). I would be disappointed if it did not in view of the work and the updates they have. What is interesting and what supports the view of GMS is the comparison between sites which have regular updates and regular news feeds and are competing for eyeballs, and clicks.

That substantive analysis I believe is more interesting than a superficial comparison amongst political parties which would give a one dimensional conclusion. Btw have been called worst and it only goes to show their lack of analysis

Cheeers

locke

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Locke,

I think too much black and white analysis going around. Btw I just read Fang Chuang Pi's (the Plen) incompelete memoirs and was astounded at his romantic take on himself and Lim Chin Siong. Also had a laugh when he compared LKY to the baddie character in the Water Margin novel and cast scorn on Dennis Bloodworth's "poisonous" book:biggrin: Oh and ironically it would appear that the Plen implied that Lim Chin Siong was indeed a CPM member in some form or other afterall:eek:

Cheers

A

Alu862

SDP's viewership rate is not due to it being a great party. It's a site that has deteriorated into a personal blog aimed at airing dirty linen with no substansive policy. So thsoe going there are either the people who like to bitch about you know who or those who want to make constructive criticism of the SDP. The latter sadly gets their comments "greyed out" and thumbs down (how childish! even Xiaxue doesn't have this!) and replied with obscene words.

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are wrong.

SDP is very generous with blogs like TOC as they think it is important to promote civil society.

However, TOC is only pretending to cover SDP's events for publicity sake and to spy on their activities.

For example, the showing of One Nation Lee was supposed to be kept a secret, but TOC let the cat out of the bag on purpose which led to the MICA people going there to disrupt the screening.

I have already warned Dr Chee about the hidden motives of TOC and to be aware of it. I hope he gets the signal.

Ironically both SDP and TOC seem to get along, well at least on the face of it going by SDP's plug for TOC's Speakers' Corner event and TOC's expose on the NTU's admin's block on the Dr Chee story.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironically isn't this the kind of publicity that Dr Chee seeks to further wack PAP govt for being "bad and evil"?:wink:
For example, the showing of One Nation Lee was supposed to be kept a secret, but TOC let the cat out of the bag on purpose which led to the MICA people going there to disrupt the screening.

I have already warned Dr Chee about the hidden motives of TOC and to be aware of it. I hope he gets the signal.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironically isn't this the kind of publicity that Dr Chee seeks to further wack PAP govt for being "bad and evil"?:wink:

by doing so, chee actually whacked himself and hantam SDP real bad cos he couldn't substantiate his baseless accusation. then again, he got another reason for that. it's would be his natural style of blaming others, namely the PAPS for holding back all available info.

a troll who's in his camp now always brags about "REAL GOLD NOT AFRAID OF FIRE". i guess they are mainly made of copper and all the other cheaper stuff metals which are easily molten up.:p

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
by doing so, chee actually whacked himself and hantam SDP real bad cos he couldn't substantiate his baseless accusation.

chao ah kwa father basher temple thief

handphone thief property con

even laukwayboos are not spared from your conning.

you cheapskate retard even con them for meals.

you lowlife unemployed moron hides your filthy deeds and hypocrisy behind Buddhism!