• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nusa Idaman

It's okay la. I like their Internet broadband. If I need it, I can just pay daily rate or subscribe for a week. No other telco offers such flexibly in terms of Internet broadband :smile:

Is Digi suck? It seemed each call is at 36ct rm in JB? I am very puzzled..why so expensive..

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today I left bukit indah area at 7:15pm and reached East coast area in Singapore at 8:05pm.. No traffic at all even during this supposedly peak period...

I thought today is the first day I am working in Spore ( even though its a public holiday ) and life could have been easier.

Nah, I stayed overnight in a hotel in Taman Sutera Utama and returned via the trunk road of Lima Kedai ( near Taman Sri Orchid and Scientex ) and was rather shocked to see a jam. Normally there wouldnt be any jams, somemore today is a public holidays.

After struck in the slow moving jam for 30 minutes, I saw a policeman and later more policemen around the bend full of gravel and stones. It seems that a motorbike had skidded.

I saw the bike and alas as I was driving thru the snaking bends in turtle speed of about 5km/hour, I saw the dead motionless body still struck within the mangled bike. The head was crushed and the scene is terribly horrible. The policeman guarding the body looked as if he wanted to puke and faint with all the blood oozing over the ground. Three senior policemen and a few others were using measuring tape to conduct the investigation.

A very bad moment to start my year. I hope all of you drive and ride carefully! Never speed. This is a windy bend and in front of the bend there are gravels which could make u lose control just like that.

RIP

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow bro. Please keep us posted if u have identified any. 1medini should be launching this month, hearsay. Hope can visit their showroom soon. I drove past and saw that their model is actually ready, but sales office wasnt opened.

Good for you bro,...doing your homework.

When i first bought a house in JB,..my initial plan was to have a weekend home partly so that my kids can have an spacious environment away from the evils of TV and internet. So i told myself just buy one landed at a ok location can liao and at close to the min RM500K+. Dont waste so much monies..just in case things doesnt work out. I dont see it as investing rather as an alternate location to play and retire.

However over the last couple of months, i have visited multiple developments such as Educity, Puteri Harbour, Kota Iskandar etc and I realise my objective is slowing changing. Indeed one can read about all their grand plans on paper/internet/forum etc but the impact of what the Msians are planning and doing doesnt really hit you until you are walking the grounds, smelling the air and seeing it with your own two eyes.

So i am seriously thinking of buying another property in JB to invest this time round....most likely to be a condo.

cheers.

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't think there is. It's gold mine remember? They rather build houses to earn more profit lol.

maybe if more such tournaments are organised, they will see a need to build a perm one. lol I heard this infamous Member of Parliament is a resident here, maybe they can help improve bi relationships. hehe

313891_304038266277331_147450805269412_1403325_1264896157_n.jpg

388761_332786610069163_147450805269412_1505897_13254646_n.jpg

Last edited:

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow bro. Please keep us posted if u have identified any. 1medini should be launching this month, hearsay. Hope can visit their showroom soon. I drove past and saw that their model is actually ready, but sales office wasnt opened.

haha bro..i think yours will be first..mine i will slowly see. From your earlier post,..i suspect one of your potential place u identified is at the permas jaya side?.

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good for you bro,...doing your homework.

When i first bought a house in JB,..my initial plan was to have a weekend home partly so that my kids can have an spacious environment away from the evils of TV and internet. So i told myself just buy one landed at a ok location can liao and at close to the min RM500K+. Dont waste so much monies..just in case things doesnt work out. I dont see it as investing rather as an alternate location to play and retire.

However over the last couple of months, i have visited multiple developments such as Educity, Puteri Harbour, Kota Iskandar etc and I realise my objective is slowing changing. Indeed one can read about all their grand plans on paper/internet/forum etc but the impact of what the Msians are planning and doing doesnt really hit you until you are walking the grounds, smelling the air and seeing it with your own two eyes.

So i am seriously thinking of buying another property in JB to invest this time round....most likely to be a condo.

cheers.

it's very tiring, i think I've visited these other 7 developments on average more than 6-8 times. Been to more than 30 tamans. no kid. It's like a part time job.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next we went to Nusa Duta, but probably because they have almost sold out the current phrases, they decided not to open on the eve of New Year. Went in to have a re-tour of the precinct and have seen many new home owners moved in with very extensive renovations. Some are very tasteful indeed. Too bad the sales unit wasn't open.

Heard from the Sales people at Nusa Duta that a new phase of Cluster Semi-Ds will be launched at RM 800K upwards and the Semi-Ds nearer to RM 1 M. The earlier Semi-Ds were at RM 790K+! Looks like the price increases are once again worked in.

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think she must have some properties in HH... Else why choose HH?

people engineer with a Phd...i think she was formerly from M'sia...by the way she my MP hor..haha. ok person la..sent email on the tournament to us...ignore the emails cos the only ball i play is pocket billard...still don know why its fun to hit a small ball in a large field under the scorching sun!..haha...

cheers.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
people engineer with a Phd...i think she was formerly from M'sia...by the way she my MP hor..haha. ok person la..sent email on the tournament to us...ignore the emails cos the only ball i play is pocket billard...still don know why its fun to hit a small ball in a large field under the scorching sun!..haha...

cheers.

Play Pocket Billard??? Don't tell me you are ... (naughty..)

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard from the Sales people at Nusa Duta that a new phase of Cluster Semi-Ds will be launched at RM 800K upwards and the Semi-Ds nearer to RM 1 M. The earlier Semi-Ds were at RM 790K+! Looks like the price increases are once again worked in.

thanks bro! that's the reason why I went. will go again next week! =)

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro, can you elaborate what kind of HH unit has increased about 42.5% in 6 months? I am really very surprised..

Happy New Year everyone!!!
l
And I am super delighted to know HH is currently selling the same unit type I purchased at about 42.5% higher than the price listed in my SPA signed just 6 months ago.

I am very satisfied with a 6 months 40% paper gain, what more, the bumi units are probably not released yet, so another round of price increase is expected. And I thought this price is crazy, but after checking with similar units in other tamans (I shall not name), I found out that this price is comparable to the prices in other tamans. So it should be sustainable lah! :biggrin:

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro, can you elaborate what kind of HH unit has increased about 42.5% in 6 months? I am really very surprised..

Hi Bro, it is Fairway Suites as it was bought early last year, signed spa in June 2011, but locked in 2010 August price. So it was a bargain.

I was comparing to the current lowest psf price, (no view, lowest floor) as quoted by the sales.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi FT, thanks for sharing the information, seems ND was a right investment after all. :smile:

To everyone here:

Wishing all a prosperous 2012 no matter where you are or what your political affliation might be.

I have been requested to start a new thread to keep things searchable, etc. This thread will still be archived as a sticky
by Mr Leong but will be closed once we reach 800 pages.

The new thread will be started shortly.

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
Makes sense now, I was wondering what landed property could possibly have achieved that kind of price appreciation.

Thanks for the info on the driving range though. Makes sense, since people go to the area to actually play golf, no point wasting real estate on a range. Tried to PM you btw.

Hi bro, i've cleared already. =)

greddy88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi FT, thanks for sharing the information, seems ND was a right investment after all. :smile:

To everyone here:

Wishing all a prosperous 2012 no matter where you are or what your political affliation might be.

I have been requested to start a new thread to keep things searchable, etc. This thread will still be archived as a sticky
by Mr Leong but will be closed once we reach 800 pages.

The new thread will be started shortly.

why don't we all move to teck's forum, which is dedicated (with different categories for easy searching)?

http://www.iskandarliving.com/forum/index.php

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi FT, thanks for sharing the information, seems ND was a right investment after all. :smile:To everyone here:Wishing all a prosperous 2012 no matter where you are or what your political affliation might be. I have been requested to start a new thread to keep things searchable, etc. This thread will still be archived as a stickyby Mr Leong but will be closed once we reach 800 pages. The new thread will be started shortly.
Happy New Year Bro. Not such good news that THIS THREAD will be closed. It contains a wealth of information as well as camaraderie for it to be silenced and DELETED????? It will still be HERE right!!!!! It won't be DELETED by MR. Leong but will remain as a reference thread for anyone to read if they wanted infor abt. J/B or Nusajaya in general, correct????

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow eagle eye bro ... Well spooted. Yup, there is one potential near permas jaya area :wink: no official pricing yet, but that one likely to be an investment. I'm stil hunting for a dream house to stay in nusajaya ....

haha bro..i think yours will be first..mine i will slowly see. From your earlier post,..i suspect one of your potential place u identified is at the permas jaya side?.

Status
Not open for further replies.