• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

investjb

Alfrescian
Loyal
not too low. not too high. get the right price below 400k to hold till it hit above 500k. (sounds like holding an EC in sin for 10 years for open market deal)

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just SG millionaire will do. Buy a terrace/cluster at each precint and you can already access each of them. :smile:

Yes bro wuqi, sounds like a big fetish for HH, but I will seriously do that if I can! :biggrin:

Then maybe they will trade all 13 access cards for 1 master card. Or all 13 precincts guards have to know me by name and greet me with no questions asked.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
List of forummers who have purchased or intend to purchase property in Johor. Hope those guests who are following this thread actively will also create their own account and join 'The List'. (Copy the whole list including this heading. Click 'Reply to Thread'. Paste it in your reply and add your nick to the list.)
# IMPORTANT - For new members, please try to make your first 10 post anywhere else before adding your nick to this list.

1. Wuqi256 (Singaporean) - Nusajaya, Wuqi256 sisters, sister bf. Wuqi256's relatives, friends and colleagues - Total 27 bought so far in Nusajaya
2. Investor (Singaporean) - Nusajaya
3. Analytical Professor (Singaporean) - Kempas
4. Sanur - Leisure farm/polo view
5. Sanur's mum - Leisure Farm/bayou water village
6. Sanur's SIL - Leisure Farm/polo view
7. Jasonjst - Sutera Utama
8. Tansi - Leisure Farm
9. relaxmannn - Nusajaya
10. nusajayaphile - The Hills Precinct, Horizon Hills
11. Mahesh - Leisure Farm/pinggiran bayou
12. East539 - Nusajaya
13. East539's Sis - EL/LF
14. JazJoz - Horizon Hills
15. Lynn - east Ledang
16. TheGolf - HH
17. Grago. - Horizon Hills
18. Arsenal - Horizon Hills
19. Vincentck & Wife - NI
20. mathstub- Horizon Hills
21. ShawnLow - Bestari Heights
22. Skippy - Horizon Hill The Golf
23. LastResort Family - Horizon Hills, The Gateway, The Hills & Fairway Suites
24. Kaeel - Nusa Idaman , Hill side Semi D
25. Lord Aragorn - The Straits View Residences, Permas Jaya
26. cathylmg (Singapore) - Kempas
27. captw - Bukit Indah, Amelia 1
28. mallow - Nusajaya
29. IskandarRocks - East Ledang, Imperia@Puteri Harbour
30. euphony - LF & mt. austin
31. narmi - NI
32. maxpark - Fairway Suites, Indahwalk3
33. Avalon74- Setia Eco Garden
34. Yonglip - Bestari Heights
35. AbuGumGum - Sungai Chat, Johor Bahru
36. 2bFree - HH
37. Aisanbo - Sky Gardens Residences @ Setia Tropika
38. 29ers - LF
39. Weetabix - HH
40. SeriAustinian - Seri Austin, HH South Golf
41. iamapseudoneem - Nusa Idaman
42. Puteri Harbour - Imperia@Puteri Harbour
43. Odyssey - HH-Golf
44. darrkie.y - taman molek
45. Leisure - KIV leisure farm pinggiran bayou, east ledang or 1 medini
46. avelc - Nusajaya
47. linked - East Ledang
48. investjb (Malaysian) - Impiana, Ujana, Casa Almyra, Golden sands, horizon residence

Great suggestion from investjb which is to state our nationality, I've stated mine too. I further suggest Malaysians like investjb to specify the state in which you're from as it's good to see Malaysians from states like eg KL, Malacca, Penang etc in future.

Last edited:

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
List of forummers who have purchased or intend to purchase property in Johor. Hope those guests who are following this thread actively will also create their own account and join 'The List'. (Copy the whole list including this heading. Click 'Reply to Thread'. Paste it in your reply and add your nick to the list.)
# IMPORTANT - For new members, please try to make your first 10 post anywhere else before adding your nick to this list.

1. Wuqi256 (Singaporean) - Nusajaya, Wuqi256 sisters, sister bf. Wuqi256's relatives, friends and colleagues - Total 27 bought so far in Nusajaya
8. Tansi - Leisure Farm
9. relaxmannn - Nusajaya
12. East539 - Nusajaya
15. Lynn - east Ledang
16. TheGolf - HH
23. LastResort Family (Singaporeans) - Horizon Hills, The Gateway, The Hills & Fairway Suites
28. mallow - Nusajaya
31. narmi - NI
36. 2bFree - HH
38. 29ers - LF
39. Weetabix - HH
43. Odyssey - HH-Golf
46. avelc - Nusajaya
47. linked - East Ledang
48. investjb (Malaysian) - Impiana, Ujana, Casa Almyra, Golden sands, horizon residence

Great suggestion from investjb which is to state our nationality, I've stated mine too.

For Malaysians, I suggest malaysian bros and sisters to state the state (KL, Penang, Ipoh, Malacca, etc), some might be outstation investors who don't live here?

contra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just SG millionaire will do. Buy a terrace/cluster at each precint and you can already access each of them. :smile:

Hi wuqi, lastresort, investor, horizonhills,

how true....

I do envy people like you. Young and already owning so many properties in Nusajaya. If I had total way with my finances, I will be quite into it as well but slowly it is happening as wifey coming around to it. Thats good, it means many more people will be warming to it. Already sheand me are excited by the Outlet Mall and kid cant wait for Legoland. The house will be a natural extension of these excitement. Cant wait to take possession and enjoy the house and discover JB.

I have never watched a more exciting Malaysia golf match on TV over the weekend. Only because of the really nice houses blending in well with these golf stars. :smile:

But I must confess I did not like one house I saw from the roadside in Gateway near the roundabout, as I drove into HH last night.... there is a house with a big red neon cross. I am not religous or anything but it will only encourage someone else to do same with a green neon crescent and then a whole array of religous signs will pop up. .. Hope the Management can nip it in the bud and hope the houses can be sensitive to the religous professions of others and not start such expressions.

I like it that Malaysia is really a land of great tolerance and racial harmony, no matter what the media sensationalise otherwise.

contra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am a multi billionaire, i might want to collect all 13 precincts at HH, can gain excess to all the hills.

hi lastresort,

If I am a multibillionaire, I will take over Gamuda or at least get a Director seat.

A multi billionaire did just buy into Iskandar with the Johor royal family a couple of weeks ago in a multibillion sort of way => Peter Lim. Maybe he will lobby for the tunnel to be built to link to Changi as well.

I love these endless possibilities....

by the way do you live in JB already?

Last edited:

ShawnLow

Alfrescian
Loyal

8. Tansi - Leisure Farm
9. relaxmannn - Nusajaya
12. East539 - Nusajaya
15. Lynn - east Ledang
16. TheGolf - HH
21. ShawnLow (Malaysian, JB Skudai) - Bestari Heights - Astoria
28. mallow - Nusajaya
31. narmi - NI
36. 2bFree - HH
38. 29ers - LF
39. Weetabix - HH
43. Odyssey - HH-Golf
46. avelc - Nusajaya
47. linked - East Ledang

I have added my nationality and location. I will try to help bros here whatever i can as a local people, thanks and cheers~

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Overcrowded and expensive country.. more and more such cases...

AsiaOne
Wednesday, Nov 23, 2011

SINGAPORE - A highly decomposed body of a man was found at Pandan Reservoir this morning, reported the Lianhe Wanbao.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) received a call at about 9.10am informing them that a body had been found in the reservoir.

Officers got to the scene and pronounced the man dead at about 9.17am.

According to the Chinese daily, the man has been identified as a 30-year-old Chinese national.

His body was highly decomposed and is believed to have been undiscovered for several days.

He was found floating face-down by a PUB staff who was conducting checks around the area.

The deceased was wearing an orange coloured T-shirt and jeans.

Police are still investigating the case. Members of the public who have any information that can assist the police should call 1800-2550000 .

This is the most recent case in a spate of deaths discovered at Bedok Reservoir.

Six bodies have been recovered since June this year, the last being the body of a Chinese man found on Nov 5.

investjb

Alfrescian
Loyal

8. Tansi - Leisure Farm
9. relaxmannn - Nusajaya
12. East539 - Nusajaya
15. Lynn - east Ledang
16. TheGolf - HH
28. mallow - Nusajaya
31. narmi - NI
36. 2bFree - HH
38. 29ers - LF
39. Weetabix - HH
43. Odyssey - HH-Golf
46. avelc - Nusajaya
47. linked - East Ledang
48. investjb (Malaysian, Sarawak) - Impiana, Ujana, Casa Almyra, Golden sands, horizon residence

cheers........

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Medini is 99 years lease hold. Some examples of FreeHold land right outside the '99 years lease-hold prime land Medini' are East Ledang and Puteri Harbour.

Thanks Investor!

Can any of our Malaysian friends shed some light on what would be a resonable price differential between freehold and 99 year in Malaysia, everything else being similar - such as location, quality, etc?

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was reading the posts and has concluded that the opening of the Legoland in Nusajaya will indeed bring major publicity to this place in and around the world. Its like another grand opening of the MBS and RWS, which were reported throughout the world. Premium outlets opening in another 2-3 weeks time probably will bring some publicity even though its quite out of the Kota Iskandar area ( in Kulaijaya )

Therefore opening of the many universities etc in Nusajaya will just be secondary.. I still believe the real big thing is the Legoland. Long time ago when I heard they are building Legoland, I tot its just a place where kids can build using blocks or bricks in a showroom, thats all.. dint really expect all these fun thrilling rides to be part of the game. Forgive me but when I was young, I seriously dont have much toys to play with. Lego is just a fantasy which I have never touched before..

Legoland is not only going to attract Sporeans and spore-based expats every other weekends. Imagine the millions of Malaysians from KL, Melaka, Kuantan, Sarawak/Sabah, Brunei and even Thais who will descend upon this major attraction in Malaysia. There isnt any other major theme parks the size and fame of Legoland in South-east Asia besides RWS and MBS.

One thing that one of my foreign workers told me just yesterday ( even foreign worker can tell me this! )

- "if malaysia open legoland and the ticket price is rm70+ - rm100+, people will come to Malaysia to play and bypass RWS/MBS because the spore companies charge S$70 ( RM 160 ) per entry.

I am just worried that the traffic to and from 2nd link will be packed and custom jams will be the norm even when one pay S$20 a day for tolls.

Legoland and JPO, yes, definitely will bring publicity. Lets not forget the importance of Marlborough College as a catalyst.

The top schools in Singapore, such as UWC and SAS are running full. I have friends colleagues who send their kids to 2nd tier private schools and are not happy with the quality of education, while paying almost the same amount of fees.

Marlborough College already has great reputation. The 90 acre campus with world class facilities will be unique in the region. I am sure it will draw some families with children to move to closeby developments, such as HH, EL, PH etc. We have already seen one case of the British gentleman who committed to the most expensive penthouse in Imperia and send his sons to Marlborough. I am sure there are more to come.

limmcd

Alfrescian
Loyal

8. Tansi - Leisure Farm
9. relaxmannn - Nusajaya
12. East539 - Nusajaya
15. Lynn - east Ledang
16. TheGolf - HH
28. mallow - Nusajaya
31. narmi - NI
36. 2bFree - HH
38. 29ers - LF
39. Weetabix - HH
43. Odyssey - HH-Golf
46. avelc - Nusajaya
47. linked - East Ledang
49. limmcd (Malaysian) - HH, BI, Ujana, Fortune Point, Nusa villa, Horizon Residence

I have added my nationality and location. I will try to help bros here whatever i can as a local people, thanks and cheers~

Joining the family... I luv reading this forum.

nusajayaphile

Alfrescian
Loyal

8. Tansi - Leisure Farm
9. relaxmannn - Nusajaya
10. nusajayaphile (Singaporean) - The Hills Precinct, Horizon Hills
12. East539 - Nusajaya
15. Lynn - east Ledang
16. TheGolf - HH
28. mallow - Nusajaya
31. narmi - NI
36. 2bFree - HH
38. 29ers - LF
39. Weetabix - HH
43. Odyssey - HH-Golf
46. avelc - Nusajaya
47. linked - East Ledang

Great suggestion from investjb which is to state our nationality, I've stated mine too. I further suggest Malaysians like investjb to specify the state in which you're from as it's good to see Malaysians from states like eg KL, Malacca, Penang etc in future.

I've added my nationality too.

nusajayaphile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anyone know when the ad valorem stamp duty on the purchase of a house is payable?

I bought my house in HH directly from Gamuda Land in May, and signed the Sale & Purchase Agreement in August this year. The S&P has been stamped already for a nominal amount, but I'm just wondering when the big amount of stamp fees is payable. I asked the developer's lawyers, but they never replied.

Is is payable when the separate title is issued for the house? After the house is completed, how long does it take for the separate title to be issued and transferred by the developer to your name?

Forumers who have gone through the whole process of buying directly from the developer, waiting for the house to be constructed, then for the title to be transferred to their names - would appreciate your advice.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I was reading the posts and has concluded that the opening of the Legoland in Nusajaya will indeed bring major publicity to this place in and around the world. Its like another grand opening of the MBS and RWS, which were reported throughout the world. Premium outlets opening in another 2-3 weeks time probably will bring some publicity even though its quite out of the Kota Iskandar area ( in Kulaijaya )

Therefore opening of the many universities etc in Nusajaya will just be secondary.. I still believe the real big thing is the Legoland. Long time ago when I heard they are building Legoland, I tot its just a place where kids can build using blocks or bricks in a showroom, thats all.. dint really expect all these fun thrilling rides to be part of the game. Forgive me but when I was young, I seriously dont have much toys to play with. Lego is just a fantasy which I have never touched before..

Legoland is not only going to attract Sporeans and spore-based expats every other weekends. Imagine the millions of Malaysians from KL, Melaka, Kuantan, Sarawak/Sabah, Brunei and even Thais who will descend upon this major attraction in Malaysia. There isnt any other major theme parks the size and fame of Legoland in South-east Asia besides RWS and MBS.

One thing that one of my foreign workers told me just yesterday ( even foreign worker can tell me this! )

- "if malaysia open legoland and the ticket price is rm70+ - rm100+, people will come to Malaysia to play and bypass RWS/MBS because the spore companies charge S$70 ( RM 160 ) per entry.

I am just worried that the traffic to and from 2nd link will be packed and custom jams will be the norm even when one pay S$20 a day for tolls.

It is going to be a little bad but they are already looking into infrastructure options. Once the full extent of the plan (with foreign support) is out, it will get busier.

Earlier on, when i choose HH, it was based on the "internal i can change easily, external i can't do much about" theory. It still holds true today.
There are really lots of choice developments around, there are many like it but this home is mine. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.