• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian 16yo raped blind grandmother, sodomised 4yo sister

kylie72

Alfrescian
Loyal
>> ASIAONE / NEWS / EDUCATION / STORY

Sent to reform school for raping his granny

Wed, Sep 03, 2008
The New Straits Times

PEKAN: The teenager was supposed to be caring for his ailing 71-year-old grandmother. Instead, he forced himself on her.

Yesterday, the 16-year-old school dropout was ordered to be sent to the Henry Gurney School in Malacca for raping his blind grandmother.

Magistrate Sazlina Safie ordered the sentence to begin from yesterday until he reached the age of 19.

Dressed in orange lock-up attire, the boy had pleaded guilty to the charge.

The Juvenile Court was told that the youth, who was living with his mother, five siblings and grandmother, had raped his grandmother at their home on June 19.

On the day of the incident, the boy had pushed his grandmother onto the kitchen floor before covering her mouth and raping her.

She experienced severe vaginal bleeding and was warded at the Pekan Hospital for treatment the next day.

On June 21, the woman told her 51-year-old son who visited her at the hospital that she had fallen and hurt herself.

Sensing something amiss, her son asked the teenager's 7-year-old brother about what had happened.

The boy told his uncle that he had seen his elder brother raping his grandmother.

After that, the woman's son lodged a police report.

The teenager, who is believed to have been working as a bus conductor at the time, was arrested at the Kuantan bus station on June 22.

He remained silent yesterday when Sazlina hit out at him for being a repeat offender.

He had been arrested last year after he was suspected of sodomising his 4-year-old sister.

splintuh

Alfrescian
Loyal
such barbaric acts from a 16 yr old. what's more, a repeat offender.
imagine what he's gonna do when he gets older.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Idol...he did something which is totally out of my imagination. he deserve my respect

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ST_IMAGES_SHRALLY17.jpg

U coolies keep saying I screw u. But have I ever raped or sodomized u? *hee*hee*