• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IT Budget Taken Up By FTrash in NTeaU!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dec 2, 2009

My Point

<!-- by line --><!-- end by line -->
<!-- end left side bar --><!-- story content : start -->
Student's complaint
'The lecture halls at NTU have chairs which are broken and not usable, and everything looks old.'
MR LEE WEI LOONG: 'I am an engineering student at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and I am greatly disappointed at the sorry state of the science labs and computers at the university. Both the labs and the computers badly need upgrades. The lab assistants I spoke to said it is because of budget constraints. The lecture halls at NTU have chairs which are broken and not usable, and everything looks old. I urge the university to spend its funds on what students need as we are the ones paying the fees. Moreover, the Government offers a huge subsidy for students' education.'