• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The level of maturity shown by some users in this forum

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never really bothered to check my PM, just checked after realizing I had 4 unread messages. See attached image

I'm, quite frankly, more amused then angry since the same person posted similar comments on another thread. Must have been afraid I did not revisit the thread. The message contains nothing other then the words

my dog fuck your mother!

So to the guy who sent that message, Yes I got your message :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you had commented to the contrary of Besotted's views, that is to be expected!:biggrin:

lancheowman

lnchwmn_only...lnchwmn 1,2,3,4,5, besotted, mudskipper, mudskipper., the “tiu” clones, all the same deranged fifty plus year old former guard dog from SAFGU who claims he was from Ist Guards! Gang raped constantly by his platoon mates, his mind is in a very unstable state as evidenced in his tirades![/QUOTE]
The pace of construction is too slow

Cannot be complacent

Must quickly build more flats to accommodate more PRC and Pinoy to dilute Singapore's useless young stock

This is failure of policy - a generation of weaklings who do not have a can-do attitude, unwilling to work hard, grow up on toxic western values

How did we come to such a sordid state? How did we fuck up so badly, the only way out now is to import fresh PRC and Pinoy talent

Please, quickly do it

Yesterday, 04:19 AM
tiuroyston46asshole
Alfrescian Join Date: Mar 2009
My Reputation:Points: 108 / Power: 11

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I never really bothered to check my PM, just checked after realizing I had 4 unread messages. See attached image

I'm, quite frankly, more amused then angry since the same person posted similar comments on another thread. Must have been afraid I did not revisit the thread. The message contains nothing other then the words

So to the guy who sent that message, Yes I got your message :rolleyes:

That loser has been in my ignore list ever since i realise he has some behavioral problem and suspected of some kind of disorder..

You can disable message in your control panel. i have already done that after some losers keep asking me for info about thailand. I don't help sinkies.. bear that in mind.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I consider any and everyone who calls Singaporeans, Sinkies as the real losers. Anyone who cannot show some very basic respect to their own countrymen or some other country's general population is in my book a loser :oIo::oIo:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I consider any and everyone who calls Singaporeans, Sinkies as the real losers. Anyone who cannot show some very basic respect to their own countrymen or some other country's general population is in my book a loser :oIo::oIo:

no lah sometimes i lazy to type Singaporeans....so i used sinkies...no offence intended..:biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wah, you 一箭双雕 !!!! Tonychat also kenna, LOL :p:p:p

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, you 一箭双雕 !!!! Tonychat also kenna, LOL :p:p:p

First off I don't feel I need to show respect to someone who doesn't show basic respect to everyone else and
2ndly those 2 are mortal enemies I don't want to be associated with anyone of them
Finally that guy is just as much a moron as the other one.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
First off I don't feel I need to show respect to someone who doesn't show basic respect to everyone else and
2ndly those 2 are mortal enemies I don't want to be associated with anyone of them
Finally that guy is just as much a moron as the other one.

we are all morons if we don't understand or appreciate what Jesus has done for all of us..

1 Corinthians 1:20-25 (New International Version)

20Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22Jews demand miraculous signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just realized the joker left another message on my Profile Visitor Messages(see attachment)

If he haven't figure it out already, I'm a guy and hence doesn't have a chee bye. You might want to come up with something more creative to insult me. FuckSamLeong's example sounds good enough. U might want to plagiarize that

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 73

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

respect for such low character quality person?? you must be joking... ASk those around the region, malaysian, thai, vietnam, indo, what they think of sinkies? Dun be shock by the answer.

It is ok, sinkie just can't handle the truth.