• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Alvin Phang a bullshit? Is Alvin Phang blogging a scam? Is Alvin Phang a scammer?

hatchet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone,

I wanted to know is Alvin Phang blogging workshop a scam?

Still very curious and wanted to know as I recently found out that he just conducted and completed a blogging workshop 2 weeks ago.

I hope those who had attended his workshop can share your experience here, will be really appreciate.

Really wanted to know whether is Alvin Phang a bullshit? Is Alvin Phang blogging workshop a scam? Is Alvin Phang blogger a scammer? Can Alvin Phang be trusted? Is Alvin Phang blogging workshop another money making scam?