• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

lai ya!! gohmengseng speaking at SPEAKER CORNER this sat, 13 sep

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
When chances are given to SDP to speak at SPEAKER CORNER, they choose to be passive.

SO....now come listen to GOHMENGSENG who'd speaking there this coming sat 13 sep at about 5pm to 7pm. there would be a few mysterious speakers. come listen to him talk about the coming transport hike - YES AGAIN!! maybe in october.

get yourself motivated and speak up for our rights that affect our daily life....

make a date to attend!!:smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think SDP's point is that Singaporeans should be allowed to make public speeches or protests anywhere, without legislation or designation. So, their absence may also be construed as a form of protest, protesting against designated areas for public speeches and protests. In turn meaning, following logical deducing, SDP would only make public speeches and protests where's it's not allowed (i.e. practically anywhere in Singapore except Hong Lim Park). I don't know, let's see.

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Given the state of political apathy in S'pore, political activists have no choice but to try to reach out to them, rather than they come to you.

BobKHSim

Alfrescian
Loyal
SO....now come listen to GOHMENGSENG who'd speaking there this coming sat 13 sep at about 5pm to 7pm. there would be a few mysterious speakers. come listen to him talk about the coming transport hike - YES AGAIN!! maybe in october.

Walan eh you are more exited than Capt. Goh leh

Arh so you confirm to be there as a mysterious speaker ... lol

and you'll be guiding him on the snaking and spinning tactics as well ... kekeke

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think SDP's point is that Singaporeans should be allowed to make public speeches or protests anywhere, without legislation or designation. So, their absence may also be construed as a form of protest, protesting against designated areas for public speeches and protests. In turn meaning, following logical deducing, SDP would only make public speeches and protests where's it's not allowed (i.e. practically anywhere in Singapore except Hong Lim Park). I don't know, let's see.

now i m really confused!!:confused:

the gabramen tells them NOT OK, they defy orders and do. now gabramen says OK, they defy orders and DON'T DO.

why like that one huh? defiant for the sake of indignantly defiance.:confused:

if they behave like JAMES DEAN, they would die young - rebelling for the sake of rebelling without a cause.:eek:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
is GOHMENGSENG gonna tell us how a comet can crash in the Straits of Malacca and create a huge tsunami ... LOL

and the comet sure hit the FANTASICK 4 who are still trapped in that warped disaster!:eek:

a good chance to pluck gohmengseng's over-ripened cherries:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walan eh you are more exited than Capt. Goh leh

Arh so you confirm to be there as a mysterious speaker ... lol

and you'll be guiding him on the snaking and spinning tactics as well ... kekeke

gohmengseng has triplets siblings lah....must support what.:smile:

just like the many eunuches supporting an undernourished sickly "dowager". now that's really creepy!!:biggrin:

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal

You mean SDP not going??

Aiyah.... Gomez will be there leh.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only go if got free buffet and free flow of beer.

ah seng hasn't written any books yet. when he does, u bet there would be free buffet & beer and his personally autographed free book:biggrin:

gathering and listening to ah seng wouldn't lead anyone into the longkang like some pussy did.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
now i m really confused!!:confused:

the gabramen tells them NOT OK, they defy orders and do. now gabramen says OK, they defy orders and DON'T DO.

why like that one huh? defiant for the sake of indignantly defiance.:confused:

if they behave like JAMES DEAN, they would die young - rebelling for the sake of rebelling without a cause.:eek:

Just like emptiness is form and form is emptiness, confusion is defiance and defiance is confusion.