• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Canadian PR

wendypoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just think about it. Those that are here know that it is very difficult to survive in Spore. There is ageism. The cost of living here is high & there is no end to the cheap foreigners coming to Spore. If you are in Canada your children get all sorts of benefits. Even if you are earning minimum wage it's better than what you have in Spore. Don't forget that your families health care will be taken care because poor people don't have to pay premiums. It's FREE.

This is very misleading, health care is NOT free in Canada. There is no free lunch, nothing is free in this world. If you did not pay for the service, it meant someone else paid for it. It meant some portion of the government revenue from taxes has paid for it. That is why taxes including income taxes is so high in Canada.

Provincial Health Insurance
You need provincial health insurance, whether it is OHIP, MSP etc. for health coverage. The provincial health insurance is not free, you pay premiums for the insurance. Generally, most treatments are covered but some rare procedures are not covered.

Extended Health Insurance
You need extended health insurance for dental and drugs. You don't get the medicine from the doctor, you need to go to the pharmacist to get your medicine. The pharmacy will charge $10 as pharmacist dispensing fee plus cost of the drug. Generally, the cost of drug is like $5 or so, depending on drug, so that one medicine costs $10 + $5 = $15. If doctor give you 3 medicine, that is about $15 x 3 = $45 for the medicine. You either pay per use so don't need extended health insurance, buy your own extended health insurance (which is expensive) or if you work, the company may offer extended health insurance.

Not all companies offer extended health insurance, some companies have no extended health insurance at all, for those that offer (mainly large companies and professional jobs), it is always a co-pay, which means the company will deduct a certain amount from your pay cheque for the extended health insurance premium. And in most cases, it is 80% coverage, particularly for basic dental work and 50% for major dental work. In this category, no matter what extended health insurance you have, you still need to pay. Personal extended health insurance plans - you pay the full premium and a certain percentage of coverage such as the 20% or 50% that is not covered. For plans through the company, you pay a discounted premium and a certain percentage of coverage such as the 20% or 50% that is not covered. So this is absolutely not free, you will need to pay.

What about the poor people that is preached up there? You will never get free health care in Canada because if you are poor, which means you have little skills or education (if you have skills, you can make use of those skills to make money, then you are not poor), you will never qualify for permanent residency in Canada. The government of Canada will not admit you.

You will never be considered poor as long as you have a roof over your head, job or not, or even minimum wage job, even you are totally broke, they will not treat you for free. In an essential medical case, they may treat you but will send you an invoice. If you don't pay that invoice, it will go to collection. Once on collection, that will trigger a lot of bad things which will affect your status, financial position, etc. etc.

The only way that you can be poor and be recognized as poor is if you are prepared to be homeless with absolutely zero property. You sleep on the streets. You wear dirty clothes and smell really bad. That they will treat you for free. Otherwise, don't count on free health care in Canada because the government, doctors, pharmacists know about that if you can come to Canada, you have money.

(That's what their screening for PR does, admit those immigrants who will not be a burden to Canada. You are heavily taxed in other areas to provide services to Canadians)

Health care is very heavy burden in Canada. Long wait lines, expensive drugs, lack of medical facilities/equipment etc etc.

7994255316_e66a5dc9b6_b.jpg

Time2Evacuate

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the time you get it, it will be 5 years if not longer.

Even assuming the issue is about how long it takes from start to finish rather than when one can apply, where did you get the 5 years from.

There have been recent changes and the timeline is not 5 years from start to finish, if I recall correctly.

Last edited:

Time2Evacuate

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the time you get it, it will be 5 years if not longer.

Do your research of the facts before you start correcting others lah.

The original poster on this issue stated a 5 year timeline for APPLYING for citizenship, which is incorrect.

No need to twist my words just to attack me.

Time2Evacuate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone is entitled to say what they want.

Everyone is also entitled to their own opinion of what is said by others.

It is the consequences of what is said that matters and sometimes, it is better to be the silent fool, rather than open your mouth and confirm it.

Speak for yourself, fool.

Time2Evacuate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I have only been in Canada for 2.5 years. I settled in Aug 2010. Took me some time to get my credentials source verified from NUS. I was allowed to take the first exam (MCCEE) in Nov 2011. The next earliest exam for the MCCQE1 was in May 2012. Registration to AIMGP opened June 2012. The NAC OSCE exam was held in September 2012. The MMI exam in Nov 2012. Carms opened Dec 2012. My interview with U of Calgary was Feb 2013. So effectively I did not "try" for several years. It was about just over a year.

Is it difficult? YES! Make no mistake about that. Most people do try several years. And most never make it.

Is it a Boolean proposition? Depends how you interpret Charlie99's allegation.

With regards to "fully licensed", I think it is really a technicality. Look at say a Singapore NUS medical graduate who has finished medical school and is now doing his residency. (Singapore has started following the US residency system to accomodate Duke-NUS Medical). Many of these Singapore residents will work in the hospitals just like other doctors, do the work, see patients, perform surgeries and procedures but they will have a different practicing license. Not full yet. But seriously, would you consider that they have not become doctors?

Perhaps I was too humble in my account. But essentially, I'm in the system already. You can consider it that I am a doctor in Canada now.

An analogy would be someone landing a position as an investment banker with Goldman Sachs. He might not be a big time investment banker yet but hey he's got into GS!

Sorry lah I am not in finance so I don't really know if that analogy works. I know Charlie99's spouse is in healthcare so he understand this point about "full licensure" better. But I don't blame time2evacuate either because he does not understand the pathway for doctors.

Actually I have learned that had I completed my training either in surgery or family medicine in Singapore, I could have applied for waivers and would probably be able to practice from the get go. But this rule changed after I had applied for PR. So it might not be so difficult for Singapore doctors after all. They might want to apply for jobs and see where that goes. But well passive aggressive...USA better.....Canada sky high prices.....that's Time2evacuate's account of his time in Canada. Respect that, but also know that not everyone shares his opinion. Whether time2evacuate respects other's positive opinions about Canada, it may not be so evident to others but I think he has shown that he respects mine.

Cheers to everyone!

PS: I am typing this entry from Calgary. My new journey has begun! :smile:

What don't I understand about full licensure?

This matter has been beaten like a dead horse already.

You either have full licensure as MD in Alberta, or you do not.

Simple question with simple answer.

You stated no, and I just quoted you accordingly.

So tell me what do I not understand about full licensure.

Or do you want me to contact the licensing authorities in Alberta to get them to state officially whether you have full licensure as of today in Alberta or not?

Time2Evacuate

Alfrescian
Loyal
We welcome opinion backed up with facts, not with delusions. Most of the examples you had cited are totally of base, that one wonders if you were living in Nunavut.

What are you talking about.

Tell me how my examples are baseless (your statement seems to make no sense grammatically but I assume you are trying to say my opinions are baseless).

High prices, unfriendliness/smugness/passive aggressiveness in Canada and especially in toronto and the severe lack of suitable jobs for immigrants are all very rampant issues that are well-known and well-documented.

I don't understand what is baseless about these. These are not novel opinions about Canada. These are common traits many have observed.

What is so taboo about telling them to others so that others can know not just the good but also the bad?

Last edited:

wendypoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking about extended insurance from companies, here is an example but a bad example because the premium is very expensive, generally the premium should be much lower, the insurance company is Great West Life, the employee has to pay $51.43 which means it costs the employee $51.43 x 26 = $1337.18 a year for extended health insurance.

kdvOrti.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
High prices, unfriendliness/smugness/passive aggressiveness in Canada and especially in toronto and the severe lack of suitable jobs for immigrants are all very rampant issues that are well-known and well-documented.

I don't understand what is baseless about these. These are not novel opinions about Canada. These are common traits many have observed.

Have you seen minorities making headway in the business community in Canada? Turn on TV and see how many faces of minorities are there? Today, TD Bank announced the new CEO in 2014 ...it is an Indian. There is racism everywhere but on the whole, minorities have made significant inroads. If you speak understand English and try to blend in to some extent, you won't find yourself excluded. Your personal experience is likely a reflection of your behaviour.

You cited outrageous prices of chicken breast, yet you don't know the reason why. Why don't you compare the prices of dark meat between the two countries?

Your other example of mobile cost was totally incorrect. You don't even have a clue on the cost of cell.

Please go through your previous postings before you try to defend an indefensible.

What is so taboo about telling them to others so that others can know not just the good but also the bad?[/QUOTE]

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even assuming the issue is about how long it takes from start to finish rather than when one can apply, where did you get the 5 years from.

There have been recent changes and the timeline is not 5 years from start to finish, if I recall correctly.

You don't follow Canadian issues well, or do you follow it at all?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is very misleading, health care is NOT free in Canada. There is no free lunch, nothing is free in this world. If you did not pay for the service, it meant someone else paid for it. It meant some portion of the government revenue from taxes has paid for it. That is why taxes including income taxes is so high in Canada.

Alamak, why are you so anal? Free in this context is that it is not out of pocket lah.

Health care is very heavy burden in Canada. Long wait lines, expensive drugs, lack of medical facilities/equipment etc etc.

You think US don't have this problem ah? Read the article on US health care posted recently. Even with insurance coverage, still can go broke.

Time2Evacuate

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't follow Canadian issues well, or do you follow it at all?

You don't follow REALITY well, or do you follow it at all?

If you think you and the others of your kind can stop me from spilling the beans on Canada, think again.

Last time I checked, this is a free world and isn't North Korea.

So if you think you can stop me from expressing my opinions to let others know about the negative sides of Canada, you are greatly mistaken.

Now, go back to your deluded hole.

Time2Evacuate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak, why are you so anal? Free in this context is that it is not out of pocket lah.

You think US don't have this problem ah? Read the article on US health care posted recently. Even with insurance coverage, still can go broke.

How is that being "anal"?

I don't get understand. Since when is expressing negative opinions about Canada prohibited or forbidden or considered taboo?

I don't know which planet you are on or if we are talking about the same Canada.

But in the planet that I am on, the Canadian healthcare system is NOT free.

It is paid for with tax dollars out of one's pockets.

Now, different people can have different views about whether such a universal system is desirable.

I am actually neutral on this issue, because I think whether such a universal system is desirable or not really depends on the individual's profile.

If one is aged, elderly, poor, retired or unemployed or in serious bad health, then clearly, such system has advantages and one would prefer it.

But if one is young, healthy and gainfully employed, then maybe one would have reasons not to prefer such a system.

People can form different opinions about other aspects of the system as well, such as whether a government-run system is an efficient one, versus a semi-privatized system.

But for you to come out and say a countervailing viewpoint is "anal" is just really sad. What she said is actually correct, since nothing is free.

I just don't get it at all. Why get all sensitive when others express a negative view about Canada?

This is a thread about Canada and immigration to Canada. What's so wrong or taboo about saying negative things?

People are free to ignore negative opinions if they do not want to view them. But at least let them have the chance to look at and consider both sides of the coin, do their own due diligence and research to verify both sides of the story, and draw their own conclusions.

Time2Evacuate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you seen minorities making headway in the business community in Canada? Turn on TV and see how many faces of minorities are there? Today, TD Bank announced the new CEO in 2014 ...it is an Indian. There is racism everywhere but on the whole, minorities have made significant inroads. If you speak understand English and try to blend in to some extent, you won't find yourself excluded. Your personal experience is likely a reflection of your behaviour.

You cited outrageous prices of chicken breast, yet you don't know the reason why. Why don't you compare the prices of dark meat between the two countries?

Your other example of mobile cost was totally incorrect. You don't even have a clue on the cost of cell.

Please go through your previous postings before you try to defend an indefensible.

What is so taboo about telling them to others so that others can know not just the good but also the bad?
[/QUOTE]

It is all relative.

One can come up with examples of token minorities making inroads in Canada, yes. But how does that reflect the wider picture of race and racism in Canada?

For the same level of efforts put in, would the same person achieve a greater or lesser or equal level of success elsewhere, for example, the US?

Again, it is all relative. Like I said, you can construct an argument that if one throws enough resources, effort and time into approaching a challenge, the challenge would ultimately be overcome and solved.

But that is hardly the real issue. The real issue is whether it is wise to throw so much resources and effort and time into that particular challenge, given the reward-risk-cost profile.

And my point is that there are other options that has better reward-risk-cost profile than Canada if one is young, educated, and white-collared.

The plain fact is that racism and discrimination are still very much alive in Canada. For immigrants, the problem is exacerbated. And to complicate the picture, much of it is hidden, subtle and very indirect in Canada, perhaps due to the culture of "non-confrontation" and "non-directness" where stating the obvious is sometimes frown upon.

I know the reason why meat and milk prices are higher in Canada, so don't assume that I don't. Much of the reason is due to the out-dated system of marketing boards that protect local farmers at the expense of consumers. Much of Europe has already done away with the system, but Canada somehow still deems it tolerable.

How are my examples of wireless services costs "totally incorrect?" It is a commonly known fact that wireless services costs significantly more in Canada compared to the rest of the world, even though the population is concentrated in a very narrow strip of land so that mandatory coverage requirements are not really an issue for providers in Canada.

Speak for yourself first, you should come up with proof that my points are "totally incorrect" before making that accusation.

I seriously don't understand this sensitive, reactionary, irrational impulse to silence whatever criticism or negative comments about Canada.

High cost of living, high taxes, lack of jobs, lack of integration of immigrants, unfriendliness/passive aggressiveness/standoffishness, high barriers to entry into workplace for immigrants are all commonly known issues among the immigrant communities.

So what is so novel or surprising about this?

Again, this is a thread about immigrating to Canada. What is so wrong with presenting countervailing viewpoints?

I really have no clue which planet you are on man. But on this planet I am on, free exchange of opinions and ideas are encouraged.

Last edited:

wendypoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not misrepresenting the price of fresh salmon, because we eat it twice a week, Saturday and Monday.
I buy it from Domenic's at St. Lawrence Market, and I prefer the tail section of the fillet.
I can also buy it at that price at Seafront or another store at St. Lawrence Market.
Since we only had salmon on March 30, due to Easter food, late this afternoon, I bought about 1.5 pounds of fresh salmon from Domenic's, and bbq it notwithstanding it was 2C at 6:30pm.
You buy it all week and every week at the following: Loblaws (on sale 2 weeks ago, at $7), Metro (last week at $6 if you buy 900 gm or more), Sobeys (this week till April 03, at $7), then I may buy it at that price, otherwise, I would still buy it from Domenic's (fresh, and the quality is very consistent).

I agree the salmon prices you quoted is a good price. But what salmon is that? I'm guessing Atlantic Salmon? That is a mid-priced salmon. The most expensive is Sockeye Salmon. Pink salmon is the cheapest. Don't know what price category is coho Salmon. And is that whole salmon or salmon fillet?

I did some shopping today and the Atlantic Salmon fillet is on sale (yeah) at $6.98/lb or $15.39/kg. It is still an expensive meat option, this piece of Atlantic Salmon fillet is $20.38 at that $6.98/lb or $15.39/kg price.

The Sockeye salmon fillet at regular price is $9.03/lb or $19.90/kg. Expect to buy a piece of Sockeye Salmon fillet at around $30. Not everyone can afford to eat salmon.

vTocEqp.jpg

Atlantic Salmon $6.98/lb or $15.39/kg (above)

waUMSgC.jpg

This piece of Atlantic Salmon fillet is $20.38 at that $6.98/lb or $15.39/kg price (above)

dzt94LZ.jpg

Sockeye salmon fillet at regular price is $9.03/lb or $19.90/kg

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I have only been in Canada for 2.5 years. I settled in Aug 2010. Took me some time to get my credentials source verified from NUS. I was allowed to take the first exam (MCCEE) in Nov 2011. The next earliest exam for the MCCQE1 was in May 2012. Registration to AIMGP opened June 2012. The NAC OSCE exam was held in September 2012. The MMI exam in Nov 2012. Carms opened Dec 2012. My interview with U of Calgary was Feb 2013. So effectively I did not "try" for several years. It was about just over a year.

Is it difficult? YES! Make no mistake about that. Most people do try several years. And most never make it.

Is it a Boolean proposition? Depends how you interpret Charlie99's allegation.

With regards to "fully licensed", I think it is really a technicality. Look at say a Singapore NUS medical graduate who has finished medical school and is now doing his residency. (Singapore has started following the US residency system to accomodate Duke-NUS Medical). Many of these Singapore residents will work in the hospitals just like other doctors, do the work, see patients, perform surgeries and procedures but they will have a different practicing license. Not full yet. But seriously, would you consider that they have not become doctors?

Perhaps I was too humble in my account. But essentially, I'm in the system already. You can consider it that I am a doctor in Canada now.

An analogy would be someone landing a position as an investment banker with Goldman Sachs. He might not be a big time investment banker yet but hey he's got into GS!

Sorry lah I am not in finance so I don't really know if that analogy works. I know Charlie99's spouse is in healthcare so he understand this point about "full licensure" better. But I don't blame time2evacuate either because he does not understand the pathway for doctors.

Actually I have learned that had I completed my training either in surgery or family medicine in Singapore, I could have applied for waivers and would probably be able to practice from the get go. But this rule changed after I had applied for PR. So it might not be so difficult for Singapore doctors after all. They might want to apply for jobs and see where that goes. But well passive aggressive...USA better.....Canada sky high prices.....that's Time2evacuate's account of his time in Canada. Respect that, but also know that not everyone shares his opinion. Whether time2evacuate respects other's positive opinions about Canada, it may not be so evident to others but I think he has shown that he respects mine.

Cheers to everyone!

PS: I am typing this entry from Calgary. My new journey has begun! :smile:

Hello brother [nayr69sg],

I am so happy for you, after we met for dinner about 9 years ago, that your character and determination to build a new life in Canada, knowing that you have chosen not to practise medicine in Canada, has steered you in the right direction. We still have that photo from our visit to Singapore in Jan or Feb 2004. It is preferred to keep all your options open, to practise medicine or the land business. [ I qualified as a CA in Toronto, but chose not to do accounting work, but chose another profession, but remained as a seminar leader at the ICAO's School of Accountancy from 1986 to 1994. ] As I indicated earlier, I believe that you will be successful, content, satisfied and at peace with your chosen path.

I re-read that post by the other individual, and based on what he wrote, it gave me the impression that you have tried for several years or a few years (or in his words, some years), and you have not been "fully licensed" to practise medicine.
You have explained that you have been in Edmonton for about 2.5 years.

To be accurate, and I believe that your most recent post
[ "Actually I have only been in Canada for 2.5 years. I settled in Aug 2010. Took me some time to get my credentials source
verified from NUS. I was allowed to take the first exam (MCCEE) in Nov 2011. The next earliest exam for the MCCQE1 was in May 2012.
Registration to AIMGP opened June 2012. The NAC OSCE exam was held in September 2012. The MMI exam in Nov 2012.
Carms opened Dec 2012. My interview with U of Calgary was Feb 2013. So effectively I did not "try" for several years.
It was about just over a year."
]
explained it clearly, that you did not take "some years" to be fully licensed, but although you have been in Edmonton for about 2.5 years, you started or began the process to try to practise medicine in Alberta, in Nov 2011 (which I will submit that you tried at the earliest opportunity), and it is taking its normal course (not that you tried and failed, or took an unusually or unreasonably longer time to be fully licensed). I am confident that you will be fully licensed (whatever that means) within a reasonable time period.

Congratulations, and take care.
May the Risen Lord be generous with His Blessings upon you and your family.

Last edited:

indig10

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tried a few sashimi places in GTA and had some salmon sashimi off C.Superstore (the regular entire fillet; can't recall the price) the taste and quality is markedly better than back home in SG. I appreciate this small affordable luxury here once in a while.

Is there a significant difference in salmon fillet prices across the provinces?

I agree the salmon prices you quoted is a good price. But what salmon is that? I'm guessing Atlantic Salmon? That is a mid-priced salmon. The most expensive is Sockeye Salmon. Pink salmon is the cheapest. Don't know what price category is coho Salmon. And is that whole salmon or salmon fillet?

I did some shopping today and the Atlantic Salmon fillet is on sale (yeah) at $6.98/lb or $15.39/kg. It is still an expensive meat option, this piece of Atlantic Salmon fillet is $20.38 at that $6.98/lb or $15.39/kg price.

The Sockeye salmon fillet at regular price is $9.03/lb or $19.90/kg. Expect to buy a piece of Sockeye Salmon fillet at around $30. Not everyone can afford to eat salmon.

Atlantic Salmon $6.98/lb or $15.39/kg (above)

This piece of Atlantic Salmon fillet is $20.38 at that $6.98/lb or $15.39/kg price (above)

Sockeye salmon fillet at regular price is $9.03/lb or $19.90/kg

Last edited:

wendypoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again, this is a thread about immigrating to Canada. What is so wrong with presenting countervailing viewpoints?

I really have no clue which planet you are on man. But on this planet I am on, free exchange of opinions and ideas are encouraged.

Hmmm... Let's see. Certain people object to negative points about Canada. Why? Oh, ok, they didn't want Singaporeans to know about the bad side of Canada.

But why would they want to hide the bad things about Canada from Singaporeans?

Hmmmm... Let's see. Maybe one or all of the following??

1) These people who object to the posting of negative things about Canada experienced failures, humiliation and defeat in their migration to Canada. They are selfish people, they lost time, money and pride and they think, why should I warn others about Canada. Let them come to Canada too and let them waste their time, money and pride too and experienced the failures, humiliation and defeat I just suffered.

2) These people who object to the posting of negative things about Canada cannot integrate into the Canadian society, have no Canadian friends and are very lonely in Canada. They will do anything to get their countrymen to come to Canada so that they have friends and won't feel so lonely.

3) These people who object to the posting of negative things about Canada maintain strong ties and have regular contact with their friends and relatives back in Singapore, and they are embarrassed about having immigrated to Canada with all the bad postings about Canada, it made them inferior, instead of having their head high up being a Canadian PR, they are ashamed at the real ugly side of Canada and being a Canadian PR.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote:
"I agree the salmon prices you quoted is a good price. But what salmon is that? I'm guessing Atlantic Salmon? That is a mid-priced salmon. The most expensive is Sockeye Salmon. Pink salmon is the cheapest. Don't know what price category is coho Salmon. And is that whole salmon or salmon fillet?

The Sockeye salmon fillet at regular price is $9.03/lb or $19.90/kg. Expect to buy a piece of Sockeye Salmon fillet at around $30. Not everyone can afford to eat salmon."

The prices were for Atlantic Salmon.
I am fully aware of the different types of salmon and the prices.
In spring, I may buy and eat fresh wild red sockeye salmon, but since our children do not like it, I usually buy fresh Atlantic salmon.
Once in a while, I will buy Chilean sea bass, and steam it (at Domenic's, sometimes as low as $30 pound).
We rarely eat frozen fish or frozen food.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Hmmm... Let's see. Certain people object to negative points about Canada. Why? Oh, ok, they didn't want Singaporeans to know about the bad side of Canada.

But why would they want to hide the bad things about Canada from Singaporeans?

Hmmmm... Let's see. Maybe one or all of the following??

1) These people who object to the posting of negative things about Canada experienced failures, humiliation and defeat in their migration to Canada. They are selfish people, they lost time, money and pride and they think, why should I warn others about Canada. Let them come to Canada too and let them waste their time, money and pride too and experienced the failures, humiliation and defeat I just suffered.

2) These people who object to the posting of negative things about Canada cannot integrate into the Canadian society, have no Canadian friends and are very lonely in Canada. They will do anything to get their countrymen to come to Canada so that they have friends and won't feel so lonely.

3) These people who object to the posting of negative things about Canada maintain strong ties and have regular contact with their friends and relatives back in Singapore, and they are embarrassed about having immigrated to Canada with all the bad postings about Canada, it made them inferior, instead of having their head high up being a Canadian PR, they are ashamed at the real ugly side of Canada and being a Canadian PR.

I belong to neither of these groups. So I think I should support the negative camp!

Yes please write more bad things about Canada. It is a god awful place. And I am a sucker for punishment and insist on staying in this lousy place and suffer for years to come.

DO NOT COME TO CANADA. Listen to Wendy and Time2evacuate and myself. Please please for your sake, for my sake DO NOT FOOL YOURSELF INTO COMING!!!!