• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS: SLAVE TRADE In S'pore. Slave Trade Capital Of the World?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is how we improve our GDP figures?

How can they look at themselves in the mirror and pay themselves million dollar salaries ?

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="331" height="40"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgF" align="right" width="1%" nowrap="nowrap">
</td><td class="msgFname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">CPL (kojakbt22) <nobr>
icon.aspx
</nobr> </td><td class="msgDate" align="right" width="30%" nowrap="nowrap">11:34 am </td></tr> <tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" align="right" width="1%" height="20" nowrap="nowrap">To: </td><td class="msgTname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">Lola (Langusta) <nobr></nobr> unread</td> <td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (6 of 14) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="4" class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">22898.6 in reply to 22898.5 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt">bro, there is a big scam going on in the foreign workers market. MOM knows about it just that they can't do anything about it.
Let me tell u the secret. For that PRC who got the 2-year contract job in Little India, he probably borrowed $10K to secure that job. This $10K is paid to agent which is split between agent and employer side. Nowadays, employer is demanding more which my guess is 6-4 split. In other words, employer is getting a $6K rebate cash upfront even before the PRC starts work.
In any case, if you divide this amount by 24 months, effectively, employer is only paying $750 per month for a worker to work 10 hours a day, 6 days a week. You tell me, which Singaporean can work like that?
This is nothing more than a modern day slavery!
</td></tr></tbody></table>​

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think you miss the share for PAP.

you think PAP did not take a cut? why would they keep approving the FT?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

...more their Glassluts people and PorLumpars.

I have always maintained the Ministars have been "snooked" by such people who gave inaccurate feedbacks to benefit their own businesses.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...more their Glassluts people and PorLumpars.

I have always maintained the Ministars have been "snooked" by such people who gave inaccurate feedbacks to benefit their own businesses.

the business did not ask gov to help them cut off to survive, the business are using the cheap labour FT to make themselves tons of money, and under the table, they gave some to PAP.

PAP did not allow so many FT to help sinkies, they are using it to make lots of money for themselves.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
the business did not ask gov to help them cut off to survive, the business are using the cheap labour FT to make themselves tons of money, and under the table, they gave some to PAP.

PAP did not allow so many FT to help sinkies, they are using it to make lots of money for themselves.

Ok from that stand point I can agree with you.

Make money from HDB housing etc...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Everyone working in Spore the CPF is a tax that goes to the PAP.

Even maids who don'r receive CPF, employer is paying tax to the PAP more than what the maid receives.

Local, foreigner all are indentured slaves to PAP :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The govt. makes money from the visa fees they charge.

don't forget there's the foreign domestic worker (fdw) levy, and the other foreign worker levies such as for "s" passes and work permits will go up.

http://global-immigration-news.tota...er-the-next-three-years-starting-july-1-2010/

"Singapore: Foreign Worker Levies to Gradually Increase Over the Next Three Years, Starting July 1, 2010

Singapore: Foreign Worker Levies to Gradually Increase Over the Next Three Years, Starting July 1, 2010
Companies that sponsor “S” Pass and Work Permit holders will be required to pay increased foreign worker levies starting on July 1, 2010. For “S” Pass holders, the monthly levy per foreign worker will be raised to SGD100-120 (approximately US $71 – $85) beginning July 1, 2010, and gradually increase to a maximum of SGD150-250 by July 2012. For Work Permit holders, the changes to the levy tiers and rates will be based on the employer’s industry sector.

Beginning July 1, 2010, employers that sponsor “S” Pass and Work Permit holders will be required to pay increased monthly levies for their foreign employees. The levies will increase gradually in stages through July 1, 2012. By increasing the levies, Singapore’s Ministry of Manpower (MOM) seeks to regulate the demand for “S” Pass and Work Permit holders and encourage hiring of local workers and foreign nationals with higher skills and qualifications." [snip]

Last edited:

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not saying if this is ethical but $750 a month is a lot of money for PRC especially with the exchange rate. Think of what you make as a farmer or a production worker in the inner provinces. A whole season's work can come to naught because of a late rainfall. And farmers work even longer hours.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm, so $750 X 24 = $18000

And so the PRC worker makes $8000 after the $10K deduction when two long years have lapsed. Almost double what he paid. Interesting.

29025]
This is how we improve our GDP figures?

How can they look at themselves in the mirror and pay themselves million dollar salaries ?

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="331" height="40"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgF" align="right" width="1%" nowrap="nowrap">
</td><td class="msgFname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">CPL (kojakbt22) <nobr>
icon.aspx
</nobr> </td><td class="msgDate" align="right" width="30%" nowrap="nowrap">11:34 am </td></tr> <tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" align="right" width="1%" height="20" nowrap="nowrap">To: </td><td class="msgTname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">Lola (Langusta) <nobr></nobr> unread</td> <td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (6 of 14) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="4" class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">22898.6 in reply to 22898.5 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt">bro, there is a big scam going on in the foreign workers market. MOM knows about it just that they can't do anything about it.
Let me tell u the secret. For that PRC who got the 2-year contract job in Little India, he probably borrowed $10K to secure that job. This $10K is paid to agent which is split between agent and employer side. Nowadays, employer is demanding more which my guess is 6-4 split. In other words, employer is getting a $6K rebate cash upfront even before the PRC starts work.
In any case, if you divide this amount by 24 months, effectively, employer is only paying $750 per month for a worker to work 10 hours a day, 6 days a week. You tell me, which Singaporean can work like that?
This is nothing more than a modern day slavery!
</td></tr></tbody></table>​
[/QUOTE]

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like what I have mentioned before . Cabinet Ministars are worried for us .

As we becoming a Slave Trading Industry .

Exploiting the cheap workers WE CAN and WILL import into Singapore .