• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I feel sad

S

sad

I feel sad, sometimes I feel like I want to end it all.

The world is so cruel. When you are kind, people take advantage of you and abuse you, cheat your heart, cheat your money, cheat your dignity.

I know I need to be strong but I feel so useless and weak.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The world is so cruel. When you are kind, people take advantage of you and abuse you, cheat your heart, cheat your money, cheat your dignity.

You can't change cheaters and liars.

You can make a difference, by helping those less fortunate than you.

Happiness come from within you not without.:smile::smile:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

emotions are only fleeting moments, you have a choice, take it and make full use of it :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You must have mixed around with sinkies. Stay away from them and you will be alright. nothing good will be resulted from sinkies.

I have done that and now a very happy man.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
1st u have to ignore people that sprout nonsense..

then avoid failures that run away from singapore..:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there are still a lot of nice people around.

Yup,Bluecat is right. do not despair. There are many unsinkified people around. Mixing with the right people is very important.

From moments of down, you will gain knowledge and wisdom to make your life much better.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you a pastor ??

Why? does it make a different being a Pastor, Monk or priest.

So a normal poor man can't help other you mean.

Must it be the rich or elite that can help and feel enlighten si boh.

Mai ar ni leh, i happy can liao my pocket got lobang so chin chai chai anyhow help can boh.

:wink::wink::wink:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is this CSJ monkey crap king?

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal

...I know I need to be strong but I feel so useless and weak.

Count the numerous little blessings you have, no matter how little. You'll find they outweigh the few big setbacks you encounter. :smile:

Like they say, glass is either half-empty or half-full.. so look on the bright side and please! get rid of any suicidal notion :mad:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
i feel sad, sometimes i feel like i want to end it all.

I know i need to be strong but i feel so useless and weak.

hahaha what a loser! You should join the contest 'the world's biggest loser' :d you will be a shoo-in

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why? does it make a different being a Pastor, Monk or priest.

So a normal poor man can't help other you mean.

Must it be the rich or elite that can help and feel enlighten si boh.

Mai ar ni leh, i happy can liao my pocket got lobang so chin chai chai anyhow help can boh.

:wink::wink::wink:

Are you a nun ??