• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING: PApies Fuck FTs Like They Fuck S'pore Citizens. TRue Color Shown

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I liken the SCUMS IN WHITE to someone that borrows from loansharks.
When you are desperate, you show your true colours and try to get moeny from everyone and every where.

First they allow the FTs to come in by the hundreds of thousands, Then they screw the FTs for more money.

WELCOME TO S'PORE FOREIGNERS.. NOW U KNOW HOW S'POREANS FEEL.

BTW, one last thing....JUST FUCK OFF...we S'poreans will not miss you...except the SCUMS IN WHITE.

SINGAPORE: Parents in Singapore have mixed views about the Education Ministry's move to raise school fees for permanent residents and foreigners.

Some schools told MediaCorp on Monday that the changes may encourage more foreigners to apply for citizenship before their children start schooling.

From 2011, permanent residents and foreigners will pay higher school fees. While Singaporean parents support the move, they said the fee hike should also take into consideration the income level of non-Singaporeans.

"Of course, it's good news for Singaporeans, but they should put a cap to the fee increment. Times are bad and everyone is under a lot of pressure," one parent said.

Non-citizens have mixed views about the changes. "I think it is right to increase the fees because the school's expenditure and teachers' salaries are high," one of them told MediaCorp.

Another said: "I think the increase is too much – it's more than 100 per cent. I feel it's unfair."

Local schools said non-Singaporean parents generally understand the need for the fee revision.

Lee Hui Feng, principal of Nanyang Primary School, said: "They do see the rationale behind the hikes in school fees and I think as compared to the school fees of the international school, we are still lower, way lower.

"I think they do see the value of our education system and they hold high regards for our education system. To the parents, it's really good investment for the children."

But with school fees almost tripling by 2012, some foreigners said they will have to consider if they should stay or go.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya increase school fees they already wanna leave, if war breaks out can depend on these fairweather PRs?!

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya increase school fees they already wanna leave, if war breaks out can depend on these fairweather PRs?!

Yea, Yea , Yea!

You got the point real well.

Just a raise of school fees, they are talking about leaving. Fuck what about Singapore males who have to serve 2 full years of N.S. and minimum of 13 years cycle for reservist...all these duing their prime years.

Then after all their reservist duties, they wil be in their 40s, they are laid off by cheap FTs and they are too old to be employed!