• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

otakstall closing shop! why?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=otak69&msg=1143.1

he annouced it officially closing on 21 sep 08. the strange question, he advised regulars to second to sgpolitics run by ngejay. over there, ngejay is setting rules as to who can access. and what does he preach? FREEDOM OF SPEECH! what contradiction!

there were accusation that paps sends internet brigade to destroy some forum sites. are these for real or just lame excuses?

ngejay is sure getting alot of public attention now but for the real thing or for the controversies??:rolleyes::confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
nobody knows who otak is. it could be a ploy from the start to get people addicted into posting and then sheperd them into the final destination.

sgpolitics is a prejudiced site that hit not only at paps but other opp parties as well but vehemently supporting SDP.

it's actually rather boring and dry...too heavy for light reading and de-stressing entertainment :(

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
an opportunist at work or a clever designer of a ploy...or maybe both??:confused:

To: otak69 (4 of 141)

1143.4 in reply to 1143.1

Sgpoliticsforum will always be open

It is a delphi plus premium forum run by me. The rules are the same.

New members are moderated. Get cleared after one or two days. This is a measure strictly to prevent spamming.

I respect Otak decision to close the forum on 21 Sept.

In the meanwhile, please feel free to use Sgpoliticsforum.

those marked in red are rather confliciting interest.:eek:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
important question:

why not guided to other more interesting forum sites?

could the 'hero' also be the manipulator of this ploy?.....i love playing sherlock holmes and cluedo :p

peasantJUDGE

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=otak69&msg=1143.1

he annouced it officially closing on 21 sep 08. the strange question, he advised regulars to second to sgpolitics run by ngejay. over there, ngejay is setting rules as to who can access. and what does he preach? FREEDOM OF SPEECH! what contradiction!

there were accusation that paps sends internet brigade to destroy some forum sites. are these for real or just lame excuses?

ngejay is sure getting alot of public attention now but for the real thing or for the controversies??:rolleyes::confused:

I saw Ng EJay flashed on Channelnewsasia the other day...whoa famous liao.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw Ng EJay flashed on Channelnewsasia the other day...whoa famous liao.

he might be short but definitely very slippery. this whole episode could be a self-directed to orchestrate more forummers to his otherwise bo sen li boring site.

it's very lonely posting and find that no one reads or responding.:cool:

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
i never trust opposition politicians. EJAY is am example of a moron who want to police his own website. TOO FREE ISIT ?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i never trust opposition politicians. EJAY is am example of a moron who want to police his own website. TOO FREE ISIT ?

i always think he's all for free speech and democracy but seriously his site is rather bias. it's all for SDP and non for other opp parties. the paps - we can even save talking anything good about them.

if SDP is really so great, they should have at least won a few wards. history has shown the reversed after the takeover by chee.

if it's really sgpolitics then the host should take a neutral stance. if it's all about the good of SDP, then sdp already has their own website. we definitely do not need another to flatter it further.