• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi guys

For those who bought Nusa Idaman , how is the security like ? Coz i read some that some houses were broke in ....
How can this happen when we have guarded guard ? I wonder developer do anything to improve ?

Btw , my banker called me and say my loan can be approved , so happy .....
Hope to hear some reviews before I go down this sat to place a deposit.

Hi Crystal, crime is everywhere, i am sure they would do something. Happy for you, congrats!!!
Time to break out the champagne. :smile:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If one likes size, buy an Alphard or newest Vellfire. I would buy neither though, i prefer to keep low profile and drive cars that no one would steal or take a 2nd look at.

That's what I'd do in Johor too. What's your choice of cars which meet those criteria?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys

For those who bought Nusa Idaman , how is the security like ? Coz i read some that some houses were broke in ....
How can this happen when we have guarded guard ? I wonder developer do anything to improve ?

Btw , my banker called me and say my loan can be approved , so happy .....

Hope to hear some reviews before I go down this sat to place a deposit.

The thieves climbed in from the boundary fence. If your unit is at a secluded corner then you need more caution.

Break-in cases tend to happen at newly TOP / CFO development because these places are not all ready and developer tend to leave some gaps for the ease of movement of contractors. No development is 100% secured, not even HH or EL. If it makes you feel better get a unit nearer to where there are human traffic, eg. nearer to security post or playground.

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Crystal, crime is everywhere, i am sure they would do something. Happy for you, congrats!!!

Hey Bro Wuqi

Great to see you back here !! : )
I hope I wont make e wrong choice ....
I tried to go to Setia Corals last sat but I couldnt find it at all and my gps dun have this new development .
I will choose a unit slightly far from e mosque .... : )

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thieves climbed in from the boundary fence. If your unit is at a secluded corner then you need more caution.

Break-in cases tend to happen at newly TOP / CFO development because these places are not all ready and developer tend to leave some gaps for the ease of movement of contractors

Hi LeMans2011
Point noted , thanks for the advice.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stay near mosque is safer if security is your concern and you might sell at a good price to Muslim?

Hey Bro Wuqi

I tried to go to Setia Corals last sat but I couldnt find it at all and my gps dun have this new development .

Skippy

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha skippy sis, when are you moving in?

Hello Bro lastresort...

my place still under construction... i'm so eager to shift but still got many stuff... currently i'm bunking in JB once a while... learning to get use of travelling in & out... hee hee i shift in liao we can meet up and chit chat... eat and drink too... ha ha

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
To all whom wants to know,

I have checked with Toyota sells guy n MM2 agent. Confirmed Singaporean can own a Jb registered car n don have to convert driving licence.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Bro Wuqi

Their prayers can be heard KMs away leh , nothing much you can do about it , just get used to it can already.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still see Prado and Landcruiser in Johor. Just now in the morning one Land cruiser was tailgating me at the highway.. its rainy day somemore. Looks bigger than Estima and Fortuner.

Most are imported reconditioned vehicles. Toyota M'sia will not have anything to do with 'grey imports' and the dealer you buy it from 'wash' their hands of the problem. You are then stuck, or will have to bring it to Toyota Singapore to get it fixed........ That was the experience that was related to me..... I was tempted to get one but had second thoughts after hearing that....

let's see how it fares in the reliability charts in the next 2 years. I like less populous cars tend to detract would be attempts...? dunno. hahah reminds me of james may saying he has a nice fizzing sensation in topgear. wo watches topgear religiously here? :smile:

Bro, driving around in a Range Rover Evoque, like waving big sign "RICH PERSON HERE" for sure not low profile. Definitely will turn heads and get stares..... By the way thanks for the heads up with the cheese and Chianti, nice one..:biggrin:

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way thanks for the heads up with the cheese and Chianti, nice one..:biggrin:

cheers! :smile:
the chianti was really a surprising find. usually it goes into my pasta sauce base, when my alcoholic friends sampled it they chastised me for 'wasting' it! :p

checkers

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Bro Wuqi

Crystal, have u look at other developments around Bukit Indah beside NI , like BH, HH, other Setia properties or Nusa Duta? How about STropika?
Good to look around before making that important decision.

Last edited:

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Bro Wuqi

Hi Crystal,

why of all projects u wanted to get The Corals? I personally bought The Corals.... they have a showhouse for this model....did u go to the Setia Office and ask?

Personally, i would advise you to get Nusa Idaman if compared to Setia houses for a few reasons.... In terms to sizes, NI is bigger than Setia houses... in terms of built quality, I recently learn that Setia have blood puking quality issues.... in terms of location, i personally prefer Setia's location compared to NI location...but I've also just recently learn that the Setia location is termites infested -_-

So if you have chosen NI over Setia, i think u did the right thing imho... =)

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Congrats crystal...Agree with bro wuqi and not cos i bought at NI (welcome :smile:)...even in spore low crime doesnt mean no crime. Stay vigilant n put in basic security measure and extra where possible. Think positive and start to look forward to higher quality of life :smile:

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal
congrats crystal.

I think over the next year this forum will kick into even higher gear with many on target to get their keys? :smile:
The feeling when you first grasp the precious keys is...

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi maxpark, for me, I asked the salesperson what is the built-up and then I divide by that.

But mine was easy as it is an intermediate terrace. Investor is right if you have more land like Semi-D, corner lot etc...

Guys, thanks for the various info.

Am contemplating btw a semi-D with bigger build-up vs corner terrace with bigger land.
Semi-D land 3200 vs corner terrace around 5500.
Interestingly, the prices are almost the same.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, thanks for the various info.

Am contemplating btw a semi-D with bigger build-up vs corner terrace with bigger land.
Semi-D land 3200 vs corner terrace around 5500.
Interestingly, the prices are almost the same.

Hi maxpark... where is this? In HH or another project? Thanks. Personally I would go with bigger land... don't need the space and dwan to do so much cleaning. At least with the land, i have the flexibility to do other stuff with it.

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Bro lastresort...

my place still under construction... i'm so eager to shift but still got many stuff... currently i'm bunking in JB once a while... learning to get use of travelling in & out... hee hee i shift in liao we can meet up and chit chat... eat and drink too... ha ha

haha great, I would do the same too when I finally have my own home, invite people from this forum.. When are you getting your keys? I'm sure you will get used to travelling soon after you've moved in.. yup sure we can meet up, chit chat and eat, you know so many good places to eat.. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.