• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

K & P Jeyaratnam A Big Disappointment?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - K & P Jeyaratnam A Big Disappointment Subscribe
From: The 21-Gun Salute KNLBCCBPKLJHKCTNMKSFL (Abal0ne) Aug-1 5:50 pm
To: ALL (1 of 46)

The great JB Jeyaratnam had fire in his belly and confronted unbelievable injustice pummelled on him fearlessly. He sacrificed a cushy life and died a pauper because he truly cared for Singapore and passionately wanted a democratic Singapore.

Kenneth Jeyaratnam has at least stood up to take over leadership of the Reform Party. But thus far, he is timid as a mouse probably not wanting to lose whatever material comfort he now enjoys. If he continues in this way, there is no hope in a million years for him to be elected into Parliament, if indeed that is his desire. JBJ's track record clearly shows that there is a sizeable enough group of Singaporeans who will vote for a credible opposition who is willing to confront the PAP. If Kenneth sincerely wants to go into politics, then he owes the Reform Party, the people of Singapore and most of all his late father to do it with passion and fearlessly. Otherwise, go back to his cushy job as a fund maanger. Dont waste everyone's time.

Philip is an even greater disappointment. Sleeping with the enemy in the Law Society.

Both Kenneth and Philip, as sons of an opposition icon have more than an even chance of ensuring an opposition in Parliament. They have enough exposure both domestically and internationally confront the PAP and launch a prolonged and effective campaign to install true democracy in Singapore.

I dont how the conversation at the Jeyaratnam dinner table goes and I imagine JBJ leaves it very much to his sons to deside their own destiny. But deep down, I believe that JBJ will be very disappointed if his whole life's work and sacrifice goes down the drain with his death.

Many of us here in this forum and in the real world would very much like to do more for freedom of speech and association in Singapore. But as ordinary invisible citizens, we really dont stand much of a chance with the draconian PAP laws and it is understandable that most do not do so.

JBJ the true lion heart literally fought till his death for his passion.
Kenneth and Philip owes it to JBJ to ensure that he did not die in vain.
If they are waiting for the right time, it is now.
Otherwise they can wait forever because the PAP will never make the grounds sweet for them to start. On the contrary they will only make it harder.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/...8091.1&maxT=12

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
could this be the answer?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/urzcZnbd2N8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/urzcZnbd2N8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

scroll your SPEED CURSOR to about 1.39. what do u see? a censored face of our famous FREE SPEECHES & HUMAN RIGHT FIGHTER!!

belgium chocs for the lst correct answer!

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love to peel off your clothing one piece at a time mah pui cheeebye! Don't karng chiong, never do wrong not scare of ghost!....lol..........lol

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh balless pui cheebye! why never answer my post to meet your challenge to prove I have balls and you are a short and fat loser at every election? (1 more hint) Aiyah you are pushing me yoo fast! I don't want to cum into you too early!.......lol........lol