• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Earthquake in Sg?

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All,

As I walked into my home today just a few minutes ago, I felt the whole house sway.

I felt giddy and almost wanted to spew.

I wonder if anyone felt that too.

Time: 1817hrs 30 Sept 09.

Cheers,

MM

slohand2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All,

As I walked into my home today just a few minutes ago, I felt the whole house sway.

Cheers,

MM

Bedok.. slight swaying. i thought i had dragged on my ciggy on an empty stomache.

Time : 1820hrs

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why suddenly so many earthquake.
is it a new dawn?

Hi All,

Cheers,

MM

Last edited:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Midday,

Can't wait for some quack to say the quake is an omen. Hope you are ok though.

Cheers,

MM

not an omen, as predicted...in the bible already..

Matthew 24:7 (New International Version)

7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi All,

Cheers,

MM

I thought you were in the States?...u at the village?

No wonder, about the tremors, I was sitting at the void deck chairs, resting my bottom, I swore I felt the earth shook beneath me.....

" I felt the earth move under my feet"..fortunately I wasn't listening to Carole King on my MP3..I would have sworn..it was he fault...:p

Our SINS are counting..adding up..soon the Pin in the air % Tg Pagar & the sailboat on top of the , three tomstones...will SWAY!

"don't rock the boat babe, rock the boat...""""":p

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought you were in the States?...u at the village?

No wonder, about the tremors, I was sitting at the void deck chairs, resting my bottom, I swore I felt the earth shook beneath me.....

" I felt the earth move under my feet"..fortunately I wasn't listening to Carole King on my MP3..I would have sworn..it was he fault...:p

Our SINS are counting..adding up..soon the Pin in the air % Tg Pagar & the sailboat on top of the , three tomstones...will SWAY!

"don't rock the boat babe, rock the boat...""""":p

Hi Hal,

I had only just arrived home when it happened.

After a 22 hour flight and 2 stopovers I thought I was having problems walking when it happened.

LOL, if it's a sign, then it must be one that is telling me not to come back!

Those are good songs!

I leave in about 2 weeks and hopefully for good.

Cheers,

MM

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Angie,

I am glad you didn't get to feel a thing. It wasn't a pleasant experience to begin with.

Hope you are airborne the next time it happens too.

Cheers,

MM

does it feel like dizziness and feeling of vomiting? like entering a different dimension?

i encountered 2 earthquakes in cali before, once the floor shake and the other the wall vibrates....like a big truck just pass thru my home...

that's even more scary...i think high rise earthquakes tremors is no fun...

oh God, i hope earth is not going to be screwed by the Large Hadron Collider which is going to start sometime soon this few months..

Last edited: