• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't have extra cash to invest but purchase as a resident does it count?

Counted lah , as long as you purchase a house there is counted .
How come so few , I supect is more than 100 people in this forum had made purchase.

Last edited:

relaxmannn

Alfrescian
Loyal
List of forummers who have already purchased, or intend to purchase, property/ies in Iskandar Region(residential & commercial).
Let's see how long the list can go(hope those 'guests' without account in sammyboy will also register and join the fun).
(Please copy this whole post. Click 'Reply to Thread'. Paste this post in your reply and add your nick to the list)

*For those who don't know which estate your development is in, just state the development's name. Eg. Leisure Farm, Setia Eco Garden etc.
1. Wuqi256 - Nusajaya
2. Analytical Professor - Kempas
3. Investor - Nusajaya
4. Sanur - Leisure farm
5. Sanur's mum - Leisure Farm
6. Sanur's SIL - Leisure Farm
7. Jasonjst - Sutera Utama
8.tansi - Leisure Farm
9. relaxmannn - Nusajaya

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow Leisure Farm is taking the lead. Didn't know that so many have bought in Leisure Farm. This should be interesting when more are revealed.

Last edited:

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
So for investment wise, what's your take between getting a bungalow with golf course view in The Hills VS Ledang Heights(own build)?

I am curious for your views on condo ownership. Theres lots of Terrace,semi-D and bungalow owners already but little mention of condos in the
Iskandar projects. Grateful for your views as I am looking at these since landed prices have already started to climb

nusajayaphile

Alfrescian
Loyal
List of forummers who have already purchased, or intend to purchase, property/ies in Iskandar Region(residential & commercial).
Let's see how long the list can go(hope those 'guests' without account in sammyboy will also register and join the fun).
(Please copy this whole post. Click 'Reply to Thread'. Paste this post in your reply and add your nick to the list)

*For those who don't know which estate your development is in, just state the development's name. Eg. Leisure Farm, Setia Eco Garden etc.
1. Wuqi256 - Nusajaya
3. Investor - Nusajaya
4. Sanur - Leisure farm
5. Sanur's mum - Leisure Farm
6. Sanur's SIL - Leisure Farm
8.tansi - Leisure Farm
9. relaxmannn - Nusajaya
10. nusajayaphile - The Hills Precinct, Horizon Hills

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. Wuqi256 - Nusajaya
3. Investor - Nusajaya
4. Sanur - Leisure farm/polo view
5. Sanur's mum - Leisure Farm/bayou water village
6. Sanur's SIL - Leisure Farm/polo view
8. Tansi - Leisure Farm
9. relaxmannn - Nusajaya
11. Mahesh - Leisure Farm/pinggiran bayou

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. Wuqi256 - Nusajaya
3. Investor - Nusajaya
8. Tansi - Leisure Farm
9. relaxmannn - Nusajaya
18. Arsenal - Horizon Hills

Any liverpool, man-U, man-city joinning me at Horizon Hills?

Last edited:

east539

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. Wuqi256 - Nusajaya
3. Investor - Nusajaya
8. Tansi - Leisure Farm
9. relaxmannn - Nusajaya
12. East539 - Nusajaya
13. East539's Sis - EL/LF

Last edited:

jazjoz

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. Wuqi256 - Nusajaya
3. Investor - Nusajaya
8. Tansi - Leisure Farm
9. relaxmannn - Nusajaya
12. East539 - Nusajaya
14. JazJoz - Horizon Hills

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. Wuqi256 - Nusajaya
3. Investor - Nusajaya
8. Tansi - Leisure Farm
9. relaxmannn - Nusajaya
12. East539 - Nusajaya
14. Lynn - east Ledang

thegolf

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. Wuqi256 - Nusajaya
3. Investor - Nusajaya
8. Tansi - Leisure Farm
9. relaxmannn - Nusajaya
12. East539 - Nusajaya
14. Lynn - east Ledang
15. TheGolf - HH

thegolf

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. Wuqi256 - Nusajaya
3. Investor - Nusajaya
8. Tansi - Leisure Farm
9. relaxmannn - Nusajaya
12. East539 - Nusajaya
14. Lynn - east Ledang
20. TheGolf - HH

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

Just to share, based on the experiences i had and from folks here who shared with me, 3 banks i wouldn't touch:

1. SXXXXXXX Chartered Bank
2. H X X C
3. U X B

Your mileage may vary of course but they cited bad representation, high interest rates and lock in clauses.

Just because they have branches in Singapore as well does not mean they do well or provide good service
here. I have friends who told me H X X C folks told them that they can never get loan to buy car or house
in Johore as they are foreigners! That was the only time i had to ever get involved and got another bank
to talk to them. Within days, approval came and then documentation followed. Folks from the SXXXX bank
was worse, promised and told my friends and some forummers here one thing and did another.

You might be better off with some of the local banks, after all, you are borrowing money them to finance a home.
They are way MORE afraid of you than you of them.
Too late... my wife signed with SCB for our housing loan. Then we had issues with the free credit card they gave to my wife. Anyway, after 5 years can re-finance.

Hi, gd day to all.

UOB is working damn slow, from last month till now they keep saying management haven't decide whether to loan 80% or 85%!
Ridiculous, despite my several phone call to them till last week, give up!

I just got approval loan (duration took around 1 week plus) from HLB for my unit at putri habour "Imperia".
Anyone got a unit there?
HLB is faster than UOB; dunno what's wrong with some of these people working at the banks... spoil the banks' reputation sometimes if they work slow.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. Wuqi256 - Nusajaya
3. Investor - Nusajaya
8. Tansi - Leisure Farm
9. relaxmannn - Nusajaya
12. East539 - Nusajaya
14. Lynn - east Ledang
15. Vincentck - NI
16. Vincentck's wife - NI

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

I made some observations and found that land is going on at RM 80 psf @ Ledang Heights recently. Also found that myvilla.com.my has sold off all their bungalows/villas/mansions at a high price of RM 2 million plus or more.

Wow, that's ex, LF only going for 65-75 rm psf.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Living in JBList of forummers who have already purchased, or intend to purchase, property/ies in Iskandar Region(residential & commercial).Let's see how long the list can go(hope those 'guests' without account in sammyboy will also register and join the fun).(Please copy this whole post. Click 'Reply to Thread'. Paste this post in your reply and add your nick to the list)*For those who don't know which estate your development is in, just state the development's name. Eg. Leisure Farm, Setia Eco Garden etc.1. Wuqi256 - Nusajaya2. Analytical Professor - Kempas3. Investor - Nusajaya4. Sanur - Leisure farm/polo view5. Sanur's mum - Leisure Farm/bayou water village 6. Sanur's SIL - Leisure Farm/polo view7. Jasonjst - Sutera Utama8. Tansi - Leisure Farm9. relaxmannn - Nusajaya10. nusajayaphile - The Hills Precinct, Horizon Hills11. Mahesh - Leisure Farm/pinggiran bayou12. East539 - Nusajaya13. East539's Sis - EL/LF14. Lynn - east Ledang15. Vincentck - NI16. Vincentck's wife - NI17.18. Arsenal - Horizon Hills19. Grago. - Horizon Hills20.

Last edited:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
My experience with HSBC has been very good.. Only problem is they don't have so many ATMs or branches in Malaysia as compared with local banks..
locked in is 3 years..

Hi all,

Just to share, based on the experiences i had and from folks here who shared with me, 3 banks i wouldn't touch:

1. SXXXXXXX Chartered Bank
2. H X X C
3. U X B

Your mileage may vary of course but they cited bad representation, high interest rates and lock in clauses.

Just because they have branches in Singapore as well does not mean they do well or provide good service
here. I have friends who told me H X X C folks told them that they can never get loan to buy car or house
in Johore as they are foreigners! That was the only time i had to ever get involved and got another bank
to talk to them. Within days, approval came and then documentation followed. Folks from the SXXXX bank
was worse, promised and told my friends and some forummers here one thing and did another.

You might be better off with some of the local banks, after all, you are borrowing money them to finance a home.
They are way MORE afraid of you than you of them.

ShawnLow

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. Wuqi256 - Nusajaya
3. Investor - Nusajaya
8. Tansi - Leisure Farm
9. relaxmannn - Nusajaya
12. East539 - Nusajaya
14. Lynn - east Ledang
15. Vincentck - NI
16. Vincentck's wife - NI
19. ShawnLow - Bestari Heights

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1. Wuqi256 - Nusajaya
3. Investor - Nusajaya
8. Tansi - Leisure Farm
9. relaxmannn - Nusajaya
12. East539 - Nusajaya