• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro yonglip, just to clarify, you were bringing in soil from MY to Sg, right? I didn't know they don't allow soil or eggs to be brought in to Sg. Because I bought eggs at Jusco 2 weekends ago and was not asked to throw it away at Sg customs. Unless they didn't notice the eggs which were on the back seat in the car.

Yep...all prohibited. i think they missed your eggs bro. i also din know soil cannot. when they opened the boot, it was staring right at them..so kanna.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone been to the drifting track nearby EL?

The drift track is at the end of the private flight runway.. the runway was closed since 3 years ago. I believe people still go there to drag every now and then, and when the there are such events, both side of the roads will be full of cars, machiam family day, and there will be those make sure stores selling drinks, ice-cream and snacks.

Some car clubs from Singapore did organize drifting course at that drift track before.
Check out all these Nusajaya drift videos http://sg.video.search.yahoo.com/search/video;_ylt=A0S00xvZ7sVOAV0A.LdO4gt.;_ylu=X3oDMTBncGdyMzQ0BHNlYwNzZWFyY2gEdnRpZAM-?p=nusajaya+drift&fr=yfp-t-712&ei=utf-8&fr2=tab-web&n=21&tnr=18

linked

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi linked, am re doing my landscape , can u let me know where to buy the citronella plants?? Am getting the nursery fella at pekan nanas. Thanks

Most nursery should have 'em theres 2 type of citronella dun get the mosquito plant http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pelargonium_citrosum hard to care and doesnt work for me. Get this one http://www.google.com.sg/search?q=citronella+grass&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=633&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=rPfFTovVN8K8rAe0-6mxDg&sqi=2&ved=0CDgQsAQ which is also call serai wangi in malay and easily grown.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal

linked

Alfrescian
Loyal

The drift track is at the end of the private flight runway.. the runway was closed since 3 years ago. I believe people still go there to drag every now and then, and when the there are such events, both side of the roads will be full of cars, machiam family day, and there will be those make sure stores selling drinks, ice-cream and snacks.

Thanks guys, was wondering cos i heard a drifting sound once when passing by the road, so theres only 1 entry to the track rite?

the spray is call OFF
Thanks bro.

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the recommendation.

We just went there for lunch and like it, will return to try other dishes.
The Ramen is a big portion as usual and can easily satisfy 2 person.

If u r lookinh for japanise food, 二重丸which located at sutera area will nt disapoint u! For crystal crown that place is a rare place nt much ppl kno abt it~surprise bro here been there b4 hehe. Both are considered best jp food in town! (permas二重丸 is better)

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yep...all prohibited. i think they missed your eggs bro. i also din know soil cannot. when they opened the boot, it was staring right at them..so kanna.

Chicken, meat, plants, meat product (raw ones) eggs, soil, fertilizer etc
Wah, good thing we're moving to MY soon. At least if we bring stuff from SG to MY, it won't get confiscated or thrown away because most of the time, the MY customs may not check unless they see a lot of stuff in the back seat, then they will ask you to open the boot. Good to know all these.

ShawnLow

Alfrescian
Loyal
kennyc said:
hey sanuar, at bwv, we are gathering some christian neighbours to come together and do a Christmas cum new year party for neighbours in BWV at serai. You guys interested to come join us??? in fact just last week, some of our indian neighbours organized a deepavali celebration at serai club, really really good food with on the spot, freshly made hot tosai & chapatti..... u guys interested to join us? btw, the food will be halal. Most probably it will be done on 30th of 31st Dec.

Will be attending Christmas mass in Singapore....

Sounds interesting~im non christian can join ar?^^"

ShawnLow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sanur said:
Hi hi

Anyone celebrating x mas in Jb?? Can share experience, like food etc, tot of doing it in Jb, for the catholics, any midnight mass??

For those who wan atmosphre for couple, u may try the george and dragon restaurent location at taman tasik. That place is opened by british n the place look classic n high class atmosphre will be superb!~

ShawnLow

Alfrescian
Loyal
abugumgum said:
Thanks for the recommendation.

We just went there for lunch and like it, will return to try other dishes.
The Ramen is a big portion as usual and can easily satisfy 2 person.

Yes~good u like it~u can try the bendo set woth the cheese prawn, wont disapoint u! Teriyaki samon is insantly soft n fresh and delicious!!! Im hungry0.0

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just received a call from Imperia-Puteri Habour inviting existing buyer to the dinner this Sunday.
The official launching date is 20-Nov-11, this coming Sunday.
Heard that the price is going to increase 7-14%.

Brothers who have bought Imperia, can I check with you what's the price range (psf from low level no view to high level with view) for Imperia currently before the officially launch. My info is outdated as it's been some time since I last went. I might be dropping by the launch. Will also be going to the MAPEX 2011 at KSL City.

Might bump into anyone from here. See ya!

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, good thing we're moving to MY soon. At least if we bring stuff from SG to MY, it won't get confiscated or thrown away because most of the time, the MY customs may not check unless they see a lot of stuff in the back seat, then they will ask you to open the boot. Good to know all these.

We got tax for bringing one pool umbrella, we unpacked the packing but still got tax. ( the keeping saying cannot this cannot that, )

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brothers who have bought Imperia, can I check with you what's the price range (psf from low level no view to high level with view) for Imperia currently before the officially launch. My info is outdated as it's been some time since I last went. I might be dropping by the launch. Will also be going to the MAPEX 2011 at KSL City.

Might bump into anyone from here. See ya!

Will not be able to make it as I have a conflict on Sunday. They told me that they are currently 55% sold and the price was going up by 7-14% on Sunday. They ran a half page ad today in the Straits Times and apparently received a number of phone calls. BTW, I have heard this 7-14% story for quite a while now, apparently, they were planning to raise immediately after soft launch but did not do so. So it would be very interesting to see if they actually raise the price, given that most of the unsold units are the high priced 2508 sft 3 bedroom units.

Here are some of the pre-launch prices that I remember. You can use this to gauge if they actually raised the price or not. Based on the picture uploaded earlier, they seem to be unsold:

2 bedroom IM-13A-07, 1673 sft, RM 1,022,888 (RM 605 psf - facing office block)
3 bedroom IM-20-06, 2508 sft, RM 1,811,888 (RM 722 psf - facing public marina and kota iskandar)
3 bedroom IM-31-03, 2508 sft, RM 2,112,888 (RM 842 psf - facing public and private marina)

Hope this helps.

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will not be able to make it as I have a conflict on Sunday. They told me that they are currently 55% sold and the price was going up by 7-14% on Sunday. They ran a half page ad today in the Straits Times and apparently received a number of phone calls. BTW, I have heard this 7-14% story for quite a while now, apparently, they were planning to raise immediately after soft launch but did not do so. So it would be very interesting to see if they actually raise the price, given that most of the unsold units are the high priced 2508 sft 3 bedroom units.

Here are some of the pre-launch prices that I remember. You can use this to gauge if they actually raised the price or not. Based on the picture uploaded earlier, they seem to be unsold:

2 bedroom IM-13A-07, 1673 sft, RM 1,022,888 (RM 605 psf - facing office block)
3 bedroom IM-20-06, 2508 sft, RM 1,811,888 (RM 722 psf - facing public marina and kota iskandar)
3 bedroom IM-31-03, 2508 sft, RM 2,112,888 (RM 842 psf - facing public and private marina)

Hope this helps.

Thanks Brother, I will update here if i go on Sunday. Have a good weekend!

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin: oh! i bet that left a nice coconut scent too.

http://www.off.com/

OFF is popular product for army boy who are too lazy with repellent cream which are sticky on skin.
It is from Johnson and Johnson.
I recall in my younger day in kampong, we would burn coconut husks and carry the smoke like a praying monk into each rooms , that is cheap and good for a few hours as well !!!
It is called "SMOKE OUT !"

Status
Not open for further replies.