• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Okane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to share, i spoke to one of the sales agent at HH 2 weeks back and she did mention maybe for the next launch at HH, the prices is about 500K++ for normal intermediate terrace and the size is even smaller than the current 20x70. I suppose should be 20x65 or something like that. Meaning to say the spf will be more ex. But it is just a speculation base on her. Not confirm info.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fast and furious, great idea ... Next time we organise cycling, running and games at P8. Can race boat on the lake too?? Hehe ... Sounds fun!

Yeah yeah...my bad...the postings here are fast and furious....Away for a few hours and the posts grew by the tens...impressive !! :smile:

spidey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya lor , my boss only know how to fwd emails to me n wrote FYA ....
Kaoz

my boss dun email but will call - the moment see his ID on the phone...that will be the day!!!
but oklah...so far worked for him 7 yrs liao...work hard but also pay hard!!! kekekkeke.
if get new boss..dun think can adjust already...

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok , my sales just sent me latest map update

For end/corner lot , sorry i keep confusing which one is correct word.

Left 401 , 392 ( this 2 is same as TNB row, 392 is just beside , so its a no no )
525 - i almost choose this
573 , 651 is a bumi lot , either have to wait for them to release.

spidey

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I did mention dato onn and NI that's below 600k, straight from developer leh hehe ... U must be multitasking just now and missed some posts :wink:
dun scare himlah...dato onn ... <600k....still a lot lah....but sales girl say will up the price when the launch the next princint....the place still have a lot of empty land....i think it will take them like 10 yrs to complete the whole place...with adda heights and austin next to all these developements...
if everythign is up, i think the place will be quite congested....:-((

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to share, i spoke to one of the sales agent at HH 2 weeks back and she did mention maybe for the next launch at HH, the prices is about 500K++ for normal intermediate terrace and the size is even smaller than the current 20x70. I suppose should be 20x65 or something like that. Meaning to say the spf will be more ex. But it is just a speculation base on her. Not confirm info.

oh , then if u not in rush to buy , u can wait for them to launch . after all HH is still e best ! Just that i couldnt afford ...

Diaspora

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok , hopefully i have counted correctly :
Total include Semi D ; 163 lots
Sold as of today : 59 lots
Percentage occupancy: 36.19%

Sis,
Ahem ahem...no need to work ah?? :smile:
Let me give you more assignment...

Out of the 36% sold, how many Msian and how many not?
As for the balance, how many Bumi units left?

Just teasing you la....
No wonder your boss so kan cheong...mid nite also email you...
As the saying goes...."and idle mind is the deviles workshop"....hahaha.... :smile:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't pressurize me leh ... I want it badly, I still can't solve the 10% uncertainty aka the obstacle. If I ignore the 10%, I might/will get an ear full for the rest of my life ...

Bro, you confirm getting one there or not?? Dun talk2 only lar... :smile: Action action action!!

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis,

Just teasing you la....
As the saying goes...."and idle mind is the deviles workshop"....hahaha.... :smile:

haha , its me very efficient and can multi tasks ma ....
so everytime he have to think of something to keep me busy coz during apprisal time i told him i am underwork ....

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of sales level after 4 months and remove discount. Hmmm...I have started to wonder now.... And that's not counted P7a that was launched earlier ........ Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

ok , hopefully i have counted correctly :
Total include Semi D ; 163 lots
Sold as of today : 59 lots
Percentage occupancy: 36.19%

Diaspora

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh , then if u not in rush to buy , u can wait for them to launch . after all HH is still e best ! Just that i couldnt afford ...

I do agree with this in general...can wait but I do not foresee the price (psf) will be any lower.
The overall price will be lower but so will be the size of the unit. With the other Klang Valley big boys coming to this side of IM (ie Sunway, BDRB, UMLand...where 's IOI and YTL?) I reckoned the psf of landed properties will only be trending one way... UP.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't pressurize me leh ... I want it badly, I still can't solve the 10% uncertainty aka the obstacle. If I ignore the 10%, I might/will get an ear full for the rest of my life ...

let me share with u , i think i mentioned a few times in forum liao .
When i wan to buy a house in JB , my family mem dun support me at all , like other naysayers keep saying negative things ....
Until i brought another sis to see , she kind of support me coz she seen it in her own eyes so she decided to help me talk with my mum as i am cpf rich not cash rich so i need to get some help from her ...
Now paperwork done , e rest are planning what to do in my house etc liao ....
ends up i only have 1 masterbed room n maid rm for myself, the other rooms are reserved for them but i am e only one paying .... : (

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of sales level after 4 months and remove discount. Hmmm...I have started to wonder now.... And that's not counted P7a that was launched earlier ........ Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

my sales say usually is one phase push one phase sales de , coz new launch will increase price so ppl will buy the older phase lor ....
U know phase 7B price is so ex ....
Anyway if 10k rebate is nothing to u , then u wait la ....

Diaspora

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha , its me very efficient and can multi tasks ma ....
so everytime he have to think of something to keep me busy coz during apprisal time i told him i am underwork ....

Sis, underwork?
How about for 2012, the coy promote you to be the Chief Security Officer (aka the Security Guard) cum Chief Sanitation Officer (aka the Cleaning lady) which comes with excellent fringe benefits such as your very own private container box at the main entrance with unsurpassed view of in-coming cars and people, free and unlimited supplies of 3in1 coffee and tea bags, free and unlimited use of coy toilet paper ?? :biggrin:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis,

Just teasing you la....

hee , anyway u are not working today right ? so u should do the maths , coz i am leaving office in 15 mins time ...

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis, underwork?
How about for 2012, the coy promote you to be the Chief Security Officer (aka the Security Guard) cum Chief Sanitation Officer (aka the Cleaning lady) which comes with excellent fringe benefits such as your very own private container box at the main entrance with unsurpassed view of in-coming cars and people, free and unlimited supplies of 3in1 coffee and tea bags, free and unlimited use of coy toilet paper ?? :biggrin:

hahaha , unfortunately , all these positions has been filled up !!

spidey

Alfrescian
Loyal

of courseleh bro - if they price it at 500++ for the new launch with same size as the old and bigger house...those who bought at that price around 700-800k will spit on the sales ppl leh!!!
These are all mktg plan...if not, the 2nd hand value of the place will plunge like hell!!

I think prices won't drop already - look at the cost of materials nowadays....my fren was sharing with me that he was asking a contractor to quote for renovating his house in KL ...and he commented why so expensive ..only tiling the front lawn of the house ....1st thing the contractor told him was materials prices all gone up!! Petrol, diesel all up, what do you think??? surely the rest will follow...so die die, house prices won't drop back to 200-300k level!!....the simple reno cost 20k...i told him, so small place only and will cost me 20k leh!! nevermind, he went to get a another quote....in the end also almost the sameleh!!!
- All, RENOVATION COST is not cheap anymore!!! Materials and labour are all very expensive already...what more development cost of the house such as these...
i think prices like these of 600-800k are the norm already.....if you dun get a landed, our next generation may not be able to afford it!!
but then if the whole world economy crashes....that another story lah!!

gskalra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The prices are sky rocketing, and I thought there was still some chance in EL/LH of something between rm500-rm600.

What I reckon is the best idea is to purchase in the early parts of 2012, cause once the educity and the other developments open up, prices will go up even more.

I guess now, either I put aside the dream of HH, EL/LH...or i should go rob a bank hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.