• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FT Indian Bangla etc... Thanks

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must admit, I am disturbed by them sitting around at my void deck drinking beer and leaving all the rubbish behind. However, I have on 2 occassion help by them and I am really touch by their helpfulness.

1. It was a long time when tuas was a no garment land. We took our friend car which is suppose to scrap tommorrow for a HARD ride doing spin, skid and what ever you call it. The car wheel get caught in the m&d and we are fuck as I dun think any tow truck can come in. A group of FT workers near by just walk over and help us push the car out. We thanks them and they never expect anything in return.

2. I was jogging beside a cannel when I was surrounded and about to be attacked by 4-5 wild dogs. A few indian workers who was there gather some sticks ans stone and chase the dog away. I thanks them and continue to run and they when on to do their job which no sinkie want to do.

Sometime I wonder if the FT were not there to help me. will any educated, well dress sinkies volunteer to help me and risk getting dirty or bitten.

I must admit that I have my flaw in me when at time I judge them and look down upon them and forgot that they are human and just try to make a living. They help me yet I can easily forget about their kindness.

I also confirmed by one of my friend who had a problem on the road and was trying to flag down a vehical for help. No singapore registered BMW, merc whatso ever stop but a JB small honda kup who cannot speak english stop and help my friend.

I cannot control the rest of the people in the forum on how they think or react. But whenever I felt that I am more educted or superior than them . I hope I can quickly remember their kindness so that I will not be so snobbish. Thanks F workers.

splintuh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice post.
We're moved by such actions, because we've become unaccustomed to acts of random kindness and help in our own country. Sad but true.

So, make a difference and Pay It Forward. It'll be a more decent place to live.