• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I worry the teffon coating come off if you dont know how clean/ wash correctly .
Can buy to frying pan of similiar size and cover them together ? :p

Very creative but will it leak?
Sounds like a cheap and good solution though. :smile:

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
ok.. guess i was too paranoid.. I thought he was going to rob me. :biggrin:

Still better to be safe than sorry but would tend not to talk to anyone at petrol stations, i would always have my pump nozzle at the ready when pumping fuel. Happy to give any malicious guys 10 MYR worth of (pure Ron 97 goodness) fuel in the face.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
They very clever. Sell one not so perfect then come up with improved version so that you can upgrade. :biggrin:

Smart, going to market before their competitors catches on and then diss their own product. Kind of like what Gilette did with their Mach3 shaver. Soon as a new product comes out, points out the faults of the previous one.

Vincent77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still better to be safe than sorry but would tend not to talk to anyone at petrol stations, i would always have my pump nozzle at the ready when pumping fuel. Happy to give any malicious guys 10 MYR worth of (pure Ron 97 goodness) fuel in the face.

that's a good idea.. will keep a lighter in my pocket too for drastic measures. :biggrin:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Wont lah , non stick pan dont need lots of oil , just lightly oil the pan will do . When flip over , do it fast like flipping prata , haha :biggrin:

Steady man, maybe the guy asking bro Vincent was thinking of making pratas? Sounds like this can make pratas easily.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
We tired once to remit more than RM10k to our malaysia account and were told by the money changer that for non-malaysian bank account, deposit or incoming funds is limited to RM10k per day. So the poor guy have to go back many days to deposit RM10k each day.

checkers, you don't have this problem with Raffles @ Jurong Point?

If you have a MY company in your name, it should be easier to get funds in though as then you don't have the issue with the 10k MYR. IMHO

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Seed is interesting but its not for me. I would rather go for something else. Even Bayou Creek at LF sounds more interesting recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.