• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stupid Suggestion by PAPee CBL

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MR POH SOON LEONG: 'I refer to the article, 'Quick solutions needed to avert transport crunch' (Nov 20), in which Government Parliamentary Committee chairman for Transport Lim Wee Kiak stressed the need to make bold changes to bus and taxi services. While I am impressed by the enthusiasm shown by Dr Lim, one point brought up by him bothers me. While taxis with engine capacities of 1litre and 1.3 litres may help lower costs, we must bear in mind that such vehicles may not be able to withstand the weight of four heavyweight passengers, not to mention a full load of luggage. Before embarking on any changes in policy, the Land Transport Authority and the Taxi Operators' Associations should gather constructive feedback from both cabbies and commuters.'