• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alvin Phang Blogger, Alvin Phang Workshop, Alvin Phang, Alvin Phang Bullshit Or Real?

hatchet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone,

Until now I am still waiting patiently for anyone to come here and share about their point of views or opinions on Alvin Phang blogging workshop.

I wanted to attend Alvin Phang blogging workshop, but no one here willing to share whether is Alvin Phang blogging workshop worth to take or not?

I hope some kind souls can share your views or opinions on it. As I have said before, I dont want to spend money and in the end regret like mad that this Alvin Phang blogging workshop turn out to be a scam.

Please anyone here who have friends who have attended Alvin Phang blogging workshop, please asked them and share with all of us here.

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Alvin Phang Blogger, Alvin Phang Workshop, Alvin Phang, Alvin Phang Bullshit Or R

who is AP?

are you AP? LOL!

why do u need a workshop when you have already done it?