• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's end page 800 with our list of members with property/ies in Iskandar Malaysia. For those who want to add themselves to the list, do it in this link - 'List of members with property/ies in Iskandar Malaysia'.

Continuation of 'Living in JB' thread after page 800 is in this link - 'Living in JB 2 (Johore)'

List of forummers who have purchased or intend to purchase property/ies in Iskandar Malaysia. Hope those guests who are following this thread actively will also create their own account and join this list. (Copy the whole list including this heading. Click 'Reply to Thread'. Paste it in your reply and add your nick and nationality to the list.)
# IMPORTANT - For new members, please try to make your first 10 post anywhere else before adding your nick to this list.

1. Wuqi256 (Singaporean, Chinese) - The Gateway, The Golf, Nusa Duta.
-Sisters (Singaporean, Chinese),
-Sister's BF (SPR, East Malaysian [Kuching, Sarawak])
-Relatives (Singaporean, Chinese),
-Friends (Singaporean, Malaysian (Malacca, KL, Kedah, Pahang, Kelantan [Tenant]), German, Australian, Korean)
-Colleagues (Singaporean, Malaysians, soon to be Italian and UK)
-Total 29 bought so far in Nusajaya
2. Investor (Singaporean, Chinese) - East Ledang.
3. Analytical Professor (Singaporean) - Setia Tropika
4. Sanur - Leisure farm's Polo View
5. Sanur's mum - Leisure Farm's Bayou Water Village
6. Sanur's SIL - Leisure Farm's Polo View
7. Jasonjst - Sutera Utama
8. Tansi - Leisure Farm
9. relaxmannn (Singaporean) - Nusajaya
10. nusajayaphile (Singaporean) - The Hills Precinct, Horizon Hills
11. Mahesh - Leisure Farm's Pinggiran Bayou
12. East539 (Singaporean) - Nusajaya
13. East539's Sis & Bro in law (Singaporean) - EL/LF
14. JazJoz - Horizon Hills
15. Lynn - East Ledang
16. TheGolf - Horizon Hills
17. Grago. - Horizon Hills
18. Arsenal (British, North London, home of the gunner) - Horizon Hills
19. Vincentck & Wife (Both Msian, Vincent from Ipoh, Perak; wife from Selangor) - NI
20. mathstub- Horizon Hills
21. ShawnLow (Malaysian, JB Skudai) - Bestari Heights - Astoria
22. Skippy - Horizon Hill The Golf
23. LastResort Family (Singaporean) - Horizon Hills, The Gateway, The Hills & Fairway Suites
24. Kaeel - Nusa Idaman , Hill side Semi D
25. Lord Aragorn - The Straits View Residences, Permas Jaya
26. cathylmg (Singaporean) - Kempas
27. captw - Bukit Indah, Amelia 1
28. mallow - Nusajaya
29. IskandarRocks (Indian, Sg PR) - East Ledang, Imperia@Puteri Harbour
30. euphony - LF & mt. austin
31. narmi - NI
32. maxpark - Fairway Suites, Indahwalk3
33. Avalon74- Setia Eco Garden
34. Yonglip - Bestari Heights
35. AbuGumGum - Sungai Chat, Johor Bahru
36. 2bFree - HH
37. Aisanbo (Singaporean) - Sky Gardens Residences @ Setia Tropika
38. 29ers - LF
39. Weetabix - HH
40. SeriAustinian (Singaporean; Wife SPR, Ipoh) - Seri Austin, HH South Golf
41. iamapseudoneem - Nusa Idaman
42. Puteri Harbour (Singaporean) - Imperia@Puteri Harbour
43. Odyssey - HH-Golf
44. darrkie.y - taman molek
45. Leisure - KIV leisure farm pinggiran bayou, east ledang or 1 medini
46. avelc - Nusajaya
47. linked (Singaporean) - East Ledang
48. investjb (Malaysian, Sarawak) - Impiana, Ujana, Casa Almyra, Golden sands, horizon residence
49. limmcd (Malaysian, Johor, Sg PR) - HH, BI, Ujana, Fortune Point, Nusa villa, Horizon Residence
50. spidey (Malaysian, KL, Sg PR) - Bandar Dato Onn
51. Icyraine (Malaysia, Born in Penang, Grow up in KL, Work in JB) - HH (going to seal the deal on coming monday!), Sri Samudera, Golden Sands
52. Blue_S (Malaysian, Sarawak, SPR) - Ujana, Horizon Residence
53. fairies (Singaporean) - Ledang Heights
54. Fairwaysuites (Malaysian, Penang, SPR) - HH Golf and Fairway Suites
55. Ray2104 (Singaporean) -D'Esplanade Residence @ KSL City
56. Crystal (Singaporean, chinese, hakka ) - Nusa Idaman
57. Pasture8 (Singaporean, 45%Chinese[southern-Hokkian]45%Chinese[northern-Hakka]9%Indo[Medan]1%[?Austronesian]) - Nusa Idaman
58. Diaspora (Msian, SPR) - Impiana and currently scouting for one in NI
59. Nusajaya - HH, Impiana and Ledang Heights

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Ok this thread is closed. :smile: Let's go to the new one please.

Just to let everyone know why a new thread has been started....

It's because very long threads are more likely to become corrupted and if they do, it's a lot more difficult to run a repair because of the amount of data involved. The repair routine can run for ages and during that time, messages posted may disappear into thin air.

However, I'm not going to prevent new posts from being added. New messages can still be posted. However, members are gently encouraged to post in the new thread instead.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw someone looked like (your avatar) today in Horizon Hill. Are you buying a house there?

Just to let everyone know why a new thread has been started....A
It's because very long threads are more likely to become corrupted and if they do, it's a lot more difficult to run a repair because of the amount of data involved. The repair routine can run for ages and during that time, messages posted may disappear into thin air.

However, I'm not going to prevent new posts from being added. New messages can still be posted. However, members are gently encouraged to post in the new thread instead.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must mean Coastal Highway.

After check point, don't take the Shell station exit (that's Jalan Tebrau).
Keep right go over the bridge then keep left to take the next exit (Jalan Tun Abdul Razak)

Turn right at the traffic junction
(if you get it right this is the one and only traffic light you need to go through between JB customs and HH house doorstep)
Danga Bay mall should be to your right on the opposite side.

Go express all the way pass the Larkin exit, pass Petronas/Burger King, then
keep left when you see Maybank branch to your left among the shophouses.
Follow overhead sign to Nusajaya and
go all the way until barricades shepherds all traffic into HH whether they like it or not.

Just found out there is also another way to Coastal highway. Instead of exit at Danga Mall to Jln Tun Abdul Razak, can also go over the flyover and continue straight all the way until the end where need to turn left, then do a u turn, and drive straight and follow the sign towards Kota Iskandar, that will lead to Coastal highway too.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just found out there is also another way to Coastal highway. Instead of exit at Danga Mall to Jln Tun Abdul Razak, can also go over the flyover and continue straight all the way until the end where need to turn left, then do a u turn, and drive straight and follow the sign towards Kota Iskandar, that will lead to Coastal highway too.

I tried this morning leh. After I reached e left n right turn only n do u turn. But I dun see any sign wor n passed by Danga. Ends up back to custom.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tried this morning leh. After I reached e left n right turn only n do u turn. But I dun see any sign wor n passed by Danga. Ends up back to custom.

Huh no u turn? I tried can leh. After the flyover you must go straight all the way until the end - don't do any turning earlier - at the end you can only turn left - it is near the coastline already - and u-turn is shortly after you turn left. After you u-turn, you can see the sea is on your left.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh no u turn? I tried can leh. After the flyover you must go straight all the way until the end - don't do any turning earlier - at the end you can only turn left - it is near the coastline already - and u-turn is shortly after you turn left. After you u-turn, you can see the sea is on your left.
So I must turn left first then u turn rite?
I u turn instead of turn left first tats y go bk again lor.

Sunset

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you DREAMorACTION for sharing your observations!
(Finally somebody replied me after several postings, yes I know about the need for moderation)

I agreed with your points albeit I also bought one unit there, will be interesting to see how the first serviced apartment in Bukit Indah (opposite Giant and right beside Tesco) is managed as well as the market demand for such.

Hi TrulyAsia,

If I read correctly, you had bought a unit in Horizon Residence? If you are, we should be neighbours than:smile: . But am a little disappointed that not very positive post about this property so far....from what I had read so far....hope it turns out better than what has been posted :confused:

TrulyAsia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Sunset,

Sorry for late reply, just saw your message...

I selected a pool facing corner unit in Block A, what about yours?
Able to understand the skepticism as developer has yet to be proven in this particular market segment.

Though as an underdog comparing to Setia and UEM/Garmuda, MahaBuilder is no pushover and I believe the hillside luxury concept of Horizon Residence will be appreciated when other highrise projects in the vicinity are completed.

Hi TrulyAsia,

If I read correctly, you had bought a unit in Horizon Residence? If you are, we should be neighbours than:smile: . But am a little disappointed that not very positive post about this property so far....from what I had read so far....hope it turns out better than what has been posted :confused:

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All,

I have the following Banks that approved my property's loan:-

1. UOB - 80% Loan Margin - BLR-2.3%
2. Standard Chartered - Unknown
3. Public Bank : Unknown
3. HSBC bank : 80% Loan Margin - BLR -2.45% and might even go higher.
4. OCBC : Unknown
5. Alliance Bank : 85% Loan Margin, BLR - 2.4%

Ok, now which bank should i go for?..

Any guru can advice?..
Thank you.

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you're going to be living in and want to send your mortgage repayment every now and then, find something close (if there is such a need). UOB/OCBC is a no no based on proximity alone. Otherwise the MY banks are good to go (minus maybank).

Hi All,

I have the following Banks that approved my property's loan:-

1. UOB - 80% Loan Margin - BLR-2.3%
2. Standard Chartered - Unknown
3. Public Bank : Unknown
3. HSBC bank : 80% Loan Margin - BLR -2.45% and might even go higher.
4. OCBC : Unknown
5. Alliance Bank : 85% Loan Margin, BLR - 2.4%

Ok, now which bank should i go for?..

Any guru can advice?..
Thank you.

Barnacles72

Hi LGLab, i am a PMET too that works in city area. Not 5am definitely. I would not live here if its really 5am. Not a morning person by any stretch of the imagination.
When i need to go in, i wake at 6.30am and leave my house before 7am and go by 2nd link.
I reach my place still ahead of 8.30am

Question.. Do u all drive to work in sg? SG or m'sia plate? If I understand correctly, need to pay toll yes? How much? Reason I asked is because I'm considering how economically feasible it would be for me and family to stay in m'sia but travel to work in sg. Thanks!

Polymin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Question.. Do u all drive to work in sg? SG or m'sia plate? If I understand correctly, need to pay toll yes? How much? Reason I asked is because I'm considering how economically feasible it would be for me and family to stay in m'sia but travel to work in sg. Thanks!

I drive to SG like many others on daily basis. SG toll is $3.20 per way and Msia toll is RM7.50 per way.
Hope I got it right.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia–Singapore_Second_Link

Status
Not open for further replies.