• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought most estates are local dominated since there is a foreigner ratio of 20 percent? I think new estates whereby the developer priced around Rm500k or higher means the local who are able to afford this price should be more willing and able to pay the maintenance fees.

read somewhere the regulation was changed a few years ago to foreigner-local ratio of 50-50. makes sense if iskandar is eyeing for foreign investment in property.

Yes though there is a sizable semi-foreigner population (like me :p), Malaysian SPR. We occupy the local ratio though travel and work in SG mostly. in my area of slightly over 200 units, I hear from sales rep only 1 household is true blue m'sian working in JB. Everyone else is SPR/SG/expat giving a feeling the ratio is skewed but it is not in reality :biggrin:

thegolf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh oh...drive without driving license. What to do ? If I'm driver, no choice but pay loh. Unless you want to follow them to police station and wait for someone to bring your license to show them ? They can definitely charge you for driving without license if you have no proof. Am I right ?
So far I always drive within speed limit and never been stopped in such roadblock.......touch wood.

Opps..sorry wrong caption.. should be 'Is it safe to pay coffee $$?'

[video=youtube;wOFXYyxTCWM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOFXYyxTCWM[/video]

Last edited:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
this truly sucks.... those who bought G&G house definitely paid a premium for the house price...and yet in the end the fences kanna removed... might as well get a those thats not G&G which is cheaper.... kanna unfair to those who wanted to pay for the maintenance..... when that happens, we will definitely be selling at a lost if we were to let go of the house....

No lah , we were disscussing the legal possibility only . So far have yet to see any development kena fences removed leh .

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually what is intimidating in Gelang patah? Is it intimidating due to more crime or is it the people there or what? I have not been to Gelang patah except to Leisurefarm and drive through the single lane road outside.

I think it's becos the place looks old kampong style, but there are mostly more chinese. Most of the shop owners are Chinese too, so after a while, you will feel kinda use to it.

geritan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi WuYi,

ha you are also a night person... ha ha..
During one of the reservist trip outside Singapore, I was dropped into an jungle from a helicopter.. Pitch dark.. I remembered when I walked, I could see hundreds of bright shinny eyes looking at me and they follow me.. I need to cover 20Km that night with my small recce teams before daylight.. What a nice experience...

Some time I joined the johor 4x4 team to Rompbin jungle.... We pitch tent by the river and swim by the waterfall.. Malaysia.. Truely Asia..!!! Satu Malaysia!

hi, what vehicle you use for the off-roading? how to join?

cleyeo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congratz to Yonglip bro and me and those who bought BH, All units in BH price has been inreased by Rm100k~wow~

Bro Shawn,

Is it a confirmed news ? and where did you find this information ?. Is it thru KSL office (next to Besmart ?).

Congratz and cheers

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congratz to Yonglip bro and me and those who bought BH, All units in BH price has been inreased by Rm100k~wow~

I thought they just increased one round?...now a second round?...wow.

When i first saw BH's location and quality, i already know the development was underpriced.

I suspect the price was adjusted for the remaining few units to be in line with the next phase that is gonna to be launched next year. i expect the new houses to be launched at min RM700K+..

But no cheers for me bro..i bought the unit for own stay...not to make money la.

cheers.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congratulations.. If price keep going, it will become an asset.. Else a liability and moreover need to do frequent house cleaning..

I thought they just increased one round?...now a second round?...wow.

When i first saw BH's location and quality, i already know the development was underpriced.

I suspect the price was adjusted for the remaining few units to be in line with the next phase that is gonna to be launched next year. i expect the new houses to be launched at min RM700K+..

But no cheers for me bro..i bought the unit for own stay...not to make money la.

cheers.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find Gelang Patah lovely.. Intimidating location to me is Pelangi Sentosa area..
Leisure Farm is nice...too.. But i have not visited the show house.. Is it near the entrance to Poresia Country Club?

Actually what is intimidating in Gelang patah? Is it intimidating due to more crime or is it the people there or what? I have not been to Gelang patah except to Leisurefarm and drive through the single lane road outside.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal

I find Gelang Patah lovely.. Intimidating location to me is Pelangi Sentosa area..
Leisure Farm is nice...too.. But i have not visited the show house.. Is it near the entrance to Poresia Country Club?

Hi arsenal,

The poresia is within leisure farm, go visit their show houses, u will love it as they build different house different layout n different designs too. If u do intend to pop by pm me, I join u, u can pop by my place too.

tansi

Alfrescian
Loyal
i found the show houses of bayou creek were usually locked, may hv to make appointment with sales. anyway, here is how to find them. drive pass the entrance to the country club, follow the road sign, on the right is a one storey bldg, it is the office, park your car in the carpark in front of the bldg, walk thru the office bldg or walk around it, the bldg is always open, you will find a creek, walk on the pathway by the side of the creek, away from the office. you will come to a big pond. on the distant end of the pond you will find a construction site, follow the pathway leading towards the site and that's it. good luck.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice.. Thanks for invitation.. I am having a golf game tomorrow at Poresia.. Will see if I can visit the showroom...

Hi arsenal,

The poresia is within leisure farm, go visit their show houses, u will love it as they build different house different layout n different designs too. If u do intend to pop by pm me, I join u, u can pop by my place too.

tansi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Arsenal, when you mentioned the entrance to Poresia Country Club, i assume you hv already entered the main gate of LF. in case you took the LF main gate as the entrance to Poresia Country Club and continue to drive on, then you would end up at the highway to PTP port.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal

i found the show houses of bayou creek were usually locked, may hv to make appointment with sales. anyway, here is how to find them. drive pass the entrance to the country club, follow the road sign, on the right is a one storey bldg, it is the office, park your car in the carpark in front of the bldg, walk thru the office bldg or walk around it, the bldg is always open, you will find a creek, walk on the pathway by the side of the creek, away from the
office. you will come to a big pond. on the distant end of the pond you will find a construction site, follow the pathway leading towards the site and that's it. good luck.

In order to make good use of the visit. Make appointment with sales, they will drive u round n they holds the key, so they can bring u for a tour. No obligation

ShawnLow

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, the price in jb will keep increasing~js depends on the developer and also the customer. If demand more than supply then they will simply raise 50k 70k lo~

Status
Not open for further replies.