• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rude traffic poodles park themselves outside poly to 'prey' on students!

G

General Veers

Posted on 01 Dec 2009

Rude traffic police park themselves outside poly to 'prey' on students

rude_traffic_police_park_themselves_outside_poly-thumbnail.jpg

A STOMPer wrote in to express his unhappiness with how he was treated by two traffic police officers who had stopped him for a minor offence.
The STOMPer wonders why they have stationed themselves at the Republic Polytechnic exit to 'prey' on students.

In the STOMPer's email:
"On Monday, 30 nov 09,while heading out of the Republic Polytechnic carpark towards the main road, I was stopped by 2 traffic police for a minor offence.
"I said that I'm sorry and the younger officer replied to me in a rude way and raised his voice.
"He asked me if there were other bikers with tinted visors or bikes with illegal exhaust pipes hiding in the car park.
"I presume this was because he wanted to fine them to complete his required quota of fines he required for the day.
"Where is the standard of the Singapore traffic police force? Do they not undergo customer care training? Are they misusing their authority?
"Where happened to the road courtesy campaigns?
"I told him I wanted to speak to his supervisor. He told me to call 999 to speak to his officer.
"The operator told me that I should speak to the traffic police department.
"I passed the call to the rude officer and he spoke to the operator, while moving away from me.
"The older officer then stepped in at this point and told me that he was the younger officer's mentor.
"At the end of it, that young officer threw my license and IC at me and they fell to the ground.
"Another question is, why are the police officers waiting outside the polytechnic to prey on students with low or no income?
"Why don't they catch the big fish, like those speeding in expensive luxurious cars?
"The photos show them at the Republic Poly exit to the main road."

tp2-data.jpg

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
if they're after bikers with bloody noisy exhaust which wake you up in your sleep, then by all means. they can park themselves anywhere they want.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The STOMPER was stopped for what minor offence?? Never wear helmet??

I hated those bikers with noisy exhaust, hope the TP catch them and fine them $500.00 a piece. Especially those smaller cc bike are the worst.

They produce the highest decibel and deafening sound. If the Poly student doesn't ride a noisy bike, than I sympathize you they are being over zealous
in their work! they should be chasing after truckers/vans/pick up truck at Expressway, hogging middle and outer lane speeding, like no tomorrow.70km truck and Van nowaday speed and behave as thou they have every right to be on the Fast lane at Expressway!!!

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those TP poodles are acting on complaint files........ some idiot complained that RP students riding bikes without license mah...... so the TP poodles kenna despatched to conduct checks on riders coming out from RP...... too bad the genuines ones are inconvenienced. :p