• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

40th National Day with tingling Sadness!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - 40th National Day with tingling Sadness!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>ÎÚÅ« (KUNTAKINTE) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>9:14 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 3) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>18117.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif]In the 70s, my family was struggling to survive. We were doing OK with pasar malam running from places to places, battling with Teh-gu or, NEA officers of today, from places to places. My family made children T-shirts for boys and skirts for girls. My parents did the designs and cut the fabric in our humble rental HDB flat. Our relatives, friends, and neighbors sewed all the pieces of fabric together to make T-shirts and skirts. The cost of material and labour ? about $0.60 and we sold about $2.50 to $3.50 each. With that business, we bought new fridge, color TV, and other household appliances. We still depend on our tricycle to ferry our goods from pasar to pasar. Live was simple than until our business caught the attention of the local thugs. Wherever we went, these thugs demanded protection money. We gave them so that they would not disturb us. Gradually, we became their "member" so that we were protected at all pasars !! Business is our main concern, legality is the least in our mind. In between, there were agreement and disagreement within the gang and government policies did not seem to bother us. Economy issues did not seem to bother us too, we were busy making money and doing business.[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif]Eager to expand our business, we trusted our relatives to expand our business. Our goods sold much faster than usual and it was a dream come true for the first few months. We were planning to start a factory to produce more. After a year, cash receipt was slow and things were not right. We did some investigation, we were screwed by our relatives !!! Too messy to sue them and too troublesome to get our money back through legal and underworld means, we closed our business as we were in debt. It set us back to square one. With a never say die attitude, my parents become working class again. About the same time, some retailers we knew in Chinatown were at the brunt of the governmental acquisition woes. We thought KARMA was at work. We were screwed by these retailers as well - took and sold our stock but never paid us even we pleaded with them.[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif]Times goes by, my siblings and I finished our study, wasted 2 to 2.5 yrs in SAF and joined the workforce. We faced a different type of thugs !!! The governmental thugs !!! These fuckers are worst than the underworld thugs. At least for the underworld thugs, we could get other thugs to settle scores and old scores. These government thugs make thing difficult for you to do anything and super bureacratic. Fuck them, screw them, humilate them - pun tak laksana.[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif]In the 70s, thugs were easy to get rid - they only wanted money. Teh-gu was also easy to pacify - they also wanted coffee money. Today, these balless thugs - some wanted money, some dare not asked for money. Those wanted money, demanded we follow their instructions. In the 70s, we gave them money and no need to follow instructions. Today, these corrupted bastards have insatiable greed like their master -PAP !!! Those who dare not ask for money in order to protect their own rice bowl become a menace to the society !![/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif]Now, the real thugs involve in illegal activities have now joined the PAP grassroot as "MEMBERS" !!! One moronic ex-MP even had the cheek to say that we needed them because if some oppositions were to cause trouble at the kennel, we could use them; "and we have black and white support from both sides"; meaning the thugs and poodles !! FUCK IT, this makes me SICK !![/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif]Looking back, is this what we want from the years of ruling from PAP ??? I feel sick in my stomach, I am not sure about you. However, I am so sick that I have decided to become a SCUM to screw Sinkies. So, in the spirit of National Day, I offer my "sincerest" apologies to all the Sinkies that were or in a way being screwed by me......[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif]HAPPY NATIONAL DAY TO ALL with a tingling of SADNESS !![/FONT]
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>