• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

賭神 = you will sure lose @ir = secret see through glass

SARS_orchard

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not very high tech but it works.

There are glasses made to see through the gambling cards, not big deal as long as you are not betting. However if you bet your ass, your ass are fucked!

PRC mata busted a con job group which made million $ of fraud gambling profits. The mastermind was found to be a uni student from Shanghai.

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/091208/8/1whcn.html

拆穿「賭神」! 滬男「透視眼鏡」詐賭
TVBS 更新日期:"2009/12/08 13:01"

俗話說「十賭九輸」,但上海有一位大學生卻是「逢賭必贏」,原因當然不是這名上海大學生賭技高超,而是因為他用了新型的「透視眼鏡」詐賭,詐賭所得達150萬台幣,所幸及時被大陸警方破獲。

電影裡,老千戴上特製眼鏡,立刻能透視牌面。電影片段:「用我這副眼鏡看一下。」

但現在這樣的情節,居然也在現實生活中上演,上海出現一個自稱「賭神」的詐賭集團,他們利用畫面上這副特製的「銀光」隱形眼鏡,讓樸克牌牌面花色無所遁形,而也因為看得透牌面,賭博當然穩操勝券。

「詐賭」受害者:「厲害,真的厲害,太神了,跟傳說中神仙一樣的。」「詐賭」受害者:「來一趟,輸一趟,我覺得他有特異功能的。」

被害人不知道自己被設了騙局,還直呼遇上賭神,還好上海警方即時破獲這個詐賭集團,追回賭金150萬台幣,但更讓人想不到的是,主謀竟然是一名上海大學生。

JI_Fled

Alfrescian
Loyal
does it works with clothing?

If you searched youtube.com already there are many videos on this. I also saw some in person when Sony 1st came out with that model. My boss shot the exhibition girls with it and then showed off around.

Now I think the PRC improved it to see through paper cards instead of fabrics. Pulp is also fabric. We can see through thin paper usually, and especially if they are wet with some water or oil. This is how tracing paper worked, grease or wax soaked inside. Think about the hot wet T-shirt contests that made you mouth watered. :p