• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Triple citizenship

A

Alu862

I know an arrogant girl who has an American citizenship because her father worked in the EDB office there, is a Malaysian citizen, but holds a SG PR.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know an arrogant girl who has an American citizenship because her father worked in the EDB office there, is a Malaysian citizen, but holds a SG PR.

i know an OZ who holds both UK and OZ passport...lol..

so common these days...

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should write officially to the immigration office for their clarification.

A

Alu862

Does Malaysia allow dual citizenship? The arrogant girl is over 21