• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CCB SinkTel and SuckHub no customer service!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCB to the max! Called SinkTel and SuckHub just now and went through the usual Dial 1 for English bullshit.... and after pressing for several steps, i was informed that to speak to a customer service rep, i must call back during WORKING HOURS on Weekdays!

KNN... want to cut cost, also don't cut down on hours most people wanna call ma! CCB CCB CCB!!! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

This is truly world crass service!

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
citibank and hsbc has joined the ranks of press 1 press 2 on their general line,,,,, CCB the bankers ask me to call their h/p instead,,,,,

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
citibank and hsbc has joined the ranks of press 1 press 2 on their general line,,,,, CCB the bankers ask me to call their h/p instead,,,,,

Yeah u ask your banker if talking to him over HP can do phone banking or not lor. TUA KANG YAO SIU!