• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spidey

Alfrescian
Loyal
JB-Singapore MRT to have 5 stations in 2018!, Singapore to Kempas, including Nusajaya (News)

http://www.chinapress.com.my/node/238613

Key points Summary.

- JB-Singapore MRT might be ready in 2018

- It may have 5 stations in JB, with the terminus at Kempas station

- Each station interval distance would be about 1 km

- The terminal will have shopping centre, food centre

- The station in Singapore would be in Woodlands, near to the Republic Polytechnic

Is that the Kempas area opposite Setia Tropika??

ODYSSEY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Investing in Nusajaya

Hi,
I am happy that things are moving fast, faster than I expect since I bought Imperia during the soft launch. a 2508 sqft unit at high floor with good view of marina and Singapore.

This is my first investment in Johor and I hope that I will not be wrong as all my Malaysia friends and malaysia relative advise me against it.

All the best to all whose have already invested in nusajaya city....

Cheers
PH

Good for you PH, enjoy your house!

ODYSSEY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree, it was the fault of the landlord himself. He was too kind , payment delayed for months and he did not do anything.

I have been following this discussion on the landlord matter. Seriously, I think I would have fallen for it like the landlord too. My wife said that I can be too trusting most times. I think I would make a terrible landlord! : (

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I vaguely remember Mallow mentioned about being able to feel the vibration from Live Firing of military training nearby her home at Ledang Heights.
Can anyone confirm that?
Are those Malaysia's or Singapore's military trainings?

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did anyone ever visit Puteri Harbour and happened to experience the sound and vibration of Live Firing from Singapore?

Last edited:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
I vaguely remember Mallow mentioned about being able to feel the vibration from Live Firing of military training nearby her home at Ledang Heights.
Can anyone confirm that?
Are those Malaysia's or Singapore's military trainings?

I would be shock if malaysia military firing is anywhere near or even within Nusajaya .

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
JB-Singapore MRT to have 5 stations in 2018!, Singapore to Kempas, including Nusajaya (News)

http://www.chinapress.com.my/node/238613

Key points Summary.

- JB-Singapore MRT might be ready in 2018

- It may have 5 stations in JB, with the terminus at Kempas station

- Each station interval distance would be about 1 km

- The terminal will have shopping centre, food centre

- The station in Singapore would be in Woodlands, near to the Republic Polytechnic

How come Singapore side didnt report news on these 5 stations ? Should be built by the Malaysian since it is in their lands. I belived Singapore is only resposible for the Woodland station. What ever the case , it is good news !

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that the Kempas area opposite Setia Tropika??

Its just beside Setia Tropika. Hopefully by then I can let them go to school or to work by taking the MRT themselves. But I am also hoping that they would open up a road directly towards the terminal. Crossing my fingers. :smile:

Last edited:

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would be shock if malaysia military firing is anywhere near or even within Nusajaya .

It is actually in Singapore and you can see the location on Google Maps as 'Live Firing Area':

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=singa...65,78.662109&vpsrc=6&hnear=Singapore&t=m&z=13

PH - you and I may be able to see them in action from our apartments if they still do it in 3 years time. :smile:

Joke apart - I doubt if this will still be around if they have people in tall buildings gazing at them from across the border in a few years time.

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
The terminal will be built in Kempas instead of JB sentral because KTM has a huge land bank in Kempas. My guess is that the depot will also be located there. It is much more suitable area than building it nearer to city centre (JB Sentral or Nusajaya), which makes sense as land acquisition for this purpose would be very costly. Note that however, the latest update is that there will be 5 stations in this RTS system. Not the one station in either Kempas or JB Sentral reported earlier. Therefore one or more of the other 4 stations would very likely be interchange that will connect to the JB's MRT system if any in future.

It is speculated that there will be 5 stations, they are located in Nusajaya, Ulu Tiram, Pasir Gudang, Kulai and Senai Airport.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is actually in Singapore and you can see the location on Google Maps as 'Live Firing Area':

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=singa...65,78.662109&vpsrc=6&hnear=Singapore&t=m&z=13

PH - you and I may be able to see them in action from our apartments if they still do it in 3 years time. :smile:

Joke apart - I doubt if this will still be around if they have people in tall buildings gazing at them from across the border in a few years time.

It'll be nice to own a water-front bungalow in Puteri Harbour with own yacht right at the backyard. Coming back to Sg will be a breeze :smile:

spidey

Alfrescian
Loyal
The terminal will be built in Kempas instead of JB sentral because KTM has a huge land bank in Kempas. My guess is that the depot will also be located there. It is much more suitable area than building it nearer to city centre (JB Sentral or Nusajaya), which makes sense as land acquisition for this purpose would be very costly. Note that however, the latest update is that there will be 5 stations in this RTS system. Not the one station in either Kempas or JB Sentral reported earlier. Therefore one or more of the other 4 stations would very likely be interchange that will connect to the JB's MRT system if any in future.

It is speculated that there will be 5 stations, they are located in Nusajaya, Ulu Tiram, Pasir Gudang, Kulai and Senai Airport.

This is good news for those area that is near to Kempas -
Hopefully in another 6-8 yrs getting into SG from JB and vice versa will be a breeze - good for all...and property prices along these lines will definitely be up....
Signing my SPA and loan documentation this weekend....hope all goes well, and house will be completed in Q3 next year and can start planting my durian tree. :-)))

Puteri harbour

Alfrescian
Loyal
I checked with UEM land on the launch of landed at puteri harbour as well and they say likely to be 1-2 Years time. I guess it will be at least 1.5times the price of EL. I need to save hard for the launch as I would love to own a coastal land as well.....

Cheers,
PH

It'll be nice to own a water-front bungalow in Puteri Harbour with own yacht right at the backyard. Coming back to Sg will be a breeze :smile:

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is good news for those area that is near to Kempas -
Hopefully in another 6-8 yrs getting into SG from JB and vice versa will be a breeze - good for all...and property prices along these lines will definitely be up....
Signing my SPA and loan documentation this weekend....hope all goes well, and house will be completed in Q3 next year and can start planting my durian tree. :-)))

Well in another 5 to 8 years time, don't be surprise that JB will transform itself into the 'in' place that people hang around, meet friends, dine as well as shop, and many more! The skyline will look very very different.

Spidey! Welcome to Iskandar Malaysia! :smile:

Last edited:

spidey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well in another 5 to 8 years time, don't be surprise that JB will transform itself into the 'in' place that people hang around, meet friends, dine as well as shop, and many more! The skyline will look very very different.

Spidey! Welcome to Iskandar Malaysia! :smile:

yup...looking forward to it...and hopefully, it's still a quiet and cheap place to retire there ...otherwise...$$ :-(((...with so many developments, the cheap word will hard to maintain!

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup...looking forward to it...and hopefully, it's still a quiet and cheap place to retire there ...otherwise...$$ :-(((...with so many developments, the cheap word will hard to maintain!

I don't think so. If you want cheap, maybe by then you will have to look at somewhere further up north, with the profits that you have made from the current house. :P

checkers

Alfrescian
Loyal
JB still has lots to catch up to be the in place ..if you are comparing it with Singapore. 6-8 years where got enough?..:biggrin:

Landscaping needs to be improved. Roadworks too . Cleanliness ...at some places . Those rubbish needs to be cleared. Those old unsightly buildings near CIQ need to be demolished ...less road blocks.. reduce crime rates :biggrin:

Last edited:

cockcansing

Alfrescian
Loyal
JB still has lots to catch up to be the in place ..if you are comparing it with Singapore. 6-8 years is not enough..:biggrin:

Landscaping needs to be improved. Roadworks too . Cleanliness ...at some places . Those rubbish needs to be cleared. Those old unsightly buildings near CIQ need to be demolished ... :biggrin:

Agree with you bro, I will still believe that it will maintain to be cheap except for the property. Or else the johoreans will start a riot if their wages do not increase. If the gov do raise something, there will be a big hoo haa in their parliment and people. Prices will eventually increase with inflation. But not like back home where when we make a big hoo haa, nobody listen.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.