• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Aragorn

Alfrescian
Loyal
LeMans2011 said:
The cove is rather smelly and i have no confidence at all if they will ever clean up the river. The involvement of an Australian developer isn't any comfort. Straits View Residences is a lot nicer especially the 2 storey high ceiling ones... but then... you have to drive past a very "local" vicinity before entering the place. In other words, there is potentially a huge security issue

I agree with your views on Senibong. For Straits View Residences, that stretch is a very short one from Straits View Condo and I drove once at around 10pm. Very brightly lit with street lamps and the stretch takes you barely a minute from the main rd. So not a problem for me :smile:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh bro? I'm dumb founded. Can't believe u just said that lol and for your info, I think I'm bolder than that, u underestimated me lol

Never noticed the guard at Sutera mall, I will go peep over this weekend. Why aren't u bold enough to ask him/her yourself lol :p

Bro..before you make your signature bold move. let me first warn you that many of the gold shop/banks hire security with GUNS hor. Loaded some more. Not the guard duty we do type where bullets are in the pouch one. haha.

By the way, there is one v interesting guard at one of the jewellery shops at Sutera Mall that carrys a pump-action shotgun i think..its not the gun thats interesting...its the guard..any bros who visit sutera mall often can enlighten me..man or woman ah?. haha.

cheers

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
if given a choice between impiana or any suburban selangor condo like damansara uptown in PJ selling close to 1000 psf, I'll go for Impiana for the fact that it is walking distance from Educity, Legoland, Medini and a short drive to Singapore.

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh bro? I'm dumb founded. Can't believe u just said that lol and for your info, I think I'm bolder than that, u underestimated me lol

Never noticed the guard at Sutera mall, I will go peep over this weekend. Why aren't u bold enough to ask him/her yourself lol :p

bro...ask him/her??..u should go and see his/her shotgun first...barrel as thick as a youtiao..haha.

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro..By the way, there is one v interesting guard at one of the jewellery shops at Sutera Mall that carrys a pump-action shotgun i think..its not the gun thats interesting...its the guard..any bros who visit sutera mall often can enlighten me..man or woman ah?. haha.

cheers

i notice :cool: she was carrying a 12 gauge pump action shot gun. She sling it on her right shoulder, i notice the weapon was in an open bolt position. No uniform, pure civi. What is she ?! Brother YongLips, can you go up and ask her? You can also give her a kiss with your young lips hahaha...:biggrin:

BTW, i think she is a he :eek:

Last edited:

Lord Aragorn

Alfrescian
Loyal
tutucake said:
I perceive point (3) as something negative to those who have already invested with cold hard cash... Do u?

Why should it be negative? If one can use cpf to buy JB properties, isn't that bound to prop up the prices and give better capital gains to those who are vested?

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with your views on Senibong. For Straits View Residences, that stretch is a very short one from Straits View Condo and I drove once at around 10pm. Very brightly lit with street lamps and the stretch takes you barely a minute from the main rd. So not a problem for me :smile:

BRDB is a very respectable developer. I trust them. Another one is E&O coming up with the K & T development.

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal
if given a choice between impiana or any suburban selangor condo like damansara uptown in PJ selling close to 1000 psf, I'll go for Impiana for the fact that it is walking distance from Educity, Legoland, Medini and a short drive to Singapore.

Without prejudice, the one pointed out by sggecko was listed at myr470psf... less than 2km from KLCC, next to various interesting places.
Not entirely a bad consideration if you're looking at KL to diversify...

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
i notice :cool: she was carrying a 12 gauge pump action shot gun. She sling it on her right shoulder, i notice the weapon was in an open bolt position. No uniform, pure civi. What is she ?! Brother YongLips, can you go up and ask her? You can also give her a kiss with your young lips hahaha...:biggrin:

BTW, i think he is a she :eek:

Bro..u seem to know your weapons..besides my personal water gun, the other weapon i fired is just the M-16...haha..bro, whats "open bolt"?...u mean in "cocked" position?...

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Maxpark. Yes its already in the oceans.
Me neither but i learnt the basics so as not to be taken for a ride, almost anything in life one can eventually master given enough time and patience.

Don't consider, buying a MY car was one of the smartest things i have ever done. Just lucky to find a good mechanic who is very honest with me.

Yes will very likely do so in +1 years time when weekend property is ready. Thanks.

Looking at old Harriers - hopefully they are as reliable as their cousins.

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without prejudice, the one pointed out by sggecko was listed at myr470psf... less than 2km from KLCC, next to various interesting places.
Not entirely a bad consideration if you're looking at KL to diversify...

true true, that's why i go there look look too.

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats an easy one..

just go to page 1 and read all the pages till your post bro..you should be able to uncover at least a few hundred of them...me included..haha.

cheers.

if it is the issue on monetary differences, of course living in JB has lower expeneses, but that is because you are working in Singapore and staying in JB.
But if it is about security, and living standards, i dont think living in JB can offer that.

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro..u seem to know your weapons..besides my personal water gun, the other weapon i fired is just the M-16...haha..bro, whats "open bolt"?...u mean in "cocked" position?...

i find "him" intriging indeed. She was well build you would have notice. Wearing a white polo T and tuck into her jeans, well discipline. I saw the chamber of the gun, it was hollow, i.e. the bolt carrier was pulled back (cock position) and for safty reason, i believe the chamber is empty. Personally i have no experience with shot guns lah, but it is an extremely uncomfortable position to cock your thing like that...:rolleyes: and walking around? i don't know... maybe shot guns mechanism/workings is different from the M16 we are so familiar with. BTW, the M16 is a close bolt weapon, i.e. when you cock it, the bolt carrier returns to the "closed" position, with a 5.56 round chambered. Our 7.62 GPMG is an example of an open bolt weapon, notice when you cock your MG, the bolt carrier is pulled back. Shot gun? SAF never teach me... can indent a shot gun introductory course for MR personnel or not ah? :biggrin:

will your wife object ?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely no knowledge whatsoever. But I can see the key words and I start to think that I might have a dirty mind lol

i find "him" intriging indeed. She was well build you would have notice. Wearing a white polo T and tuck into her jeans, well discipline. I saw the chamber of the gun, it was hollow, i.e. the bolt carrier was pulled back (cock position) and for safty reason, i believe the chamber is empty. Personally i have no experience with shot guns lah, but it is an extremely uncomfortable position to cock your thing like that...:rolleyes: and walking around? i don't know... maybe shot guns mechanism/workings is different from the M16 we are so familiar with. BTW, the M16 is a close bolt weapon, i.e. when you cock it, the bolt carrier returns to the "closed" position, with a 5.56 round chambered. Our 7.62 GPMG is an example of an open bolt weapon, notice when you cock your MG, the bolt carrier is pulled back. Shot gun? SAF never teach me... can indent a shot gun introductory course for MR personnel or not ah? :biggrin:

will your wife object ?

Status
Not open for further replies.