• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

microsoft black screen of death

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i have a mac next to my PC, but the game i like are not available on apple.
you know, gaming.
my poison.

Haay.... wat games u praying now har? Me praying MW2, Boderlands, DAO, L4D 2 and Sacred 2 Blood n Ice...and a whole cupboard of em waiting 2 b pray... Alamak... so many games n so litter time... Haizz...:(:biggrin: Dun tell me u... praying maple Story? :p

Running Win 7 on auto update... OEM version frm SLS... So far no problem with the only exception of Win Live... Someday can connet n some day cnot... Dun use it so not a problem to me at all....:wink:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
microsoft can you explain why i have black screen of death.

oh, i have not so new game. you only play the latest game?

Haay.... wat games u praying now har? Me praying MW2, Boderlands, DAO, L4D 2 and Sacred 2 Blood n Ice...and a whole cupboard of em waiting 2 b pray... Alamak... so many games n so litter time... Haizz...:(:biggrin: Dun tell me u... praying maple Story? :p

Running Win 7 on auto update... OEM version frm SLS... So far no problem with the only exception of Win Live... Someday can connet n some day cnot... Dun use it so not a problem to me at all....:wink:

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, how much you pay for your oem W7?

Windows Live so bloated now it's heavy and slow, can't link up with the server sometime, whereas my Skype 100% no problem beside it. So I disable auto load for Live now.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
microsoft can you explain why i have black screen of death.

oh, i have not so new game. you only play the latest game?

Black Screen... i oso not sure coz i neber kena b4... but here an interesting article u can reference to...

http://www.gaj-it.com/13506/windows-7-black-screen-of-death-caused-by-malware-safety-tips/

New games cum out i itchy itchy rush 2 buy... b4 can complete another new 1 cum out... alamak itchy itchy again... end up so many games all pray half fark... haizz...:(:(

Hey, how much you pay for your oem W7?

Windows Live so bloated now it's heavy and slow, can't link up with the server sometime, whereas my Skype 100% no problem beside it. So I disable auto load for Live now.

$199... Box ish almost double at $350 but allow u 2 choose btn 32 or 64 bit installation. Home Premium. :biggrin::biggrin:

botakboon

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/091202/4/1w2pn.html

Windows7 有螢幕黑死病
中時 更新日期:"2009/12/02 02:55" 閻紀宇/綜合報導

中國時報【閻紀宇/綜合報導】

電腦軟體業巨擘微軟一日證實,該公司最新版的電腦作業系統「Windows 7」可能會出現「螢幕黑死病」(black screen of death)問題,也就是使用者登入之後,螢幕變成一片漆黑,毫無反應,只能重新開機。

電腦業界盛傳,螢幕黑死病問題根源其實來自微軟本身。

微軟在十一月廿五日發布安全更新,許多使用者下載安裝之後,電腦才開始出現黑幕當機問題。微軟目前正在進行調查。

軟體公司Prevx表示,受到影響的使用者可能已多達數百萬人,而且除了Windows 7之外,較早的Windows版本如Vista、XP、NT、2000都有類似問題。

該公司提供修正程式(http://info.prevx.com/download.asp?GRAB=blackscreenfix),應該可以解除大部分使用者的困擾。

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that is exactly why i do not buy new games, because i know i have no time or no interest to play them.
i like some old games and keep playing them to death.

Black Screen... i oso not sure coz i neber kena b4... but here an interesting article u can reference to...

http://www.gaj-it.com/13506/windows-7-black-screen-of-death-caused-by-malware-safety-tips/

New games cum out i itchy itchy rush 2 buy... b4 can complete another new 1 cum out... alamak itchy itchy again... end up so many games all pray half fark... haizz...:(:(

$199... Box ish almost double at $350 but allow u 2 choose btn 32 or 64 bit installation. Home Premium. :biggrin::biggrin: