• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SIA Girl cry raped by Senior

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
A SINGAPORE Airlines (SIA) steward has been held in Abu Dhabi on suspicion of raping a colleague at a hotel there.

The airline yesterday said a member of its cabin crew was detained by the authorities in the United Arab Emirates, following allegations made against him by another crew member.

The victim is said to have been a relatively new recruit, although the suspect is supposedly more senior and in a supervisory role.

Will this guy be stone to death if found guilty?

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of these stewards are really horny bastards..like to pick on the noobies. don't know how many cases unreported.

How abt the stewardess who has the CFM look and like to play the tempting game...now the game turn ugly so the man now at fault cos the gal gave wrong signal. KNN....

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
How abt the stewardess who has the CFM look and like to play the tempting game...now the game turn ugly so the man now at fault cos the gal gave wrong signal. KNN....

Then we're talking about the controversial ethical issue of, if they have CFM look, they deserve to be raped?:eek:

Refer Jodie Foster's "The Accused", albeit much more exaggerated than this case.

In this SIA case, man enters her room uninvited with help of hotel boy.. so what's his case?:confused:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then we're talking about the controversial ethical issue of, if they have CFM look, they deserve to be raped?:eek:

Refer Jodie Foster's "The Accused", albeit much more exaggerated than this case.

In this SIA case, man enters her room uninvited with help of hotel boy.. so what's his case?:confused:

Borrow some sugar?

Nacht_engel

Eh I thought the girl was a senior and the steward was a recently started junior?

"'scuse me can show me how to insert er.. this.."

Z

Zombie

They don't stone foreigners.

Sit in jail, Dubai or Singapore, which one is better?

Sitting in Singapore jail is one hard thing.
Sitting in Dubai jail may mean sitting on "many hard things", if you know what I mean. :biggrin:

joker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard many of these stories before. New stewardess getting molested or raped by senior steward overseas. But sometimes we dun noe whether it is sex with consent and then later cried raped. Sometimes difficult to prove. :rolleyes:

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard many of these stories before. New stewardess getting molested or raped by senior steward overseas. But sometimes we dun noe whether it is sex with consent and then later cried raped. Sometimes difficult to prove. :rolleyes:

they have to undergo the orientation camp just like undergrads:biggrin: